Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

kamala2012

kamala2012

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Vikram-Sugni fans, please be brave. This is from Zee TV's webpage for PSH. The synopsis has this about Vikram and Adi (but it does not mention Vikram by name). In bold-

In her journey sugni will not only encounter the evil face of the man who becomes her 'owner' but she will also experience the love with young adityababu who inspite of belonging to the thakur clan showers her with respect and holds her diginity.

So Vikram will turn negativeUnhappy

The link to the channel's page- http://www.zeetv.com/shows/phir-subah-hogi/

Shocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ramonamorianthidaisyluvMR21--Udhay--blackb28..Mishh007..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "From channel website-future twists" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
I think that was originally what was suppose to happen. It was shown that way in the promos also but the story now seems different. Originally, Vikram's wife should have been introduced in the early episodes and there was no Amrita. Well, she wasn't shown at the launch so I'm guessing she was added to the show later on. I have my fingers crossed. I hope Vik and Sugni are together. 

Edited by Prabhdeep - 10 June 2012 at 9:00am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

timabahfiguerewiddykamala2012boogleromancefanlallulal2010daisyluvchumki...1gunjan7venroziepankhudi_TiaRatulipdaisy-rupa-ParulRatiShivi~~~~pyar-ishk..Mishh007..

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
if Aditya the lead then i will say bye to this show forever...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddygizmo786kamala2012boogleromancefanlallulal2010daisyluv-enchanted-venrozietulipdaisy-Nakshatra-pankhudi_TiaRa-rupa-~~~~blackb28..Mishh007..

kamala2012

kamala2012

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
prabhdeep,

I also feel the story has changed. In the promo, Vikram was shown with Hukum, putting the odni on Suguni.

The Vikram we are seeing now is the man who is treating her with respect and dignity. How can he become evil?

If Vikram is going to become the villain, then it must be because of some misunderstanding created by the Thakurain. Otherwise I don't understand how Vikram can suddenly become a villain.

In Bairi Piya, I heard that the original plot was to keep the thakur as the bad guy. But the audience liked Sharad -Supriya jodi and the story was changed.

In SBKM, there were reports always hinting that the lead could become negative. But still it was difficult to watch.

Something really major has to happen for the CVs to convince viewers that Aditya is the right guy for Sugni, and not Vikram. As of now, Aditya lacks that spirit that Sugni has.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

gizmo786widdyboogleromancefanatriavendaisyluv1gunjan7rozietulipdaisypankhudi_TiaRaMR21-rupa-ParulRatiShiviwaniya_fatima~~~~pyar-ishk..Mishh007..

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged

kamala prahdeep well said
i feel this was the original story but somewhere cvs deviated as they can now see sugvi giving them very gud trp inspite of competition from ipl yeh rishta parichay parvarish on other channels.
Even if vicky is evil i will watch if its for some extent but adi as hero doesnt excite me...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

widdygizmo786lallulal2010romancefanrozie1gunjan7-rupa-MR21pankhudi_TiaRa-Naresh-ParulRatiShivi~~~~pyar-ishk

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamala2012

prabhdeep,

I also feel the story has changed. In the promo, Vikram was shown with Hukum, putting the odni on Suguni.

The Vikram we are seeing now is the man who is treating her with respect and dignity. How can he become evil?

If Vikram is going to become the villain, then it must be because of some misunderstanding created by the Thakurain. Otherwise I don't understand how Vikram can suddenly become a villain.

In Bairi Piya, I heard that the original plot was to keep the thakur as the bad guy. But the audience liked Sharad -Supriya jodi and the story was changed.

In SBKM, there were reports always hinting that the lead could become negative. But still it was difficult to watch.

Something really major has to happen for the CVs to convince viewers that Aditya is the right guy for Sugni, and not Vikram. As of now, Aditya lacks that spirit that Sugni has.

I feel exactly the same way. I think the story has been changed. Even if Vikram is to turn negative, it would contradict everything he has done and his dream of Sugni (the rain sequence). There may be shades of gray like Varun had hinted in his past interviews but I don't think the CV's would turn his  character completely negative because the truth here is that, aside from Gulki, Varun has the strongest character. We all have seen his acting and there is no doubt (at least not in my mind) that he is the best choice for the lead. His character has the strength to support Sugni. Adi lacks that strength and understanding. 

Oh! Varun also mentioned in one of his interviews that he wasn't sure whether the CV's planned to turn his character gray or continue with the romantic track. That shows that the story isn't set in stone, like most aren't and the CV's might be looking to the audience to see what they like.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani..widdygizmo786romancefanchumki...1gunjan7-rupa-MR21tulipdaisypankhudi_TiaRaAllbut1ParulRatiShivi~~~~pyar-ishk

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Guys we all shud write our opinion on zee tv website under psh show and request them to keep varun positive.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

widdy1gunjan7daisyluvParulRatiShiviMR21pankhudi_TiaRa~~~~pyar-ishk

kamala2012

kamala2012

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
@prabhdeep

Can u give link to that interview by Varun? Thanks.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.