surnita thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I would like to present the evidence to you all.

Exhibit One; T&D failed to get the rights to get the story changed which is the insider inforamation Jammy gave us.

Exhibit Two: the last few episodes have been exact copies of BLF so they are trying to follow the Columbian version again which sees J marry A

Exhibit three:Sweeta is entering the show very soon as an old g/f of Purabs, it seems she will somehow end the P/J thing.

Exhibit four:  Armaan is now shown falling for Jass, the timing is about right and Jassi still loves A

Exhibit five; the latest trailer shows Jassi confessing her love for Armaan.

Exhibit six; Purab is begining to be portrayed as the one blocking thier love.  He knows J loves A!  Lets wait and watch and see what happens next!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heyeon thumbnail

good points! It amazes me to see how ppl force a girl to marry someone else. she has the right to marry whoever she loves and she is not *** stupid becoz of tht.

*** Message edited by Vijay ***
Reason: Please avoid using banned words else posts would be deleted.

Edited by vijay - 19 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
exactly! even if she wants to marry the worst guy in the world(as some will point out) its her life..her choice. so let her be!
tamanna thumbnail

Hey, Surnita, good points👏!!!

Just one Q. Which "latest trailer" are you talking about😊?

And one contradiction😳. I wouldn't say Purab is "blocking" their love!!! It's more like, he is keeping all the options open for both Armaan and Jassi. He did give subtle hints to Armaan in the card shop by suggesting he browse in the romance section and he also wanted to find out Jassi's true feelings for Armaan!!! Now it is totally upto Armaan and Jassi to understand the true depth of their feelings and come to any decision. Purab Mehra is not an unreasonable guy….even if Jassi wants to back out of their marriage, I am sure he is going to be very understanding about it.

surnita thumbnail

Good points tamana!

The trailer I am talking about was the one shown this weekend when Jassi is with Armaan and she thinks to herself that she loves Armaan.

rain thumbnail
lets wait and watch ....ghoda aur miadan don saamne hain
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good point tamanna...quite a possibility
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

How wonderful to have so much support for Armaan👏.

Excellent point Tamanna.

anniegupta_ thumbnail
have to agree surnita and tamanna.. you guys do got good points. And in consederation of wutz hapennin in jjkn maybe armaan might marry jassi. I can't argue with facts so I'll just hope purab marries jassi or finds someone better then that chasmich churiya... 😉
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: anniegupta_

finds someone better then that chasmich churiya... 😉

agree!😉