•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi Everyone,
    I was just wondering if anyone knows the name of the film and the title of the song that always plays whenever Ashmit and Pooja have a romantic moment. When they are looking into each others eyes the title song "Nisa..nisa.." comes on. I like the song a lot but dont remember the title or the movie it was from. I know its probably an old song, but if anyone knows and can tell me that would be great. Thanks!!

-Chrissy
i am not sure if this is from a movie but I would defintiely like to know if it is from a movie song. It is very romantic indeed.. I skip a heartbeat whenever I hear that.. soo romantic 😳 I would be very happy to download the music if I get a pointer too.. please
yea me too~ I would like to know the song that was playing on that scene were Ashmit and Pooja were driving and sharing those gola thing. And the song also played when they were both dancing with eachother at the Lakme Fashion Week episode. I think it goes something like "TERE LIYE ~ (sorry I don't remember the rest) but it went something like that. It's a very cute song! 😊
Is that the song your talking about? I would like to know too. πŸ˜›
^ Not exactly lol but I am dying to find out what the name of the song is, and you are right the Nisa Nisa song did play when they were eating gola's in the car...aswell as when Ashmit put the diamond necklace around Pooja's neck. If anyone knows the name of the song I and am sure others would really appreciate it aswell.

-Chrissy
ummmm...nice song it is . but even i don't know which film it is fromπŸ˜†