Phir Subah Hogi

dnt want another bairi piya x-(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
if vikram's character becomes grey then it will become another bairi piya.. Wacko so basically there is no sense in this if cvs r actually interested in a different story!! Approve

if vik turns grey then wat will they show same ghisa pita possessive character playing revenge games or going head over heels for a girl "villaineously"(LOL)?? ek ache bhale character ka kachra karne ka kya sense hai?? can somebody enlighten me on this?? Embarrassed 

jyada se jyada they will show aditya fighting for her n blah blah but after that?? hvnt we seen such scenes/tracks in a dozen serials?? Sleepy

cvs pls think hatke i know U CAN!! Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gizmo786widdyPutijaChalhovdaisyluvuntamedtigress-rupa-pankhudi_TiaRa..Mishh007..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dnt want another bairi piya x-(" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

I agree with you if vikram is same obsessed possessive thakur then it will look so much like bairi piya and we audience can easily predict future story.
If vikram turns evil the show will loose charm. We have already seen so many such shows.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks05gizmo786widdynamitagloryzromancefandaisyluvParulRatiShivipankhudi_TiaRa~~~~

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Did not see the show but know the story line dont want a sadist and obsessed Thakur in Sugni's life he should be lovable friendly and helpful which he is till now, bahut chahata hai aur us se pyaar karta hai.(likes her a lot and loves her)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzromancefandaisyluvuntamedtigressParulRatiShivipankhudi_TiaRapallavi25~~~~

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Havent sceen bairi piya but def these scene is seen in more less in every serial . Having positive character is also imp ...Grey is fine if he become  manupliative for TJS or villagers but love remain pure .
But i feel it will become another bairi piya after reading so many articles about vikram character Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
yea i wanna see sumthing diff..this is every other single show..but idk if they'll do this for trps cuz the public likes seeing the same guy hates grl..villain likes her..guy n grl in love..villain tries best to break em apart..sooo stupid !
but i hope they dont change vik-sug's chemistry..its so enchanting !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ven~~~~

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
i agree..the show will not have the charm is vvik is negative..i mean there is a charm to the show when vik support sugni or sumthing like tht..it seems strong 

~~~~

rani-lucki

IF-Sizzlerz

rani-lucki

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
vikram is a strong charcter
i don't know if he is gonna be obsessive but i don't want him to be a softi
:-)

~~~~

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.