Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

India-Forums

WU - 10/6 - Kabir accepts that he loves Additi

seelaks IF-Sizzlerz
seelaks
seelaks

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*anna441lubslubsyAnku_20lipsa123nanichaitanyahuRSG19farzanashinosSajimokindira.rajshantellbrownSun-Lovemyworld.22mahalaxmikanjup83LuvchoclovepoosangadlovermitturajujaneniroopaAnjanaYYZmd410lidvinRoohasamiaPiya.Dcosmogirl77bulls-eyeprc_fan1dreamer_dreamsJRia-yati-Enigmatic_Angel-AngelaKaParI-swethasyam08-Amli-Brahmaputraprincy48Yum_SRAnu-ReddySandstoneSilentsoulsoni595ZaYaHolicLennieLoquacious_Aash-Priya01BHAVIIsnowdream--Udhay---Eris-Saranghae

adi_gupta IF-Dazzler
adi_gupta
adi_gupta

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
waiting for u r update .after watching the episode and then read the update really this is awesome.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangadloverswethasyam08seelaks

AnjanaYYZ Coolbie
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Wow - u r fast :D

sangadloverswethasyam08seelaks

-Amli- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amli-
-Amli-

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.Wink

Edited by ami_dabh - 10 June 2012 at 12:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08seelaks

seelaks IF-Sizzlerz
seelaks
seelaks

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Pardon me for the mistakes I have made. Laptop and Net Connection wasnt in full co-operation with me. Smile

adi_guptaEnigmatic_Angelswethasyam08

Enigmatic_Angel IF-Rockerz
Enigmatic_Angel
Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update..wonderful ME..was full of adika scenes..but  what dumbiti still didn't blve kabir..god knows when she will realise about kabir's love for her..

swethasyam08seelaks

myworld.22 Senior Member
myworld.22
myworld.22

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
i looove today's episode.. everything was so perfect love the track kuch khaas kuch paas hai aik ajnabi ehsaas hai! Kabir and Aditi scenes made me go crazy man! Day Dreaming thanks for the written update! Smile

swethasyam08seelaks

seelaks IF-Sizzlerz
seelaks
seelaks

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _A_a_l_i_y_a_

thanks for the update..wonderful ME..was full of adika scenes..but  what dumbiti still didn't blve kabir..god knows when she will realise about kabir's love for her..

Dumbiti will not realise in near furture .. It will take another 1 or 2 months for her to realise LOL

AnjanaYYZEnigmatic_Angelswethasyam08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index