Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Hey guys the update is coming up in a while just watching last part and btw i am only going to be doing regular updates on monday i am offically quitting the main forum as i get bashed for no reason Ouch regular spamming threads always there LOLLOL

Short update

.natik  want to wish akshara  but  naksh not slept yet,  aftersome time he wishes akshara, then all singhaniya's come and wish her and next day natik want to see wheather his tender got selected or not but shaurya's not satisfied with that but here every one going to M's but natik came late but he tell shourya they didnt get the deal then shourya say all becoz of him
then shourya go to get the cake for akshara, and the manager calls him saying he wants money to give to some ofice, then shourya go to office takes money but on the way a begger took the money from the car then last scene natik shouyra fight and natik says that  the money was stolen shourya didnt tell him and shaurya  too tells  him he is having 60 natik only 40 percent and every one shocked and even shourya tellng natik becoz natiks lack of concentration in business ghar girvi sab rakhna pada natik and akshara full ss family shocked

hope you guys got the jist of the epi longer update coming in bit Big smile

Edited by _Mariam_ - 09 June 2012 at 11:52am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*mvatsashivnirb1ndurachirastogichhedaeshachzohrabanushiny3-Dazzling-iuh4uhimani88sriyapoojaarchie76ssanjanafunalwaysgigusershivandhnidirk41--manu--Duggukedevim916Madhavi_DiKanza04krutiv100neel_jayANN91shruthi.sweetyhiranrocksdipshikaGUPTAkala_09-Raz-Niceup-Stutz-Yum_SRmeena..saru.gkumarandilsammu4usamicutepree4ru.Mohabbatein.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "9th June YRKKH ME wu short update added" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Tu fb pe aayo zara plzzz 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RavishingSaRun

50ShadesOfMe

IF-Sizzlerz

50ShadesOfMe

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Arey Mariam..Common!!
Don't care about the bashers yaar.. :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ruRavishingSaRunkumarandils

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Avni--

Arey Mariam..Common!!
nai yaar sneha now even i am serious its to much of bashers nw i really want a MOD they have bashed so much still they arent banned Shocked hw many times hv we reported PM'ed still they are same kitni warning yaar Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RavishingSaRunkumarandils

kumarandils

IF-Sizzlerz

kumarandils

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Pls sister
don't care about tat use less person comment
thy are mentally retorted person Don' t take s there comments

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ruRavishingSaRun

kumarandils

IF-Sizzlerz

kumarandils

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

Arey Mariam..Common!!
nai yaar sneha now even i am serious its to much of bashers nw i really want a MOD they have bashed so much still they arent banned Shocked hw many times hv we reported PM'ed still they are same kitni warning yaar Ouch
pree this happen due to ours is one reason because our forum member argument to tat bash person other wise we get less comments

RavishingSaRun

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Arey Mariam..Common!!

Exactly beside bashing i have been reciveing hate pm's i have reported no action taken now you tell me sneha what crime have i done for liking multiple jodi's i cant take it anymore i am only going to come in discussion thread and fc bas Ouch coming on fb munna Big smile

kala_09

50ShadesOfMe

IF-Sizzlerz

50ShadesOfMe

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Arey Mariam..Common!!

Aww..Wen will the promotions for the new MOD start?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top