KKUSUM-ALL FAKE!!!

ALLboutLOVE54 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

YOUI KNOW I WAS JUST WONDERIN, DO U KNOW HOW FAKE EKTA MAKES DIS DRAMA!😑 I MEAN ALL OF THE KAPOOR HOUSES CARS BREAK DOWN WHEN EVER THEY HAVE 1 GO SOMEWHERE REALLY IMPORTANT!πŸ˜† I MEAN, U COULD MAKE IT REALISTIC IN SOME WAYS!πŸ˜‰ I ALSO HATE HOW EKTA IS TRYIN 2 MAKE DI DRAMA LONG!!!😑 SHE IS MAKIN IT BORIN INSTEAD!! πŸ˜†

WELL, I WAS JUST WONDERIN ALL DIS STUFF, WAT DO YA ALL THINK???πŸ˜›

Edited by ALLboutLOVE54 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MΕΎ.Ĩň thumbnail
yh true..kussum gettin bullπŸ˜ƒ
drumangel117 thumbnail

stop it, u guys wouldnt be in a fan forum yet hope the show would end. its a great show with sum editing issues. but the plot itself is strong and positively twisted!!
(at least i think so..) the show is gonna be banging as soon as nausheen comes back. then u guys wait and wathc. her grand entry will be enuf to raise ratings! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

myaj thumbnail

You guys are so mean to ekta..god...she's only tryin to entertain you and you fools say that whatever she does is wrong...lets see if you can make a better drama...and face it..all you guys love Kkusum ..otherwise you would be the hell out of here but you come back...to discuss kkusum..what does that say about you?  that you love the show and that you are addicted..don't denie it..if u really hate kkusum leave! don't post back..let's see if u can

myaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: ALLboutLOVE54

YOUI KNOW I WAS JUST WONDERIN, DO U KNOW HOW FAKE EKTA MAKES DIS DRAMA!😑 I MEAN ALL OF THE KAPOOR HOUSES CARS BREAK DOWN WHEN EVER THEY HAVE 1 GO SOMEWHERE REALLY IMPORTANT!πŸ˜† I MEAN, U COULD MAKE IT REALISTIC IN SOME WAYS!πŸ˜‰ I ALSO HATE HOW EKTA IS TRYIN 2 MAKE DI DRAMA LONG!!!😑 SHE IS MAKIN IT BORIN INSTEAD!! πŸ˜†

WELL, I WAS JUST WONDERIN ALL DIS STUFF, WAT DO YA ALL THINK???πŸ˜›

of course it's fake... it's a drama..not a reality show! it's there to entertain you...it can't always be realistic..because there is no point in t.v if it is all like real life!

Angadzgirl thumbnail

yes kusum is getting so boring day by day. maybe they should end kusum.

~sweta~

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kkusum should've ended ages ago becuz i get alot of brain tumors in one day along with heart attacks