Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: Sixty Four Squares 2 (NOTE/Ch10:PG17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged

This is definitely the best day of my life after all of the conspiracies from Mr. School There's still some pages left in my earlier thread but not to worry cause I'll fill it up accordingly with all your sweetest replies when I get some time :D

SIXTY FOUR SQUARES - 2

All on blog now: 

Blog

She perched out her neck and tilted her face to give him an easy access on her neck. He placed a series of feather light butterfly kisses as he climbed along the curve of her neck. He nuzzled near her neck making her whimper. He held her by her waist gently as if she wouldbreak under his pressure. He traced his cold finger tips near her earlobe, before placing a light kiss near her jaw. He lifted his head to get a better view of her face bathed by the moonlight. Her eyes twinkled as he bore into them. This felt perfect, being with it each other. Belonging to each other. For each other.

They knew they would be belonging to each other from the beginning. They would be craving for each other like they do now. Hardships would be crossed together, and they will come along with all the twists of life. People will be breaking their heart, and they will sometimes be the ones to break other's heart. There was no point in not believing what was meant to be believed all along..

'Arnav,' she quietly called. His dark figure sat gloomily on the recliner which rested in the corner of the room. She could make out the nerves throbbing in his temple. He stiffly pressed his head and ran his fingers through his hair. 'Arnav'' she called again.

'Get Out.' He answered flatly, closing his eyes. She didn't move an inch, and stayed rooted in her place. Tightly clutching her suit with the hand, her knuckles turned white with the pressure she was putting in it.

'I Said.Get.Out.' he hated repeating himself, specially if that meant to Khusi being hurt,in any way I. He looked up opening his eyes to see her standing in a pale white suit, eyes perfectly clean without any hint of moisture staring at him accusingly. 'I won't.'

'What the hell! Don't you dare'.' He stopped as he realized she wasn't crying, at all.

'This is my house too.' She flatly refused the idea. The words made him furious as he strode towards her grabbing her roughly and shaking her. 'Not until now Khusi Kumari Gupta, you are not married to me yet, we are engaged, it takes a minute to take this bl**dy ring off my fingers, and it's over!' he mouth them with a dangerous snarl.

'You don't mean any of it Arnav,' she gave a faint smile and looked up to him. He stood perplexed and then wore his mask again.

'I mean it Damn it! I mean each and every word I spoke,' he spoke, reluctantly.

'You don't , accept it Arnav, I know you don't mean any of them, I know'I do..' she tried to bit back her tears.

'He cheated my parents, he killed them, and you, are JUST LIKE HIM!' he shouted, making her flinch back, but she regained her composure as quickly as she could.

'He meant nothing to me.' she muttered.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by themockingblue. - 03 August 2013 at 9:32pm

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonjellyboohcheeni01ns2095mankhushnikky_angelJustinsBaby101serina087canucks1714Archu61dhulanyaDreamcatchersamspriyanka09Hunnybunny3Shivani_PriyamanyabellCaroline_arhisuri2610-LiveMyLife--Deepali-Yazzy91HADmishtirashgirl000P4ROharshneesabz105lovespellrockinggirl5.1.1.1.1Krishna_12hakunamatata-Siaa-dproverpurplelovepoolovesarnavarchminkBecssini1234-FarwiiDobaara-sun_shine_girlsowmyadharinidbr_kmichisparikhJananivjcLyraa99srijaaa127newmoon2011CavingIncindrella255--Siva--meniranjana00mysterieuxPrachi..chahaat.-Antu-_-Aslan-shonagudiasamia19prpk525zafigogumaASR6262tvshowfanJyo_Ksg..Anita..aamirkhanfantinselSK1991OnepoundChicFAYKHAN29summaiyasayed...shruti...dumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi FF: Sixty Four Squares 2 (NOTE/Ch10:PG17)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Thread One

[One]

[Two]

[Three]

[Four]

[Five]

[Six]

[Seven]

Thread Two

[Eight]

[Nine]

Note: DO NOT plagiarize. Mine or anyone else's work. I'll come and slap you then Evil SmileLOL 

Edited by -Murphy369- - 13 November 2012 at 10:16pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeni01Dreamcatchersamspriyanka09Caroline_arhi-LiveMyLife--Deepali-HADmishtiharshneerockinggirl5-Siaa-meem17P4ROkarismasabz105sini1234dbr_kmichiJananivjc-FarwiiDobaara-sowmyadharini-Antu-_-Aslan-Krishnaluv94chahaat.curledupsikhni_---Shokofa---zafiprpk525srijaaa127cindrella255--Siva--mysterieuxSK1991ASR6262aamirkhanfan..Anita..OnepoundChicJyo_Ksg

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Arnav Singh Raizada 

The small screen hunks ruling the chart!

Khusi Gupta

Karan Malhotra

Siddharth Kapoor 

Abhimanyu Sinha 

Anjali Raizada 

Edited by -Murphy369- - 12 November 2012 at 5:08am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

mak3mesmilecanucks1714dorindakate-LiveMyLife--Deepali-HADmishtikarisma-Siaa-rockinggirl5-FarwiiDobaara-sowmyadharinidbr_kmichimysterieux-Antu-_-Aslan-cindrella255curledupsikhni_zafiprpk525---Shokofa---srijaaa127--Siva--SK1991ASR6262aamirkhanfanJyo_KsgOnepoundChic...shruti...dumas

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 130 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzIshBinsanjana_kapoorsmritigemsonson126chilliesjellyboohaayushikumarfathimaa98schiphaxasukritaa12et_tu_achukp123mjsheen43kashevvarshamaharajcurry-sistahlankandingleshivani15mak3mesmilewinchfirecanucks1714spongebobchickJustinsBaby101valeyrieDreamcatcherday_lilysnehashetty34Hunnybunny3Shivani_PriyamLittleMissMagicdisha7hari93esmeralda111Caroline_arhibarunxoxo-LiveMyLife-anuramesh26anyabellJuArnavdorindakateDimz13-Deepali-Yazzy91HADmishtiniru273mirnaliniHonkytonkvidya.sanjayPsychedelicyusamkarismashagun-rocksmeera06meem17appy_12-Devanshi-rashgirl000taani16sini1234BecskhusiarnavShweta1691poolovesarnavrockinggirl5Onlookerdproverbatgirl67hakunamatata-Siaa-lovespellinspiringstars.1.1.1.1Nanthini9rennieharshneememories_imdbr_kmichiKranisparikhaycma98mistyrainshararnavemistry-FarwiiDobaara-kinjalcp87shagun05segadsuds.Crazy4SobtiJananivjcsparklystarstudN0306Lyraa99sowmyadhariniKrishnaluv94caskerCavingIncindrella255--Siva--zafiHot.Pink.Heels-BaRul-ParAz-goguma---Shokofa---prpk525newmoon2011srijaaa127meenalumasnoopy84frenzyyPrachi..mysterieuxsugar_babe-Antu-_-Aslan-shonagudiacurledupchahaat.aamirkhanfantinselJyo_KsgASR6262...shruti...LyssaPie..Anita..SK1991OnepoundChicmishti_17dumas

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
you're an actual retard, you know that right? ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serina087karismaOnepoundChic

-Devanshi-

Goldie

-Devanshi-

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Res!!,
*jumps up and down in excitement...realizes that i probably look like an idiot and calms down*
Congrats on the new thread!!!Smile
Whoa that IS surely a long update!!

Why the hell does he have be the smirking ASR one minute and then hitler ASR the next??
Ohhh right...because he is ASR...ughh...!!!
"works well for me" hehe...that was good...though i really wish she had actually said it!!but i guess the job is more important...Sleepy

Love how he has described her...technically you have described her but still...so he is most definitely attracted towards her in some way atleast...LOLI thought he would never get there!!!

The past was a tad bit shocking and confusing...khushi is an illegitimate child of Pulkit and some other woman right?? And he wants her to get married to some rich guy for money??sheesh...talk about being cruel and mean...Angry

Im guessing this abhimanyu sinha has got something to do with the BMW...don't grin evilly at my poor predictions...its not my fault the characters are all so mysterious!!Confused

Edited by DM1810 - 10 June 2012 at 8:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightReader.hea.

masam

Goldie

masam

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
New thread! Congrats! Dancing

Finally some mystery is clearing! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightReader.hea.

.Harshita.

IF-Dazzler

.Harshita.

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Congrats for new thread...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.hea.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top