Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Deemagkibatti

Groupbie

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidjunejagagancosmogirl77Enigmatic_Angelprc_fan1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dumb and dumber. Sajaa?" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
paaji ROFL

may be he wants aditi to say herself :P

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidmyworld.22cutegirl94Enigmatic_Angelprc_fan1

Ankeshh

Ankeshh

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deemagkibatti

How many more proofs does Kabir paaji need to confirm Neha is Aditi?

What did he mean by saying, I wish Aditi comes back atleast to punish me for my crime or something like that?

And you know the more surprising thing is to see his expressions. Kabir keeps on questioning about so many "Ittefaq"...arre yaar!!! wts d point saying ittefaq ittefaq ittefaq till u CONCLUDE or DERIVE S-O-M_E-T-H-I-N-G out of ur doubt about so many ITTEf**kS!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bwoodlover01AnjanaYYZ

myworld.22

myworld.22

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
i damn sure kabir is upto something! he's not dumb! kuch tou zaroor chal raha hai uske dimaag mein! Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bwoodlover01simplytoxiccutegirl94Roohasamiacosmogirl77Enigmatic_Angelprc_fan1

Enigmatic_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
he should stop  blvng that all that is happening is just a coincidence ..and should come to a conclusion that she is aditi..but it will b a little hard for him..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roohasamia--MimiGupta--

--MimiGupta--

IF-Rockerz

--MimiGupta--

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
yeah i agree it wl be lil hard for him.. it was a big accident so may be it's hard to him to blv shez Aditi..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105RoohasamiaEnigmatic_Angel

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
They really are having a dumb, dumber, and dumbest competition.

Dumb
Aditi/Neha keeps proving herself away and Kabir keeps letting her get away with it.  Guess he is scared to trust /believe what's in front of his eyes.  Maybe from his perspective he does not understand why she would come back as Neha and not Aditi and how she could have survived the accident.  As for Aditi being mad at him... it could be as simple as him not going with her the day of the accident.  But, he does want her back even if she is angry with him.  Dude is obviously madly in love with Aditi...   I hope bechara figures it out soon and tortures her into admitting it.

Dumber
If Kabir is in denial then Aditi is in mega-denial.  She is confused about what is the truth - the past or the present.  She needs to see that the past lives in the present.  Kabir without her is a different man.  A sober serious unhappy man. A man who remembers everything about his wife.  He knows how she dries her hair, makes breakfast, her superstitions, and lines he marofied to her... that's cute to the point of creepy! The past is imprinted on his soul and is screaming out to her - if only she pays it an ounce of attention.  She is so focused on coming up with explanations about how she knows Aditi's habits, she is not seeing why it is that she is having to explain - because Kabir knows his Aditi.  

Dumbest
That prize surely goes to Mama and Mami... they burnt the tape.ROFLROFL ROFL

The irony is that Pia & Gia turn out to be the smartest characters of the episode!  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gulgulebwoodlover01RoohasamiaNirjhor105cosmogirl77prc_fan1slmuitsRitzi-Eris-

bwoodlover01

bwoodlover01

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

They really are having a dumb, dumber, and dumbest competition.

Dumb
Aditi/Neha keeps proving herself away and Kabir keeps letting her get away with it.  Guess he is scared to trust /believe what's in front of his eyes.  Maybe from his perspective he does not understand why she would come back as Neha and not Aditi and how she could have survived the accident.  As for Aditi being mad at him... it could be as simple as him not going with her the day of the accident.  But, he does want her back even if she is angry with him.  Dude is obviously madly in love with Aditi...   I hope bechara figures it out soon and tortures her into admitting it.

Dumber
If Kabir is in denial then Aditi is in mega-denial.  She is confused about what is the truth - the past or the present.  She needs to see that the past lives in the present.  Kabir without her is a different man.  A sober serious unhappy man. A man who remembers everything about his wife.  He knows how she dries her hair, makes breakfast, her superstitions, and lines he marofied to her... that's cute to the point of creepy! The past is imprinted on his soul and is screaming out to her - if only she pays it an ounce of attention.  She is so focused on coming up with explanations about how she knows Aditi's habits, she is not seeing why it is that she is having to explain - because Kabir knows his Aditi.  

Dumbest
That prize surely goes to Mama and Mami... they burnt the tape.ROFLROFL ROFL

The irony is that Pia & Gia turn out to be the smartest characters of the episode!  

Embarrassed Very well-written post. If only Aditi was on this forum, reading all this! The itefaq-bakwaas is making my ears bleed. I hope Kabir has something planned up his sleeves, otherwise he might end up in the dumber category for a long time!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DeemagkibattiRoohasamiacosmogirl77prc_fan1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.