Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sweetangelpayal

IF-Dazzler

sweetangelpayal

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
hey guys...leme introduce myself first..i am payal...Smile
i am here to post an OS on AR..well i'd written dis one 2 years bak but never thought of posting it here...finally i m here n it tuk a hell lotta courage to do so...i hav written quite a lot of stuff but it's not on IF..hopefully will be able to post it here...pehle thought should try wid an os
as for the story, it's not dat gr8 but it holds a very special place in my heart for personal reasons ofcourse Tongue
i have imagined jenny as ridz...i love her so so so mch...but feel free to imagine shilpa or sukriti...u'l realise d characters are not really in sync with the actual personalities on the show...
and ya...plzzz leme knw ur opinions..any views whether positive or negative r most welcme...afterall dey wil help me improve...Embarrassed
ok so enuf of talking..i'l start now...

ITS A LOVE STORY

ARMAAN: A SUPERHOT DASHING GUY….MOST GOOD-LOOKING GUY AROUND, LOOKS LIKE A TOTAL FLIRT….BUT VERY SHY BY NATURE Embarrassed….BEST FRIENDS WITH RIDDHIMAWink

RIDDHIMA: A CUTE GIRL, VERY BUBBLY….LITTLE TOMBOYISH…SECRETLY IN LOVE WITH ARMAAN

BOTH  ARE IN COLLEGE….BOTH FROM DIFFERENT COLLEGES …BUT WENT TO THE SAME COACHING CLASSES….FOR RIDDHIMA IT WAS A COMPLETE LOVE-AT-FIRST SIGHT  SITUATION…SHE L IKES HIM FROM THE DAY SHE FIRST SAW HIM….WITHOUT EVEN KNOWIN HIM…

MONTHS PASSED BY AND THEY GOT TO KNOW EACH OTHER WELL AND IN NO TIME BECAME BEST OF FRIENDS….ALWAYS SEEN TOGETHER, THEIRS WAS THE MOST ROCKIN AND ENVIABLE GROUP EVER….THERE WERE 14 PEOPLE IN THE GROUP AND ALL OF THEM EXCEPT FOR ARMAAN AND RIDDHIMA WERE A COUPLE…THEIR FRIENDS ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE THEM TOGETHER BUT ALL OF THEM KNEW THAT ARMAAN WASN'T READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP COZ OF HIS LAST RELATIONSHIP GONE TERRIBLY WRONG….HE WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO TRUST ANYONE AGAIAN HE ALWAYS THOUGHT...

BUT DESTINY TOOK HIM SOMEWHERE ELSE…HE REALISED THAT HE COULDN'T ACTUALLY LIVE WITHOUT RIDDHIMA….BUT HE WAS SCARED…HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT SHE THOUGHT ABOUT HIM…NO MATTER WHAT HE COULDN'T LOSE HER…HE WOULD RATHER NOT TELL HER EVER… 

LUCKILY, HIS WAIT WASN'T LONG….THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO MEET ONE DAY…HE SAW HER TALKING TO SOMEONE OVER THE PHONE SO DECICDED TO WALK UP AND SCARE HER FROM BEHIND.

SHE DIDN'T REALIZE THAT HE WAS RIGHT BEHIND HER…HE HEARD HER SAY

RIDZ " YOU KNOW I CANT LIVE WITHOUT ARMAAN...ITS BEEN SO LONG AND I AM TIRED OF WAITIN…YES I KNOW HE NEEDS TIME…YES I WONT GIVE UP…ACHHA HE MIGHT COME HERE ANYTIME NOW…BYE"… SHE HUNG UP….AND TURNED TO SEE HIM RIGHT BEHIND HER..SHE WAS HORRIFIED... BUT HE PRETENDED THAT HE DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHIN AND SHE SIGHED….

ARMAAN FELT THAT HE WAS THE HAPPIEST MAN EVER…HE DECIDED THAT HE SHOULDN'T MAKE HER WAIT ANYMORE AND DECIDED TO ASK HER OUT THE VERY NEXT DAY….SO THEY MET UP AT THEIR USUAL PLACE AND…

RIDDHIMA: HEYA

ARMAAN: HI

THERE'S A LONG SILENCE….

ARMAAN: UHM I WANNA TELL YOU SOMETHIN….

RIDDHIMA: YEAH GO ON…

ARMAAN:  I …I LOVE YOU..

HE SAID AS HE LOOKED STRAIGHT INTO HER EYES….THEY WIDENED IMMEDIATELY…HE COULD SEE HOPE IN THEM.

SHE WAS SHOCKED…SHE WASN'T EXPECTING THIS AND THOUGHT HE WAS KIDDIN

RIDDHIMA: LOOK I KNOW THAT ALL OUR FRIENDS ARE AROUND AND IT'S A PRANK PLANNED BY YOU'LL AND THIS TIME I AM YOUR TARGET BUT I M SORRY…BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME….

SHE TURNS TO LEAVE…

ARMAAN: YOU THINK I AM KIDDIN?

RIDDHIMA: NO………I AM SURE

HE GRABS HER BY HER HAND…LOOKS DEEP INTO HER EYES…

ARMAAN: RIDDHIMA I LOVE YOU….AND I KNOW THAT EVEN YOU LOVE ME

RIDDHIMA: ARMAAN LEAVE ME…

ARMAAN: NO FIRST GIMME MY ANSWER…

RIDDHIMA: LEAVE ME ARMAAN (REALY LOUD)

HE LEAVES HER AND SHE IS ABOUT TO WALK OFF

ARMAAN: HEY PLZZZ GIMME MY ANSWER…

RIDDHIMA: ARMAAN I HAVE TO GO I WILL MEET YOU IN THE EVENING OUT HERE…

AND SHE WALKS OFF….HE WAS REALLY HURT…WHY DID SHE DO THIS WHEN SHE LOVES ME? THOUSANDS OF QUESTIONS CAME IN HIS MIND BUT NO ANSWER. RIDDHIMA ALL THIS WHILE WAS JUST PRAYING ITS NO DREAM. SHE WANTED TO DANCE AROUND BUT SHE WANTED HIM TO BE VERY SURE ABOUT ALL THIS FIRST AND HENCE SHE GAVE HIM TIME TILL EVENING.

IN THE EVENING HE WENT TO MEET HER…

ARMAAN: HI

RIDDHIMA: HI…

THERE'S A LONG SILENCE AGAIN…BOTH ARE FEELIN AWKWARD…

ARMAAN: SO………

RIDDHIMA: SO…?

ARMAAN: SO…UHM…WHATS YOUR ANSWER?

RIDDHIMA: HOW DO I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE SERIOUS AND IT'S NOT A PRANK?

ARMAAN: I THOUGHT YOU TRUST ME…

RIDDHIMA: I DO ARMAAN BUT…

HE COMES NEAR HER…HER HEART BEATS FASTER AND FASTER WITH EVERY PASSING SECOND…HE PLACES HIS HAND ON HER HEAD…

ARMAAN: RIDDHIMA I TAKE YOUR SWEAR THAT I AM VERY SERIOUS…I LOVE YOU A LOT….MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE…MORE THAN MYSELF…

RIDDHIMA WAS AWED….SHE HUGGED HIM TIGHT…

RIDDHIMA: I LOVE YOU TOO ARMAAN … I LOVE YOU…

IT WAS THE MOST SPECIAL MOMENT FOR THEM AND THEY BOTH WISHED THAT TIME WOULD FREEZE THERE FOREVER…

JUST THEN RIDDHIMA'S PHONE RANG

RIDDHIMA ANSWERS THE PHONE

RIDDHIMA: HEY I GOTTA TELL YOU SOMETHIN VERY IMPORTANT…

SHE WAS SO EXCITED!!

BUT ARMAAN STOPS HER FROM SAYING ANYTHIN…SHE GETS CONFUSED AND HANGS UP AFTER SOME TIME…

RIDHIMA: WHY DID YOU STOP ME…?

ARMAAN: COZ I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW ABOUT THIS

RIDDHIMA: BUT WHY?

ARMAAN: IT'S NOT THE RIGHT TIME…I DUNNO WHY…LETS JUST WAIT FOR SOME TIME…

RIDDHIMA WAS CONFUSED BUT SHE DIDNT SAY ANYTHIN…WHY SHOULD SHE? SHE HAD HERARMAAN…WHAT ELSE DID SHE NEED!!

A MONTH PASSED BY…RIDDHIMA WAS BY THEN CONVINCED THAT THEY SHOULDN'T TELL ABOUT THEMSELVES TO ANYONE…THEY THOUGHT THEY WOULD PROBABLY GIVE THEIR RELATIONSHIP SOME TIME TO NURTURE...GOD FORBID, IF IT DIDN'T WORK OUT, THEY DID NOT WANT THE GROUP TO GET DIVIDED...OR EVEN BE IN ANY AWKWARD SITUATIONS BECAUSE OF THEMWink

SO AS USUAL THEY MET UP AND WERE WALKIN TOGETHER…RIDDHIMA'S HEAD WAS ON HIS SHOULDER AND HE WAS HOLDIN HER BY HER WAIST WHEN TO THEIR BIGGEST SHOCK…THEY SAW ALL THEIR FRIENDS COMIN FROM NOWHERE AND STANDIN RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM…THEY BOTH MOVED AWAY…THEIR FRIENDS WERE REALY ANGRY FOR HIDIN ALL THIS FROM THEMAngry…RIDDHIMA TRIED CONVINCING THEM BUT IN VAIN…THEY ALL WALKED OFF FROM THERE…BOTH ARMAAN AND RIDHIMA WERE FEELIN VERY BAD…SO THEY DECIDED TO TELL THEM EVERYTHIN THE NEXT DAY…AND THEY DID…BUT THEIR FRIENDS WERE STILL VERY ANGRY…

RIDDHIMA: I THOUGHT YOU ALL ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE US TOGETHER SO YOU ALL WOULD BE HAPPY…

FRIENDS: WE ARE RIDDHIMA….BUT WE DIDN'T EXPECT YOU TO HIDE THIS FROM US… THEY ALL SAID ALMOST IN UNISION..

ARMAAN: GUYS DON'T TELL HER ANYTHIN…IT'S MY FAULT SHE WANTED TO TELL YOU ALL EVERYTHIN THAT DAY ITSELF BUT I STOPPED HER…

AFTER A LOT OF EXPLANATIONS…THEY FINALLY DECIDED TO FORGIVE THEM…

ONE DAY RIDDHIMA PLANNED A SURPRISE VISIT TO ARMAAN'S COLLEGE AS IT WAS HIS B'DAY THAT DAY…SOME OF THEIR FRIENDS WHO WERE IN THE SAME COLLEGE MANAGED TO SNEAK HER INLOL…SHE WAS WALKIN AROUND AND WAS ABOUT TO CALL HIM UP WHEN TO HER UTTER SHOCK SHE SAW HIM WALKIN HAND-IN-HAND WITH A GIRL LAUGHIN ALL THE WAY…SHE WENT RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM…ARMAAN IS SURPRISED TO SEE HERE THERE

ARMAAN: HEY HI! HOW COME YOU HERE?

"OFCORSE I SHOLDNT HAVE BEEN" SHE THINKS

HE GOES TO HUG HER BUT SHE MOVES BACK

ARMAAN: WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

RIDDHIMA: WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME ARMAAN? THAT QUESTION GOES FOR YOU!

ARMAAN: I DIDN'T GET YOU…

RIDDHIMA: OH YEAH?? SERIOUSLY? YOU DIDN'T GET ME? I CAN ABSOLUTELY SEE WHY!

ARMAAN: HUH? RIDDHIMA WHAT IS IT? SAY IT!

RIDDHIMA: I HAD ASKED YOU ARMAAN WHETHER YOU LOVE ME OR NOT…THEN WHY DID YOU HAVE TO THIS?

ARMAAN: RIDDHIMA WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT? (CONFUSED)

RIDDHIMA: NOTHIN ARMAAN I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT I SHOULDN'T EXPECT ANYTHIN FROM SUCH A JERK LIKE YOU…

RIDDHIMA WALKED OFF FROM THERE AND LEFT ARMAAN TOTALLY CONFUSED…

ARMAAN LATER REALISED WHAT WENT WRONG AND TRIED HIS BEST AT CONTACTING HER…HE TRIED CALLIN HER ON HER CELL BUT SHE SWITCHED IT OFF…MEANWHILE EVERYONE CAME TO KNOW ABOUT IT AND THEIR GROUP WAS SEPATARATED INTO TWO…THE GUYS SUPPORTIN ARMAAN AND THE GIRLS WITH RIDDHIMA…ARMAAN TRIED TALKIN TO HER IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY…GOIN TO HER COLLEGE…EVEN STANDIN NEAR HER HOUSE BUT IN VAIN…IT HAD BEEN A WEEK SINCE THEY LAST SPOKE…THAT DAY RIDDHIMA AGAIN SAW HIM NEAR HER HOUSE..SHE WAS FURIOUS…SHE WENT HOME AND SWITCHED ON HER CELL AND MESSAGED HIM…

"I DON'T WANNA TALK TO YOU ANYMORE SO GET OUTTA MY LIFE AND DON'T YOU DARE TRY CONTACTIN ME IN ANY WAY NOW"

A FEW MINUTES LATER SHE GOT A CALL FROM AN UNKNOWN NUMBER…SHE THOUGHT ITS ARMAAN SO SHE ANSWERS THE CALL VERY ANGRILY…

RIDHIMA: HELLO

VOICE: HELLO AM I SPEAKIN TO RIDDHIMA?

IT WAS SOME GIRL'S VOICE

RIDDHIMA: YES….MAY I KNOW WHO IS THIS? AND HOW DO YOU KNOW ME?

GIRL: I KNOW YOU RIDDHIMA…VERY WELL…I KNOW ALMOST EVERYTHIN ABOUT YOU…

RIDDHIMA: OKAY BUT DO I KNOW YOU? I CAN'T RECOGNISE YOUR VOICE…

SHE WAS TOTALLY CONFUSED

GIRL: THAT'S COZ YOU HAVENT HEARD ME TALK JUST SEEN ME ONCE…

RIDDHIMA: HUH??

GIRL: RIDDHIMA I AM THE SAME GIRL YOU SAW THAT DAY WITH ARMAAN WHEN YOU CAME TO MEET HIM IN OUR COLLEGE…NIKITA

RIDDHIMA IS ABOUT TO DISCONNECT THE CALL WHEN SHE HEARD NIKITA SPEAK HASTILY

NIKITA: JUST ONE MINUTE RIDDHIMA…PLZ I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS…ITS VERY IMPORTANT…

RIDDHIMA: FINE GO ON BUT BE QUICK…

NIKITA: RIDDHIMA I AM ARMAAN'S COUSIN…

RIDDHIMA WAS SHOCKED OUTTA HER WITS!!

RIDDHIMA: WHAT!!!!!

NIKITA: YES RIDDHIMA…I AM ARMAAN'S COUSIN…I KNOW EVERYTHIN ABOUT YOU GUYS…INFACT THAT DAY HE WAS TELLIN ME THAT HE WAS EXPECTIN A SURPRISE FROM YOU…HE WAS TALKIN ABOUT YOU…HE ALWAYS DOES…BUT YOU THOUGHT THAT...RIDDHIMA ARMAAN REALLY LOVES YOU VERY MUCH…HE CANT LIVE ITHOUT YOU…PLZ TAKE HIM BACK IN YOUR LIFE

RIDDHIMA IS ABOUT TO BURST OUT CRYIN…

RIDDHIMA: GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE!!! I SO HATE MYSELF FOR DOING THIS TO HIM…I THOUGHT THAT…

NIKITA: IT'S ABSOLUTELY OK RIDDHIMA….ANY GIRL IN YOUR PLACE WOULD HAVE BEHAVED IN THE SAME WAY AS YOU DID…

RIDDHIMA: WHAT AM I TO DO NOW? OUTTA ALL THE PEOPLE I HURT HIM..HE SO DOESN'T DESERVE IT! (CRIES)

NIKITA: HEY HEY CALM DOWN…TALK TO HIM TOMORROW…

RIDDHIMA: HE WON'T…

NIKITA: HE WILL RIDDHIMA…I WILL TELL HIM TO TALK TO YOU…

RIDDHIMA: THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH…

NIKITA: YOU DON'T NEED TO THANK ME DEAR…I COULDN'T SEE YOU BOTH LIKE THIS…NOW I WILL HANG UP I NEED TO TALK TO HIM…BYE

RIDDHIMA: YA...OK...THANK YOU…BYE

NEXT DAY OUTSIDE RIDDHIMA'S COLLEGE…RIDDHIMA TOLD EVERYTHIN TO HER FRIENDS…ALL OF THEM WERE SHOCKED…RIDDHIMA WAS CRYIN INCONSOLABLY

WHEN ARMAAN CAME THERE WITH ALL THE GUYS…HE SAW HER CRYIN…

ARMAAN: RIDDHIMA WHATS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY ARE YOU CRYIN?

RIDDHIMA: NOTHIN ARMAAN…

ARMAAN: RIDDHIMA I KNOW YOU SPOKE TO NIKITA AND SHE TOLD YOU EVERYTHIN…ITS ALRIGHT RIDDHIMA YOU WERE RIGHT AT THAT TIME…I AM SORRY

RIDDHIMA CONTINUES TO CRY AND DOESN'T SAY A WORD…

ARMAAN DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO SO HE GOES DOWN ON HIS KNEES…

ARMAAN: (HOLDS HIS EARS) RIDDHIMA I AM REALLY VERY SORRY…UHM I LOVE YOU(HE MAKES A POUTY FACE)

RIDDHIMA: DUDE GET UP!!!

ARMAAN: HUH?

"SHE IS SO UNPREDICTABLE ALWAYS" HE THINKSConfused

HE GETS UP…THE MOMENT HE DOES RIDDHIMA HUGS HIM TIGHT…

RIDDHIMA:  I AM SO REALLY SORRY ARMAAN…I LOVE YOU…I PROMISE I WILL NEVER EVER DO THIS TO YOU…PLZ FORGIVE ME….I LOVE YOU

ARMAAN: I LOVE YOU TOO RIDDHIMA…AND I HOPE YOU ARE FINALLY HAPPY NOW THAT EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT US…

RIDDHIMA SMILES AND THEY BOTH HUG EACH OTHER AGAIN…LOOKIN LIKE THE MOST CUTEST-HOTEST-BEAUTIFUL COUPLE EVER…WERE THEY SOUL MATES? THEY DID NOT KNOW…THEY DID NOT EVEN WANT TO KNOW…ALL THEY KNEW WAS THAT THEY LOVED EACH OTHER AND ONLY THAT MATTERED…NOTHING ELSE DID…NOTHING ELSE EVER WOULD…IT'S A LOVE STORY…AND WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL IS THAT ITS THEIR LOVESTORY

ok this is it guys..plz plz plz do comment...thank u in advance Star

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

ridz_deadlypeachgirlaar123sasyaKaJen_Ki_MamtaGarimavirmanksgcmaakajenmegha_kajendesire_nikkiilla8vidu87-Mith-pinkssKaJen_addictionchocolate15rockstar_kajenNurshad.kajenKSAJHR-DMG4lifeSayali_KSGrida001fafiAMMY12Liashnaanumeha_rajatSanju_crazy4KASH_ARfreya123Devil_kritiswaron9113-AmandaRulz-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's A Love Story...AR OS" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KSAJ

IF-Dazzler

KSAJ

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Loved it.

AMMY12

IF-Rockerz

AMMY12

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Cute lovestory

sweetangelpayal

IF-Dazzler

sweetangelpayal

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KSAJ

Loved it.
thanks glad u liked it Wink

sweetangelpayal

IF-Dazzler

sweetangelpayal

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AMMY12

Cute lovestory
thanku Big smile

KSAJ

IF-Dazzler

KSAJ

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetangelpayal

Loved it.

</div><div>thanks glad u liked itWink

no prob. Update it now.

sweetangelpayal

IF-Dazzler

sweetangelpayal

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetangelpayal

Loved it.

</div><div>thanks glad u liked itWink

no prob. Update it now.
lol sry it was an os...leme knw if u wld lyk to read my other work..btw i m payal..n u r...?

KSAJ

IF-Dazzler

KSAJ

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
My name is khan Moeen khan. I would like 2 read ur ff. If u'l write.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top