-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice strt
Plz add me to ur PM list
maddieee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yay i was d first one to comment... . Haha i know i am realising this late... eagerly waiting for d next update...Edited by maddieee - 11 years ago
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maddieee

yay i was d first one to comment... . Haha i know i am realising this late... eagerly waiting for d next update...

mads ekdum tubelight hoying tu!! 
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: neethuuthaman

Dehk sacchi me boling its too gud re. By god ki kasam!! I loved the concept. Raizada as vampire!!! Agar itna hot vampire hai toh mein khushi khushi khud apni blood de dungi (uss me bhi KHUSHI :P) Par u r still saying dat he is not a vampire. Itna kaan me fuse kyu karing? Jaldi reveal the mystery jaan... Waiting for the next part

me updating mittu.. me still not sure about this.. aur abhi toh tere favourite.. tere jaanemann.. snakewa ji ki entry baki hai!! 
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
So here is the next chapter.. Pls do read and comment! 

Chapter 2 

She knocked Master's door. Standing outside, waiting like an obedient child. Sometimes, her innocence really made him wonder what times was she living in. She was all of 22, knew much more than an average human about the existence of vampires, had had her own parents slaughtered before her eyes at the tender age of 6, and still shone brighter than sunshine. From where did she find the strength to smile so much, he failed to understand.

Where as he shut almost everyone out, she gladly invited everybody in. She could empathize with even a dead ant for god's sake! How did she do all this?

She was so vulnerable emotionally, yet she excelled in weapons training. Even better than Arnav had done at his time.  She was one of the best on field.

But for Arnav, Khushi never was a hunter. No.

He just could not allow her to hunt those slithering creatures alone. No matter how much she claimed of being the strongest, he would never let her on the night rounds alone.

It was after all, HIS duty to protect her. Why did Master let her learn in the first place? It would have been easy for him to do his job had Master not given in to her pleas for weapon wielding.

The door opened with a creak, making Arnav smoothen out his face's worry lines.

"You called for me, Master?" Arnav asked. Much like a cadet on duty. No matter what the conditions existed in reality, it would still be war to Arnav.

Vikram saw his all grown-up god-son with exhausted eyes. More than 9 years had passed and still his eyes had those steely frozen depths in them. As if he still was a soldier on war. When?? When would the day come when he would understand that the fight was more political now than physical. It was not about killing vampires anymore. It was more about keeping everything a secret. Faking peace. Making sure public thought everything was peachy...

He sighed. More at himself than at the prevailing conditions. How much had he changed. And how much he missed the old Vikramaditya Dev. One who was feared by those damned vampires. One who would never plaster a smile on his face and shake their cold dead hands.

He felt his face soften automatically as his eyes landed on Khushi. How different had she turned out from what he had expected. But then, so true to her name. He smiled a little, at the absurdity of it all.

"Yes Arnav, and you can ease up a little. I am not sending you on a hunt, as much as you would like me to!" Vikram said the last line a little too sternly. Hinting him. And felt contented when he saw Arnav's face harden up a bit. Good! He thought.

"You and Khushi are going to come with me tomorrow... For the annual gala... It's high time you met those who matter, so that you spare them ATLEAST."Vikram added.

"Gala?", Arnav spat out, "Why? Master, I am ready to be punished every other way. But I am not going to a place where I have to breath the air they are consuming as well!"

He felt Khushi tugging his jacket from behind, as if to control him. If anyone understood Arnav's anger completely, it was Khushi. Didn't he use it mostly on her??

"Gala? That means we are going to a Party, Dad?" Khushi stepped in, anticipating another showdown between the two hot-headed men. None ever saw the others perspective and ended up going at each other's throats for hours.

Vikram saw what she did there. Emphasizing a little too much on the 'DAD' she used. He smiled, it was impossible not to.

"Yes beta, WE are going to a party. Make sure you dress appropriately." Vikram doted on her.

"Okay then dad.. We'll get going now.. Too much work to do.. Bye." She gripped the still silently seething Arnav from there, towards the door to escape, before Master said something else and all gates to hell opened. She would better separate the two very volatile substances away from each other.

"Wait. I am not finished with you, Arnav." Vikram said, " You are free to leave, Khushi."

Arnav let go off Khushi's hand. Urging a very visibly tense Khushi to leave. And when she still refused to move, he shut the door on her face.

Arnav closed his eyes, breathed in, and prepared himself to face what he had come here for in the first place. 

So??? Liked it?? Hated it?? Got questions?? comment! comment! comment! 

Much Love

Anky

Edited by aria009hera - 11 years ago
maddieee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yipee this time also i am d first one to comment...*jumping up n down*(like Khushi)... reading this SS is like watching a thriller movie,i am loving this experience...u are a fabulous writer anks... i love way u think n write... even in such different roles u have managed to keep arnav n khusi's characteristic behaviorss intact,dat shows how good u are... this update is Fab... Looking forward to d gala... Edited by maddieee - 11 years ago
agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aria009hera

mads ekdum tubelight hoying tu!!

Heheh 🤣
agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Resd 🤣

=== Edited ===

technically m first one to comment hheheh ...:p

anks omg u are digging my nervs now ...

a party ...🤗

wow !!!

i cant wait anks ...

ya to tu muje poori story line msg kr daal ya fir mere zinda laash dekh tu !!!!!!😭 meijjj going mad at this .. sachchi boling me ...!!!!!
khushi entered ... n he is her dad ...

just luvd the arhi scene ...

m having no more words now ...

:* 🤗

Edited by upasna_mishti - 11 years ago
Jahnavi_KRAS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

resss

unresss

awesome anky...soo ASR is a hunter..hmmnn

ab toh gala mein maza aane wala hai...!!
Edited by Kriyansh_jaanu - 11 years ago