Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
i switched to zee tv n saw sugni was lying on bed/ground n her mom gulabiya was sitting beside her.. she was smiling n saying "main bhi aapse pyaar karti hoon!!"

i missed the starting.. if somebody saw it pls update.. gosh its going to be sooo exciting.. 

smbdy pls upload the video of promo if possible.. Embarrassed

EDITED : gulabiya looked tensed after hearing this confession from sugni.. Confused

full description by kamala2012 -

Originally posted by kamala2012

Finally saw the new promo, after waiting for some 45 min! 

Gulabia and Sugni seem to have gone back to the village. But the house looks more like a hut, and not like the house where the mamas live. 

Gulabiya seems to be telling Sugni some Rajkumar-Rajkumari story and closing Sugni's eyes, probably asking her to sleep. Sugni removes Gulabiya's hand. Vikram Thakur's face is shown. Sugni then says that she also loves him. Gulabiya appears shocked. 

Edited by ~~~~ - 10 June 2012 at 11:18am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

anna441adhewar5he11yjayna14widdyramonamkamala2012-Swetha-PutijaChalhovromancefanuntamedtigress1gunjan7-rupa-MR21tulipdaisy-Shankar-aishu_25br200910pankhudi_TiaRa..Mishh007..manzilmukul--Udhay--blackb28pyar-ishkOmnipotenceZaxo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "full promo thurs-sugni syin me b apse pyar krti hu" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kamala2012

kamala2012

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
TFS. This is all going fast.

If someone has a link, pls share.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov~~~~

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamala2012

TFS. This is all going fast.

If someone has a link, pls share.

yeahh its already giving me goosebumps.. LOL ofcourse marriage is not going to happen so easily but i hope we will get to see the mandir wala n holding hands wala promo.. Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

widdykamala2012kathzynaPutijaChalhov-Swetha-romancefandaisyluv-rupa-

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged

OMG cant wait for this thursday then
CVs pls pls give us loads of sugvi scenes

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyPutijaChalhovromancefan-rupa-~~~~

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
They are going pretty fast but why is Gulabiya tensed is it because of TJS being Sugni's father or does she know more about TVS whatever the story is interesting till CVs throw water on us viewers

Thanks give us some name to call you ~~~~  I like your cute baby avatarSmile

Gulabiya is telling a story of Rajkumari who loves her Rajkumar  to Sugni and Tinkle who are with her and the Sugni sees the face of TVS and says ha mai aapse pyaar karti hun and Gulabiya's face becomes serious

Thats the promo just saw for thursday 14th

Edited by chalhov - 10 June 2012 at 5:39am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdykamala2012romancefanMR21manzilmukul~~~~

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

They are going pretty fast but why is Gulabiya tensed is it because of TJS being Sugni's father or does she know more about TVS whatever the story is interesting till CVs throw water on us viewers

Thanks give us some name to call you ~~~~~

LOL am nandini.. wud love to know ur name too.. Big smile

yeahh i hope she is tensed coz of the image of thakurs(blood sucking monstersAngry).. n nothing more shud be there EmbarrassedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdykamala2012PutijaChalhovromancefan

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged

I think gulabia is worried as vikram spoke to sugni about love respect whereas all thakurs have used women as an object of pleasure

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdykamala2012PutijaChalhovromancefan~~~~

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by chalhov

Thanks give us some name to call you ~~~~~

LOL am nandini.. wud love to know ur name too.. Big smile

yeahh i hope she is tensed coz of the image of thakurs(blood sucking monstersAngry).. n nothing more shud be there EmbarrassedLOL

Nandini thanks very difficult to call ~~~~ All call me chalhov or at most call me  Chalhov  or Chal or chal di for mostEmbarrassed  for some putija

Edited by chalhov - 10 June 2012 at 4:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.