•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I knew that all actors and cast and crew that make TV shows work incredibly hard and get hardly any sleep as it requires commitment and drive, but I have been thinking about how hard they work ever since I have seen Krystle's tweet on Friday. 
She tweeted on Friday morning that she was quite unwell, but had to finish shooting for the episode to be telecast on the SAME day. She also said that she headed home in the early hours whilst being unwell only to have to go back at 6.30am the same day!!!!
I think that even though we think about how hard they all work, we should think more closely about how much they actually do work, they are simply AMAZING!! Even after working so long they give such performances, what more can I say...
Agree with you Alishah 😳

Its amazing how all the actors work so hard to entertain us. And she's been sick for a while, yet she shoots for SO long..and barely gets even 4 to 5 hours of sleep :O
Hats off to all the hardworking actors! πŸ‘
Originally posted by -Yamz-

Agree with you Alishah 😳

Its amazing how all the actors work so hard to entertain us. And she's been sick for a while, yet she shoots for SO long..and barely gets even 4 to 5 hours of sleep :O
Great minds think alike πŸ˜‰
Though i am very upset with you Di!!
I sent you a request a few days ago and found my phone especially for you but you still haven't accepted me πŸ˜­
Can anyone tell me her twitter username please?
:)
Originally posted by ali_281

Great minds think alike πŸ˜‰
Though i am very upset with you Di!!
I sent you a request a few days ago and found my phone especially for you but you still haven't accepted me πŸ˜­

what πŸ˜² i didn't get any request Alishah  re-send it please :)
Originally posted by -Yamz-

what πŸ˜² i didn't get any request Alishah  re-send it please :)
I will, but battery is dead  at the momentπŸ˜†
Alishah xx