Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Credit goes to Rashmi for giving me this naughty idea. We all know and have seen Indu's passion but never Sanchi's. This is my take on how Sanchi gets hot and bothered physically by Indu!

Indu was pacing like a caged lion, his friends knew better and kept quiet. He roars and instructs his friends to get Sanchi and lock her in the bathroom, less chance of anyone hearing her and coming to her rescue. He confidently walks off to take the center stage and claim the presidential post. He thinks to himself, Sanchi Indu Singh, you forced me to take this step. You wouldn't relent after so many warnings, I wasn't about to let you win. This is mine and mine alone.

Sanchi wasn't really sure what ensued that now she finds herself locked in Indu's bathroom. She is fuming mad and yelling and screaming has made her voice hoarse. Angry tears threaten to fall down her anger flushed cheeks. Wiping them, she sits down as she knows that there is nothing she can do for now.

It seems like an eternity before the door opens and in steps Indu Sing. She gets up in a rush and yells at him. "How dare you Indu Singh?" You really are cheap and have no respect for women. I didn't think you will try this cheap trick on me. Locking up in the bathroom, seriously? She stops to take a breath and realizes he is just standing there with an amused look and a hint of mischieve in his eyes. Sanchi, notes that they are hazel. She takes in a ragged breath, he locked you up and you are thinking how brown his eyes are. What is the matter with you, remember you hate him.  She lifts her chin defiantly and starts walking towards the door, she somehow has managed to get her bangle stuck around the tap while she is trying to get herself free so she could get out, Indu walks towards her. In her mad rush she pull a bit too hard, breaking her bangle and turns the shower on.

To stop herself from getting wet she tries to move out of the way. She thinks why am I behaving like this. Just shut if off. But in her feeble attempt, she slips on the soap that she had thrown at the door in her anger and starts falling, but only to be caught in strong arms. The water was cold, but all she could feel was the warmth of him which seemed to engulf her. His scent and warmth were assaulting her senses and she wasn't able to think properly.
Indu notices the change and has that lopsided smile, he knows his close presence is affecting his beautiful wife.

He didn't try to hold her back when she stepped out of his arms and looked up at him. He noticed, her cheeks are enticing rosy shade, her hair is wet and her simple suit is stuck to her like a second skin. Her lashes were wet and water was clinging to them. He felt jealous of the suit and the water. He wished it could have been him. After all, she was the one, the only one for him.
Sanchi, seems to drown in those gorgeous brown eyes. She couldn't look away, she tried to. All she could see was him looking down at her, she felt her colour rise and realised that she was soaking wet but she noticed so was he. His black and red kurta was clinging to those hard muscles. She had the sudden urge to touch them. One thing was certain, she was seeing Indu in a new light and as a man, thought her man. They were married! He was majesctic in this Kurta and jeans. She wondered why she didn't notice how handsome he was.

The small bathroom air was charged with sensual electricty. If you saw, you would say you indeed saw sparks. Sanchi's heart started beating faster, she was worried Indu could hear it. When he lifted her chin with his finger, she didn't object. Her lips parted, her eyes closed as she anticipated the kiss that was coming her way. Indu studied her for a few seconds, the parted lips, ragged breath and her eyes were closed. He took that as a Yes and bent down and kissed her gently. His hand tangled in her cascading locks and tilted her head as he took the kiss to a deeper level. He put all his love and passion in that one kiss hoping Sanchi would get the message, that he wanted her and not just physically.

Her knees buckled from underneath her as the kiss registered. She leaned into him for support and her arms came up around his shoulders and then eventually inter-locked at the back of his neck. She had to stand on her tippy toes, as she knew that he was tall. She had thought the kiss would be harsh but no, he was gentle, sensual and seemed to convey his love to her. She kissed right back, realizing that she had always been bothered by him. He was the only one who had managed to get under her skin.

After what seemed like an eternity, he let go and led her into the bedroom. Handed her a towel and left, he did stop at the door and looked back longingly but he was't going to claim her until she said the three magical words.
Sanchi stood with the towel in her hands, with a confused look. She didn't understand what had just transpired between them. But she did love the fact he walked away like a gentleman. With a slight smile she touched her swollen lips as she remembered the kiss and started drying herself.

PS:

I tried really hard to not make it too bold.Embarrassed I hope you all like it. This is my first ever OS.

INSA ki Jai ho...writer banaa diya mujhe!Party

Edited by Namita.Murti - 09 June 2012 at 6:15pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subKamiAngelgingermeggsakroxriyashaanssafdarsuki11mariam42Add123nigahladFaayeyAnitkhRashmi04rusha4003bluedreamz953roshaeldsouza91AbsoluvSilentsoulSonali.Slashysnowflake.Heart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Election/Panga in the Bathroom!" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suki11

suki11

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

Nice OS namz, keep it up!

Lol I didn't find it too bold at all. But that's probably because I can be absolutely shameless sometimes. Rofl like when Indu and Sanchi had their reception, unlike the students who just clapped for them, I would have been the badmarsh yelling 'KISS, KISS, KISS!' in the background!

Lol if the future King of England (Prince William), and his new bride can kiss twice on their balcony in front of millions, whilst being globally live to billions, then why can't our self-declared 'Badshah' Indu Singh, and his wifey have a little smooch?!

Oh I can just imagine the looks on Indu and Sanchi's faces if all the students stared demanding they kiss! Indu would be thinking wth do I do now, whilst Sanchi would panic, thinking Indu will give her a full on kiss! And before he could react, she would probably take the bull by the horns, and kiss him first on the cheek, leaving Indu speechless.

Then after the crowd and Sanchi had dispersed he and Guddo and co will sing 'Munni badnaam hoi'!

Edited by suki11 - 10 June 2012 at 4:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gingermeggsFaayeyRashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzzlashy

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Lol...Suki you hilarious! Thnx. I really had to tone it down. Swear I had re write a lot of it. IF would have banned me lol

I hear you, I too would have yelled kiss kiss hehe. Kya haalat ho gayi hum sab ki ;)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gingermeggssuki11FaayeyRashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
awhh i loved the post..these two are totally made for each other!!!!
Loved it..keep writing moreDay Dreaming

x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gingermeggsRashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzzlashy

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Hi Faiza, thnx doll! So, are your exams over?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyRashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
hi @namita...i just got two more to do; history and psychology then im done!!! yaaay 

x

gingermeggsRashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzzlashy

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Good luck with them. This means you will be on the forum more! Yay!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gingermeggsFaayeyroshaeldsouza91lashy

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
hey namzz thanks for giving credit to me...

After reading your post ... i could make out how romantic you are in real life.Love u for this passionate post ... It will really keep me  active on this forumWink.
Hope CV's read your post and understand our emotions.

BathroomDay Dreaming mein Indu aur  sanchi ka pyaar ... Haya Ram.

Namzz u rock ... keep writing

gingermeggsFaayeyroshaeldsouza91Namzzlashy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.