•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
 I'm new in this forum.  I'm a huge fan of astitiva and believe that its the best show on indian  television.  its always delicately balanced social and domestic issues. this new twist in story of incest is I think taking things a bit too far.  I know it will shock viewers in india.  did they really have to show Sia falling for Abhi?   altough its a relief he doesn't reciprocate her feelings. he's drawn to her but its his father's instinct.  hope everything gets sorted out soon.  I watch the show with my family and its getting embarassing.  hope they handle it sensetively..   but won't it be hard for sia to let go of her feelings the moment its revealed that he's her father. she will get suicidal. 
if there is no incest committed then I doubt she will get suicidal - in fact as long as that happens, then simrans blood-daughter astha will prob handle it quite maturedly i think.
yeah strawberry she will not be able to face her own self.

Hi All,

All I have to say is that I'm sure that Ajay is aware of all this.  I'm sure he realized this is an Indian soap with Indian viewers.  So I'm pretty sure he know what he's doing.

On the same token, people have to keep an open mind about it and realize that this is his show and his point of view.  There is ofcourse a limit on things, but techinically and (I put a lot of emphisis on the word) nothing that drastic has happen because they dont know that they are father and daughters. 

So what is the problem?????? 

I don't blame the director, if he had to listen to all the viewers for their opinions on what to show, he is bound to make someone unhappy.  I'm happy that there are some people that are creative enough out there to ponder upon issues that no one ever has.  This is intersting.  Nothing disgusting has happen.

In live there is no such thing as "never" or "nver" .......nothing is final. 

Just my thougths....

Thanks