Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged

5) Phir Subah Hogi

phir subah hogi3 Top 5 Scenes of the Week

The Show witnessed a new twist on Friday when Vikram Thakur confressed his love for Sugni…….Sugni decides to leave her village, she leaves a letter for Vikram Thakur thanking him profusely for all that he has done for her and her family……Sugni and her mom are kicked out of the bus as they did not have the money to purchase the Tickets……While stepping out of the bus Sugni trips but is caught by Vikram, he scolds her for leaving like this. He asks her does she have any clue how like a mad man he was searching every bus that he came across which was headed towards the city looking for her…..That he drove rashly putting his life in danger, when Sugni asks him the reason, he says that Sugni is mad, but he is Madder (Is that's a word) that he couln't leave her coz he was in love with her……This shocks Sugni and Gulabiya…..It was a very sweet, honest and direct confession, which came out of its hiding place (Vikrams' heart) on learning that he may lose the girl he was in love forever if she left today. Confession toh acha tha, and there are high chances that Sugni may fall for the Thakur, she already respects Vikram Thakur, and has a liking for him, plus there is no reason for her to say "NO" except for their cast which is not an issue here. The question is "Is Vikram Thakur Single?" What if he is married? That would change a lot of things won't it? We have no clue of Vikram's past. More than love, from the way the scenes, expressions and emotions which were showcased gives you the impression of a string attraction Vikram has towards Sugni, to term it love….How appropriate would that be? If he is actually married, wouln't that change a lot of things? But chahe kuch bhi ho, the confession was a beautiful Seq.

Telly Tadka

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

widdykamala2012PutijaChalhov-Swetha-romancefanAllbut1ParulRatiShivi-rupa-MR21tulipdaisy~~~~manzilmukulpyar-ishkblackb28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TT: Top 5 scenes of the week-PSH" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Tanu thanks for sharing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyArmu4eva

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing Tanu
It deserves to be the top scene of the week... beautifully conceived

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdykamala2012Armu4eva-rupa-pyar-ishk

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
oh god...maine haal hi mein ek show bardaasht kiya hai jahaan leads ke confession ke baad male lead ki dracula type wife aa gayi thi...i don't wanna see a repeat telecast...please tvs ki wife na ho...wanna see only sugvi...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdykamala2012Armu4evaromancefan-rupa-pyar-ishk

romancefan

Goldie

romancefan

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Vikram is not old. He is an attractive, sophisticated and debonair man. And you have obviously never been in love Padmina because if you had, you'd know that true love transcends all age and social class.

Edited by romancefan - 10 June 2012 at 3:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-rupa-..Mishh007..~~~~pyar-ishk

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by padmina

i don't know how a young girl loves that aged man...i m  so confused...

We can ask that question to the likes of.. Catherine Zeta J/ones-Michael Douglas 

Kalpana Lajmi and Late Bhupen Hazarika...

Leena Chandravarkar and Late Kishor Kumar..

or better lets hear.. Jagjit Singhs..'Na umra ki seema ho.. na janm ka ho bandhan.. jab pyaar kare koi.. to dekhe keval man'

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

widdykamala2012romancefansparikh-rupa-~~~~rickkspyar-ishk

kamala2012

kamala2012

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishh007

oh god...maine haal hi mein ek show bardaasht kiya hai jahaan leads ke confession ke baad male lead ki dracula type wife aa gayi thi...i don't wanna see a repeat telecast...please tvs ki wife na ho...wanna see only sugvi...

@mishh007,
was that 'Sapnon ke bhanwar mein'? I was shocked to see the transformation of the male lead after the wife entered. I hope it is not like that here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mishh007..

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamala2012

Originally posted by mishh007

@mishh007,
was that 'Sapnon ke bhanwar mein'? I was shocked to see the transformation of the male lead after the wife entered. I hope it is not like that here.
yeah...it's that skbm only...that show has become a nightmare after male lead's transformation to negetive...now it is on the verge to bid adieu...don't wanna see that happening in thia show...warna ye bhi barbaad ho jaayega...just want sugvi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

widdy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.