*||Saath Samandar Paar: VirManFF-GoToNextThread||*

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I am so sorry. You all must be so sick of my uncreative work but I swear you will have to lock me up to prevent me from writing anything VirMan related! When I start thinking about them my thoughts go from here to there within the blink of an eye and before I know it I want to create a new piece of writing based on a new theme for you all to read. This is an FF on VirMan.

Before I start off telling you about the FF, here are some links to FFs/OSs that I have previously written:

VirMan FF-Partners For Life:

VirMan OS-The Dancing Argument: 

VirMan OS-The Seventh Day Confession:

JeeMan OS-Emptiness Everywhere:

You will have to read the character sketch as in this FF the personality of the characters are same, but their lives and relationships etc. are different. If you read it you will understand the FF better. Otherwise it is up to you.

Maanvi- Female lead

Maanvi is a 25 year old girl. She lives in the US and has recently moved to India to attend a marriage of her close friend Jeevika. Maanvi used to be in a relationship with Virat but now they have broken up and are now longer together. Maanvi's character is extremely bubbly and cheerful!

Virat- Male lead

Virat is 26 years old and is a successful musician. He lives in India. Virat used to be in a relationship with Maanvi however is no longer with her. He is in a relationship with a girl called Priya and they are considering getting engaged soon. Virat's personality is similar to that of Maanvi's.

Jeevika- Second female lead

Jeevika is the best friend of Maanvi. She is always there for her in times of need and never lets her down. She tries to encourage Maanvi and prove to her that somewhere on the inside she still loves Virat and they deserve to be together. Jeevika is soon to get married to Virat's elder brother Viren. Jeevika is very innocent.

Viren- Second male lead

Viren is Virat's elder brother. He and Jeevika and fallen in love and have invited Maanvi to their marriage on Jeevika's insistence. Viren always encourages his brother and he too sometimes realises that Virat on the inside may still love Maanvi even though they are no longer together. Viren is always there for his family and Jeevika. He always supports the truth and has a personality similar to Jeevika's.

Priya- Third female lead

Priya is in a relationship with Virat. Virat and Priya used to be childhood friends. She is sweet on the inside but can get very angry and possessive.

Some background information on Jeevika and Maanvi:
  •           Jeevika and Maanvi met in college
  •          Jeevika is two years older than Maanvi
  •          When Maanvi was new to college and a bunch of college students were teasing her Jeevika interfered and told them to stop annoying Maanvi
  •         Ever since then, Maanvi has thought of Jeevika as her didi

Concept:
Maanvi has come from the US where she is a successful Marriage Oraganiser to Chandigar for her best friend Jeevika's marriage with Viren Vadhera. Little does she know that she is about to meet her long lost love...her chep...her Virat.

Index

FF: Saath Samandar Paar 

Chapter 1

Maanvi had come saath samunder paar from the US to attend her BEST Friend Jeevika's engagement. Jeevika and Maanvi had been friends since they were very little. A year ago Maanvi had to move to US regarding work however, she was now back ready to attend Jeevika's marriage. Little did she know who Jeevika was getting arranged to. Maanvi arrived and Jeevika's house one bright sunny morning. Jeevika was overwhelmed with happiness to see her sister like friend there. Maanvi insisted on seeing her to be Best Friend's husband. Jeevika was for some reason extremely hesitant for Maanvi to meet him however Maanvi had forced he and insisted that she wanted to see. Jeevika was left with no other option then to show Maanvi her to be husband.

During the drive everything about Chandigar seems so familiar. The stalls on the sides of the road. The leaves dancing around during the months of autumn. The soft drops of water falling from the blanketing sky. It almost seemed like it was just the matter of yesterday'

FLASHBACK

Virat and Maanvi used to be best friends in their college in Chandigar. Everyone thought they were best friends but they always used to decline such rumours. It was only after their college years finished when they realized how hard it was for them to be away from each other. How hard it was for them to not see each other every day. This is when Virat had come to Maanvi asked her to marry him. Maanvi could still remember everything about that night.

Virat and her had gotten married under extreme circumstances. Maanvi's family was extremely poor. He chaachu could just afford sending her to college after she had received a scholarship. Virat's bua, Swamini would not agree of getting Virat married to such a poor girl but Virat had loved Maanvi so much that he had married her in a mandir away from his family without permission and then brought her home. Before marrying her Virat and Viren had together tried to convince Swamini Bua a lot to agree with Virat's love however, she would just not agree. She almost forced Virat to get married to another girl and this was just when Virat and Maanvi had married each other in the presence of Maanvi's family, Jeevika, Viren and Vanshika (Viren and Virat's mother).

Virat had brought Maanvi home from the mandir and Swamini was shocked to see that they were married. Swamini had promised herself that Maanvi was the cause of all of this and she would never in her existence forgive her. She believed that it was Maanvi's fault that Virat had not listened to her.

All these things were just a rush of thoughts in Maanvi's head however, what stood out the most was when Virat and Maanvi had, had their first night together after marriage. There was only one word to describe this night and this word was *beautiful* Never had either of Virat or Maanvi trusted each other so much in their entire eternity. They were made for each other and they were sure of it.

Maanvi could clearly remember how Virat had loved her that night. The night of their suhaag raath. Virat had walked into a room in which on the bed was sitting a beautiful Maanvi dressed in her pink saree which she had gotten married in (the saree was gifted to her by Virat). 

Virat had slowly come towards her. Maanvi was wearing her diamond earrings which Virat had also gifted to her earlier during the day of their marriage. Virat came and sat on the bed next to Maanvi. Maanvi was embarrassed so she had tucked herself in Virat's arms. Virat had hugged her back kissing her hair. Virat had stroked her cheek and kissed her lips. They had the most love filled night.

Each and every memory was stored vividly in Maanvi's mind. Little did she know that, that night was the last enjoyable night with Virat in her life.

After this things had started to get much more complicated than expected. Swamini Bua was always against Maanvi and this had created misunderstandings between them. Maanvi had so much to complain about but she hid her feelings until one day when she could no longer control it any further. She had told Virat to do something but Virat had misunderstood her thinking that he wanted to go against his family for her. This is when complications started to brew up and VirMan were eventually separated. Maanvi had left to the US to do something in her life. She had further continued her studies to find that she had now become an extremely popular Marriage Organiser.

FLASHBACK ENDS

It had been so long since all of these memories had faded in the darkness.

When Maanvi came out of her thought process Jeevika told her they had arrived at the house of the family in which she was getting married. Maanvi was nothing but shocked and speechless.

Maanvi: Jeevika di? Aapki shaadi kissey hori hai?!
Jeevika: Maanvi vo...meri shaadi...meri shaadi Viren so horri hai. Maanvi I am sorry, mein issiliye tumhey yaha nahi lanney chaathi thhi. I am really sorry.

Viren Vadhera...the brother of Maanvi's husband...Virat Vadhera. What now?

Hope you enjoyed it and sorry for any grammatical errors! I will try and continue soon! Thanks for reading! 🤗
Edited by .Kriti. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilpa09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome beginning:)
loved it dear..do continue soon:)
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice one...plz contnue it soon...😊
AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved...

will read it soon... :)
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res

Preeti...how dare u did not pm me??? U did not even inform me!!!😡
That really hurted me😭😭
Haha...just kidding...I understand, u had much more to do
Know worry...I understand!!!
Very nice concept...loved it!!
Well, it reminds me of Shadia...speration part
But, really loved it
cont soon nd pm me...dont forget this time!!!!
P.S- omg...karan is looking soo cute in that pic.
P.S.S- try giving a perfect actress the role of Priya 
Love
Shivani😉
Edited by __Shivani__ - 11 years ago
Rose_Tandon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awesome beginning:)
loved it dear..do continue soon:)
amazing concept yr <3!
srsly . loved it!
plz do pm me when u update next!
MTBT_12071316 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jst perfect like olways
amazing.do cntinue soon and pm me
shuruli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wt a lvly story!!!!!!!!!!😊
gr8 wrk...😃
lovd it...❤️
hwv do u mnge so mny stries!!!!!!! my goodness...😲
Edited by lits_virman - 11 years ago
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
preeetii...simply amazing work...⭐️

cant wait 4 the virman meeting..n m sure swamini n priya wud defo play dirty games again...
n poor mannu ...wot wud b her reaction whn she cums to knw dat virat n priya r 2gthr😔
plzzz cont soon n pm me wen ya update😊