Tumhari Disha

random unrelated question

teenietoons thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
are harsh chaya and shefali chaya related in anyway?  i thought they might, since they both have the same last name, but then again, maybe not....does anyone know?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

memsaab thumbnail

they were SOOOOOOO MUCH in love and were married.. now Shefali is married to somebody else and goes as Shefali Shah. Her next is a movie with Big B and Akshay Kumar in Waqt..

~memsaab

Mamta_ thumbnail

Hey tx memsaab!!!

i didn't realise that Harsh & Shefali were no longer together........just shows how out of touch i am with the filmi duniya..........

Mamta

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Harsh Chaaya is now married to Sunita Chaaya who did role of Anandi (Abhi's sister) in Astitva. She died in the serial due to having complications in her pregnancy. 

maja😆

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Who's Harsha Chaaya and Sheefali Chaaya?

Is Harsh Chaaya Manas from Astitva

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ya, Harsh Chaya is Manas.

Shefali is the one who played Manoj Bajpai's wife in Satya...She is now married to a director Vipul Shah, the director of the film Waqt....

jingle thumbnail

shefali chayya was the ex-wife of harsh chaya of astitva fame

after their seperation shefali married vipul shah the producer of Waqth in which she plays the wife of amitabh

memsaab thumbnail
Originally posted by: maja

Harsh Chaaya is now married to Sunita Chaaya who did role of Anandi (Abhi's sister) in Astitva. She died in the serial due to having complications in her pregnancy. 

maja😆

Oh.... didn't know Harsh is married to this gal.. He is a gem of a person in real life.. and I was counting on him hihihihihihi

~memsaab

teenietoons thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah i haven't heard much about him, but i really like him from what i've seen on tv
Asian Princess thumbnail
loll i manas (harsh) married 2 anadni lolll i didn't know that...........😛