Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Confession was Beautiful, The Heartbreak PAINFUL

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Hey guys last Friday gifted us with Takur Vikram Singh's beautiful Confession...He admitted his love for Sugni leaving her speechless ... But Kahani toh ab shuru hui hai...As per the new Promo's Sugni too admits of her love for Vikram Mallak in front the one person who she loves the most- Her Mother...Yes i agree she was transported into a Dream land and thus it cannot be considered as admitting, but its her feeling, the truth that comes out...The truth that she too feels the same for Vikram Thakur...As long as Vikram Thakur is not married life is surely gonna be a bed of roses for Sugni...But the question is Can life ever be a bed of roses? No it will have its share of thorns...There were way too many articles confirming that Vikram is a Positive character who would turn Negative soon and i am sure that will happen unless the CV's have had a change of plan recently...

Since the show has been conceived it was decided that Sugni will never be Vikram Thakurs...Lets just go back in time...The first ever Promo that showcased Gulki Joshi aka Sugni and Varun aka Vikram Thakur showed how Vikram Thakur would try and perform the Sardhakai Ritual on Sugni, and how she refuses to succumb to such atrocities...

What we are witnessing now is a phase where Sugni is in total darkness, but soon she will come face to face with Vikram Thakur's reality...For the other Thankurs who wanna win her, wanna do it because she is untouched (Sorry if i offend anybody) but for Vikram who has probably seen many women in her life , Sugni is one of a kind, she is an Enigma and that is the feel that makes him want her...

Well we surely are in for a lot of Drama in PSH...And with Mrinal Jha and team doing such a fabulous work i can say that PSH is gonna go a long way...

Note: Just a Discussion Post...I have nothing against Vikram Thakur and Sugni being paired together...Just shared by views on what the course (Which you already know) will be...

Love Viji

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrineramonamPutijaChalhovromancefanroziepankhudi_TiaRa-rupa-tulipdaisyaishu_25blackb28

kamala2012 Senior Member
kamala2012
kamala2012

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hi Viji,
Nice post. May be Vikram will become the way all articles and initial promos suggested.

But I feel that even if Vikram does not become negative, life will not be a bed of roses for them. Just because two people are in love, it does not mean life will be a cakewalk. They can still have a lot of obstacles and misunderstandings and all.

So I hope Vikram does not turn villain.

But yes, kahaani ab shuru hui hai.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanHillylovechumki...-rupa-ParulRatiShivipankhudi_TiaRatulipdaisy~~~~

Prabhdeep Senior Member
Prabhdeep
Prabhdeep

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamala2012

Hi Viji,
Nice post. May be Vikram will become the way all articles and initial promos suggested.

But I feel that even if Vikram does not become negative, life will not be a bed of roses for them. Just because two people are in love, it does not mean life will be a cakewalk. They can still have a lot of obstacles and misunderstandings and all.

Completely agree Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdytulipdaisy

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Hi Viji,

Hey Kamla thanks yaar...The bed of roses i mentioned about it not one seen in usual scenarios...Like MU, fights and obstacles are stuff that we see in any normal daily soap, but if Vikram Thakur, sombody who Sugni respected so much, whoshe kinda actually worshiped, who knows what she wants in life and what life she wants...etc If such a person turns out to be another Thakur who is married, but has now fallen for her would be a very Traumatic event as well a very strking seq for PSH...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanHillyloveParulRatiShivitulipdaisypankhudi_TiaRa

tulipdaisy IF-Rockerz
tulipdaisy
tulipdaisy

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Rickks wonderful post...
Psh varun gulki are doing a fabulous job and the show is really getting acknowledged as trp is gud.
I am very eager to see how sugvi love will progress and yeah it wont be a bed of rose... sugni's nama mami maybe pleased as vikram is rich but vikrams family especially afi eud never accept a bedinis daughter in his family... and all important question is whether vikram has any motive behind all this or he is genuinely in love with sugni.
watever it maybe but theres a lot if drama to unfold for sure...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdykamala2012romancefanHillylovechumki...ParulRatiShivipankhudi_TiaRa

kamala2012 Senior Member
kamala2012
kamala2012

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Hi Viji,

Hey Kamla thanks yaar...The bed of roses i mentioned about it not one seen in usual scenarios...Like MU, fights and obstacles are stuff that we see in any normal daily soap, but if Vikram Thakur, sombody who Sugni respected so much, whoshe kinda actually worshiped, who knows what she wants in life and what life she wants...etc If such a person turns out to be another Thakur who is married, but has now fallen for her would be a very Traumatic event as well a very strking seq for PSH...

ricks
This is not new. It is very similar to the story of SBKM (Sapnon ke bhanwar mein) on Life OK channel. A man the young heroine respects and loves a lot turns out to be married and till now has been shown to be manipulative and evil. He marries her, gets her pregnant and is suspected of trying to murder her.

The serial is ending next week, which I think is because the audience did not like this story. The audience liked this pair but the CVs did not take advantage. Instead, they continued with their original plot, which did not go down well with viewers.

I hope PSH takes a leaf out of SBKM fiasco and not go that way. Even if the original plot had Vikram as the villain, they can make changes because clearly people are liking Sugni-Vikram jodi.

Aditya's character was introduced several weeks ago but has not been developed well. How will audience accept as hero? I am not sure.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefansuresh555Hillylovechumki...-rupa-ParulRatiShivipankhudi_TiaRa

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I think extreme negativity kills a show. So far within all the negativity they have portrayed Vikram as a hope of light for Sugni. His character seems very sincere and so was his confession of love. If CVs want to mess up the serial and get prematurely rejected by the viewers, they will make Vikram negative. Otherwise they should continue the Vikram-Sugni jodi despite all the roadblocks Sugni may have to face. They can work on Vikram trying to help Sugni to eliminate the paramparas of Bedias, Rai and Sar dhakai. They can show their marriage and struggle to be accepted by Vikram's family and the arrogant Thakurs

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddykamala2012atriaromancefanHillylovepankhudi_TiaRa

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Aditya so far has been like an overgrown baby. The only charm for having him in the plot is because of his mature girlfriend Amrita. I do like their pairing and how she put her foot down in making him forward Sugni's letter to Vikram. I'd like Amrita to stay and be a support to Sugni-Vikram jodi and help Sugni be accepted in the Thakur family

Edited by suresh555 - 10 June 2012 at 10:42am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

widdykamala2012namitagloryzromancefanatriaHillylovechumki...-rupa-pankhudi_TiaRa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index