Page 1 of 155

Page 1
Page   of 155
Page 2 Page 155

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Hi this is my first ever attempt to write any fiction in any of the forums or any of the stars.. bcoz I didn't have the guts or courage to write so...

But every thing has a first time... n I want to give a shot..

hope atleast one of u will like my story.

enough of my blabbering...

now regarding the story..

This is my POV of RiMa's Love story.. aw we dont have a slight idea of what may b the story..

I thought of writing a obsessive love stroy in my own way...

this is nothing to do with the story line of my show...

I want to write it as an OS... but can turn into SS based on response

Edited by bhanu_rekhag - 16 August 2012 at 12:38pm

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4suman17juhi1990hello_dudemochidijenny8891sana678kavitha05Iloveyoubarunzelja89aliahayseMAK222halemakhanAKSHATA3110etrikaNiharikaNeha777kateyesjaneniroopaabna1989Arifunnaher-Zunaira-rafiatabassum99nish025KhushiLovesArVimishtyDDmanju01debomaaneetsree10drashtiMyAnGeLashuvarGeeta.Rvishrutasaweet-parishalinikanaguMaankigopiMadhuUdita4tanya94nai1311_yspNidhivdAzraZaidikaramjeetAroraNSNoshinButifuleyescharmingkillerJasleensparikhkar1538richa13kespariRiti.kkpm_madhu_glorious_-Magicia-Neeju..neelanjanaShazzietrishtej01aaradhyaTheDon.aniieesandhya.286pearl--ANGEL--abhiya_kapi--Pooja--backyPari-Guptagurudrishti..Adeeba..sanghita0000..Aliya..KittuPratzz_Darling_TheSexyDevilAnoshka-the-GemAbraysonia_koolkhanRaDMG25LadyFlameAcid_Queenritzy09dreamyjenniceMonami_50abhaylovepiaANJALI_SAMARIYA--Rose--disha_Maan.GCRadhikeranirenjini263_Chits_shreya11mehracrystalalena-Mounika-CountingStarsxSaiSsusan7kahkashansakina-Mishu-suj01Flame.Of.Rosemaanluvsgeetmemadpunam2712Sandy-NazRockchickFaizaMiss_uliuli-StephinesS-goldenmoon-Priya01todayzstarShru77manesha76-Orchid-.MoNsTeR.MuShI.dolly10-Wild_Desire-harshdb..PuNiTh..Arnav90--Udhay--.-Nikki-.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Heights of obsession(RiMa) pt 13/pg 141 17/AUG" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Here comes the first part of the story..
I will res this for Index.. if it will have one...LOL

Part 1 - Page 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

TEASERS

Part 8A

Part 8B

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Thread #2

Edited by bhanu_rekhag - 20 August 2012 at 6:24am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

hello_dudelaurenaIloveyoubarunzelja89mydrashti-Zunaira-janeniroopashalinikanagusaweet-pariSNoshinbackyPari-GuptaTheDon.01aaradhya--Pooja--sanghita0000RaDMG25Anoshka-the-Gemdisha_Maan.GC--Rose--_Chits_crystalalena-Mounika-..NadiaZ..punam2712-Mishu-maanluvsgeetSonia.KNmanesha76-Orchid-goldenmoon-Priya01--Udhay--.MoNsTeR.MuShI..-Nikki-.

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Heights of obsession

Sitting here on this white bed of hospital… away from my family…friends..and the whole world

I am thinking about my journey till now …

From a normal beautician to a forced super star… that is the zidd of an arrogant, self centered and an extremely obsessive person in my life…

He forced me in this only bcoz I just said no to his proposal of being his heroin..in his own project

BY now u already guessed about whom I am talking…

Yes you are right he is none other than the super star RK… the biggest name in industry.. for all gud n bad reasons

Gud…his talent, luks n being the luck of every producer… bcoz he is a minimum guarantee for even a worst film.. powerful brand name to get money just by his appearance on screen

Bad.. arrogance, No-one-can-say-no-to-me attitude , ruining anyone and everyone who goes against his word

He got all this by his talent along with his father's stardom which is really a heavy burden to carry..

My journey to superstar started one fine day when I came to sets of my dear sis Trishna as she is sooo excited and almost nervous as she is doing her scene with her dream RK…her role is a friend of heroin and the hero is flirting with her to make heroin jealous…

N hence as usual she called me for her moral support along with Roma…

That day I wore a plain white salwar suit with red light design n white n red dupatta… I just washed my hair n is still a little wet n hence I left my curls free n rushed to studio… its just 10 mins walk from our chawl..

As I entered in I found the heart wrenching site .. my sis is crying bitterly..as she is soo nervous. I really love her n want to be her support.. n roma is of no use as she herself is crying along with her

I boosted her sooo much tht she was more than ready n gave her take perfectly n came back almost like she is walking in dream.. I was soo happy n want to go back as I hae some appointments in my parlour. But trishna n roma stopped me saying tht we can go after few mins once RKs shoot is completed as it will b within an hour…

As trish is drooling over him I went out for a tour of well known studio.. of course I accompanied mom, roma, trish many times to this place …

As its already time up for RKs wind up I turned to go back to trish n roma. In the process I turned back to go n collide with sumthing rather someone hard. I quickly balanced myself but unexpectedly that some one caught me holding my waist… I tilted my head up to c who is that n got the shock of my life… he is none other than my Di's dream boy RK…

I simply composed myself and ran away from there… but but but that simple collision changed my life drastically.

I don't know why but I got a msg from one of the director to come for the auditions for the role in a film as RK wanted her for auditions at any cost..

I simply refused. But then I got one more msg that if I want to live hre peacefully I shud do wht was asked. I was hell angry on RK n want to face him .. n hence I went to studio bcoz I want to end this matter here only b4 it goes to my home.. yes I got all this to my parlor n hence my family is unaware of this.

As soon as I went I was literally dragged to makeup room .. my protest went to deaf ears..no one even asked me my concern. N in few mins or almost after an hour I found myself b4 camera all set for audition n there he stood the man of the question.

I just rushed to him n asked him WTH he is doing with my life… he simply smirked and said in attitude…RK gets wht ever he wants.. n now I want u by my side.. n I was like is he gone mad???

I simply tried to walk but he simply warned me that walking away from her is nothing less than a living hell for me n my family..as he threatened me that he will simply ruin my family if I refuse him.

After almost an hour of arguing.. fighting …even trying to convince him … I don't have option ther than accepting his offer..

But my big question is WHY ME??? N how can I face trish n my family now..

But I was helpless n gave auditions n went home.. I want to tell this to mom,di & roma but don't know how to say.

Edited by bhanu_rekhag - 11 June 2012 at 7:28am

The following 149 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4simran2608roshan110iliveyouyashnamunjalamulchhetrygayathripriyankDarkprincesshanaa01cappacuinoSWAP10Iloveyoubarunjenny8891sana678RsaakkaNiama19zelja89aliahayseluvvivian286thebianshalemakhankainturakiranAKSHATA3110Aym7ariel1985zainah320shivandhnipmpm1hinal60MaankigopiMadhuRaina123sunu123ElizaKawaUdita4nonabebuvishrutashalinikanaguprincesssarahxolfiyasoniya_lovesunai1311_yspveera-luvmilhanKhushiLovesArVijaneniroopaNijagurlrockabna1989Nian4lifesmilydearmishtyDDmanju01nish025anvikaatti7799Rainy01kshubhangimydrashtiship13karamjeetlwrimaforevermadhusquarearorasurbhisweetdearashlok4everBecsRams3697silverhockersbaublesshristi1s-o-m-m-i-earul01charmingkillerkar1538sparikhabhiya_kapi9staroneserialsgurudrishti--ANGEL--backyPari-GuptaMaaneet4eve.ramya-gurtian.kareena32Anu_RTheDon.saijahnaviNeejuMsCeylonanjali0111rsk16Mahi78Santhu.The.King01aaradhyatrishtejcool_sriabhaylovepianimmi-hhldisha_Maan.GCAnoshka-the-GemTheSexyDevilvampires-loverRadhikeranirenjini263_Chits_dreamyjenniceshruthiRNANDY_BRUCavingInAcid_QueenmeettuRaDMG25tintinuritzy09bangalores-Veritaserum-|Persephone|_Rainbow_Sonia.KN-Mishu-kahkashansakinaTyroMrsimisamShalvemandy15White_lilybubblygal1711namita25..Sofia..-Patronus-punam2712Little_Mermaid.crystalalena-Mounika-Sandy-Nazmaria090-StephinesS-SaiS-Dil-..Pooja..dolly10.MoNsTeR.MuShI.-Priya01--Udhay--Trouble.harshdbgoldenmoontodayzstarmanesha76Shru77-Orchid-

abhiya_kapi

IF-Dazzler

abhiya_kapi

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Interesting OS. Truly obsessed RK. LOL your OS is very interesting and I really want you to continue with it.

Btw it doesn't look like you are writing it for first time. You have put MB's thoughts very genuinely and it's really good. Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhanu_rekhag

TheMockingBird

Goldie

TheMockingBird

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Nice OS dear :)

bhanu_rekhag

afrz

Goldie

afrz

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

bhanu_rekhag

--Rose--

IF-Rockerz

--Rose--

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Wowww Amazing:-):-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mydrashtibhanu_rekhag

RaDMG25

IF-Rockerz

RaDMG25

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
loved it yaar nicely written for a first attempt please continue Big smile

bhanu_rekhag

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.