Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

RishbalaAsyaMG

IF-Dazzler

RishbalaAsyaMG

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Hi guys...

I was just wondering.. wouldn't it be better.. if Madhubala/Drashti's hairstyle opened will be better? or use different hairstyles maybe.. like a high pony, straigned hair, her natural curly hair.. So we have variety...

(As we all love Drashti's curls)
 and all of us know well most of us seen Geet.. and how CVS were uncreative.. with drashti/Geet's hairstyles.. keeping it in plaits.. mostly)..

Let me restate.. This post is for Madhubala hairstyle.. and what hair styles do we want to see her in?? 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

annu_mslaxmipriyabirdy2011Adorable-Diaifrocks4Anu_RPoseidenAnoshka-the-GemVina23RaDMG25RENU1111Little_Mermaid.kahkashansakina--Ratna--faria86--epiPhobia--dolly10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madhubala Hairstyle" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Adorable-Dia

Adorable-Dia

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
i liked her hairstyle in Dream Sequence. Open hair n Her natural curls

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10faria86

RishbalaAsyaMG

IF-Dazzler

RishbalaAsyaMG

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adorable-Dia

i liked her hairstyle in Dream Sequence. Open hair n Her natural curls

So did I!!!
I just hopee to see her different looks !! The CVS for this show will listen to us I'm sure and they know how to please their fans. as they already have!!! :)

Anoshka-the-Gem

IF-Rockerz

Anoshka-the-Gem

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
I'm guessing,later on when she becomes a star, she's going have all curls!Smile

babygurl10faria86

Little_Mermaid.

IF-Sizzlerz

Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
open hair

babygurl10faria86

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Love her with open hair and natural curls...but she looks awesome always  ...once she becomes a star i think we will get to see her in different hairstyles and dresses Day Dreaming.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10

Mulan12

Mulan12

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
At this point she should remain like that. No xperiments with her hair and her look. Because she is playing a very simple girl. She is not aware of her beauty and not interested in herself. ALways thinking about her family and others. So if she is so much into her looks it would not go with her character.
 If we see every look now what will be left for later?

Later on when she becomes a Superstar I think we will be seeing her in new looks.

babygurl10

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
i love her natural curls... but she luks amazing even in smooth hairs..

i wud luv to c her in the hair style which she done in dream seq...

Tht front style is awesome.. Or even muskaan style (when she starts wearing salwars) will also luk sooo gud as its her natural hair style

babygurl10

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.