Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shuhali

shuhali

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
hey guys this is devoleena's fb, but please guys, try to convince hey nicely that gopi's role does not fit her, and this role should only be played by Giaa. Please do not send her mean messages. Or be rude, thank you.
 https://www.facebook.com/devoleena.bhattacharjee

Edited by shuhali - 09 June 2012 at 3:38pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "devoleena's facebook" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ninag

ninag

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Thats just bullying - how upset would u be if u were in her position and someone asked u to leave whether it was politely or rudely. Surely there are better ways to get Giaa back if thats your wish - but im really starting to pity poor Deboleena. None of this is her fault so leave her alone. No offence meant but this is pretty low!
Shuhali why have you edited your original post? You originally wrote to message devolina and ask her to leave saathiya but to be polite. Now you have completely reworded your post after i put my message up???

Edited by ninag - 09 June 2012 at 4:28pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81kissmissnazlieeBooteefoolJulie0001GuggulSandy914Harpreet.Mheaven princessPoojaa_P

Sandy914

IF-Dazzler

Sandy914

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
No, after all what she has done, she just came in to work with big channel, but unfortunately , as i mentioned in other post, she will become an vicitam now , they didn;t even told her she is adutioing for Gopi, cowards PH, that is SP/PH  responsibility to ask her.. Not we//

but you can comment about her acting skills

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kissmissaachusGuggul

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Why do we convince her not to play Gopi's role? I don't mind anyone appealing to channels, PHs, or SP itself, but I think this is going too far in this "movement" to bring Gia back. Devoleena has nothing, whatsoever, to do with Gia leaving.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kissmissninagGuggul

kissmiss

Groupbie

kissmiss

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Thats true. Afterall she doesn't have anything to do with this whole fiasco. She got selected and took the job thats it. If we start messaging her like that, we are exploiting her privacy using a public medium.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ninagGuggul

xsumi

IF-Rockerz

xsumi

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
wow i was reading some comments n some comments were soo mean 
i kinda feel srry for her
but aswell ..i want gia back 

xxx

ninagGuggul

Sandy914

IF-Dazzler

Sandy914

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
OMG!! people are so rude to her on their comments on her page, why don't they understand it is not her fault to be in show, agree she is lack of acting skills and expressions, but what can she do, when PH selected, it is completely PH and SP fault.. please don't bash her

ninagGuggul

Sanjana92

Sanjana92

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
woahhh.. bringing someone's self esteem down!! nigga, let me do that to you!!! how would you feel? trying to discourage someone is the worst way to satisfy yourself!

I hope GOD will bless you one day!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top