Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anniegupta_ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: ides

right on princess.....yeah thats what friends are for.....so Annie....u should be happy when I end up bieng purab's sali ๐Ÿ˜‰

a little error so I fixed it ides... my dear sister... after all, thats what friends are for! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

ides and annie u two are funny. I am gonna die from laughing one day. ๐Ÿ˜†

allegra thumbnail
Originally posted by: anniegupta_

a little error so I fixed it ides... my dear sister... after all, thats what
sisters are for! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Er..Annie. A liitle error so I fixed it.....after all, that's what friends are for ๐Ÿ˜‰
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: allegra

Er..Annie. A liitle error so I fixed it.....after all, that's what friends are for ๐Ÿ˜‰

arre....who appointed u ladies as Ms Fix-it๐Ÿ˜•....but hey while u r on this fix-it spree let me add another project to ur lists that needs fixing: UR BRAINS๐Ÿ˜‰.....

and Annie, calling me ur sister and trying to steal my love interest๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.....so now I know why I've only been blessed with brothers......someone up there must really like me๐Ÿ˜‰
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

really ides, you should think about becoming a comedian. u'll do really good. too funny. call 911 i can't stop laughing. ๐Ÿ˜†.....

Did anyone called 911 yet?

Princess

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess

really ides, you should think about becoming a comedian. u'll do really good. too funny. call 911 i can't stop laughing. ๐Ÿ˜†.....

Did anyone called 911 yet?

Princess

oops....hey Princess.....by the time I got the message u were already offline๐Ÿ˜•......do u still need 911?????๐Ÿ˜‰
anniegupta_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ides

arre....who appointed u ladies as Ms Fix-it๐Ÿ˜•....but hey while u r on this fix-it spree let me add another project to ur lists that needs fixing: UR BRAINS๐Ÿ˜‰.....

and Annie, calling me ur sister and trying to steal my love interest๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.....so now I know why I've only been blessed with brothers......someone up there must really like me๐Ÿ˜‰

but ofcourse ides... you've been blessed with brothers, since bro's are such a blessing for you I'll be nice friend and do you a favor... I'll tie a rakhi on purab on the behlaf of you... seeeeeee another blessing for you
ides thumbnail
na ji...jis ne rakhi bandhi uska bhai.....so yeh blessing tumhari hui.....afterall what r sisters for๐Ÿ˜‰
anniegupta_ thumbnail
no no ides... its okay, I already have two brothers and already am frustrated so I'm not in need of more. But you on the other hand, "so I know whay I'va only been blessed with brothers" love having brothers... so here is another blessing of a bro for you... PURAB!!! I will come with him on rakhshabandan (ehh.. sp) to your house and u'll tie a rakhi on him... as they say, collect all the blessings you can! ๐Ÿ˜‰
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†.....annie and ides!!!!!๐Ÿ‘

u guys really know how to tickle our wit centres!!!