Dreams - a FF on MN.last update p61 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Anila-

Awesome Start SIS...πŸ‘πŸΌ
That was class apart...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved it to BITS...😍
Beautifully written wid sooo much ease n grace...😳
jst loved it to d coreee😳
i was actually being able to imagine Every single thing of dat update...
d countryside, d house, d Painting n most importantly Mayank looking at Nupur intently...at d end...😍😍😍
Hats off...⭐️⭐️⭐️
it was Awesome...
jst loved it to BITS...
do continue super soon plzzz
love u lodsss...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
thanks a lot Anila πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by .rumki.

awesome 
thanks.😊
Originally posted by Faria.

shubsss
congo hun
veryyy nice start
loved it so much
oye do cont
love ya
thanks Faru πŸ€—πŸ€—
miss you.

thanks to all of you. πŸ€—
Edited by .SA. - 11 years ago
      here is the second update of my FF guys!!!. the portion in pink is Nupur's dream. i hope you all will enjoy this update.😊                                                                   

Part-2

Nupur walked down the stairs freshened up & in her most comfortable clothes. the gray clouds that were looming threateningly had finally let go ,it was literally pouring down.
Raghu kaka led Nupur to a parlour ,where Shilpa was waiting for her  at a table set near the french window which opened to the garden. As soon as Nupur settled down ,Raghu kaka rolled in a trolley ,he poured out hot steaming tea in two cups & set them infront of Shilpa & Nupur. he then set down a plate of hot paneer pakoras in the middle. Both the ladies thanked him.
           Shilpa picked up the plate & offered it to Nupur.
"ummm... hot tea along with hot paneer pakora !!! thanks Aunty ,this is my definition of bliss right now. paneer pakora is my fav rainy season dish." said Nupur . " Mayank asked to make them" replied Shilpa.
"Aunty ,i would love to see more of his paintings,may i??  has he done exihibition of his paintings?? his work is truly magnificent." said Nupur.
" only one of his painting is here in the main house ,rest of them are in his studio ,in his wing.you will have to ask him if you want to see them. no he has not displayed his work any where. painting is just his hobby. you can call it his vent, he paints when he is disturbed or sad." said Shilpa.
" he has'nt had a showing?? " Nupur was shocked " but why Aunty,he definitely should. i am very impressed having seen only one of his paintings. 
can't wait to look at rest of them. they will be exceptional too ,i have no doubt." " well !! you will have to ask him about them" said Shilpa evasively. 
                          After the brief  tour of the house ,Shilpa brought Nupur to a room. " i think you are going to love this one ,Nupur." said Shilpa smiling.
she opened the door & Nupur gasped in wonder. The room was a huge library. One whole wall was lined with shelves which  held a collection of books that was vast . "OMG!!!! Aunty , this is such a nice surprise, i can spend all of my vacation here ,without coming up for air."
" i know, Mona told me you are an avid reader ,so are we , Mayank & I."said Shilpa." you are welcome to take any book you want to read, you can use this room or you can take it up to your room. Now i will leave you here for a little while ,i have some estate business to take care of. you won't mind ,would you??" "of course not Aunty, don't worry about me ,i will be happy exploring your treasure. " replied Nupur.
                           Nupur looked at the books in the library, it had all the classics, biographies, business related books. a whole shelf was filled with the mystery genre. there were some romance novels too. * these must belong  to Shilpa Aunty* thought Nupur smiling to herself * i don't think the inestimable Mayank reads them*  she looked around the room ,its was a spacious room yet had cozy feeling to it. there were some deep cushioned chairs ,that invited one to curl up in them with a book.
Nupur chose a book on the flora & fawna of the hilly area & settled down in a chair . she had barely read two pages ,when the exhaustion caught up with her . her eyelids drooped & she dozed off.

* A couple was playing in the sea. they were cavorting around the waves ,trying to dunk one another . suddenly a huge wave came & the girl lost her  footing, she held on to the boy's shirt & pulled him down along with her. 
water closed on their heads ,submerging them. in another second they came out of water breathlessly. the boy held the girl around her waist.they began to laugh simultaneously. "lets call a truce now " said the boy." why are you afraid of getting a second dunking ??" asked the girl laughing. " no , i am not afraid but i am in mood for something else." *

Mayank stopped short just inside the room as he saw Nupur sleeping curled up in the chair ,a book lied open in her lap & she was smiling in her sleep. * so at long last you are finally here, Nupur. i have got you exactly where i want.* thought Mayank. he looked at her ,she was looking beautiful  in skyblue dress. her hair was falling down over her eye & Mayank's fingers itched to move it back. but he controled himself.

* she was held by her waist ,her arms were wide open like wings, she looked up at the sky. he was spinning her in circles & she was laughing. "stop ,stop now i am getting dizzy. " she said  & looking down held his shoulders . inch by slow inch he lowered her down ,she looked in his chocolate brown eyes brimming with love for her & was lost. her feet touched the ground ,his arms pulled her closer & her hands went around his neck. he started lowering his head . suddenly she was all alone on the huge expanse of the beach. she became frantic & started searching for him ,but nobody was there on the beach.*

Nupur became restless in her sleep ," no ,no!! where are you ?? come back,
please come back."she murmured. "don't leave me all alone here."
she began getting agitated now.
 Mayank looked at her undecided what he should do.  he walked near her & said " wake up ,wake up. "  but his voice did not reach Nupur. finally he held her shoulder & gave her a slight shake .
" wake up ,wakeup. its just a dream. you are alright." Nupur felt a hand on her shoulder,she grabbed  that hand like a life line, her eyes flew open & she looked up.
those same deep chocolate brown eyes in the same handsome face that haunted her dreams were looking down at her with concern.
she stared at them as if hypnotised, her hands tightened their grip on the guy's hand.
**********************************************************************************************************
waiting for your comments.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by .SA. - 11 years ago
Shubhs congratulations for ur first FF.πŸ₯³
Sorry I was hell busy so could not give a proper comment
Thnx for writing a FF.I remember once I asked u about writing FF.THNX for fulfilling my  wish and for writing this FFπŸ€—.I read first update nd found it very interesting.I wil b eagerly waiting for next update.
Thnx for pm.😊
GOD BLESS U.
beautiful update Shubs ..πŸ€—
loved Mayur first meeting
cont. soonπŸ˜ƒ
lovely update Shubhi :):)
is this FF got anything to do with rebirth????? just curious??
please continue soon :)
would love to read on :)
It was very nice update.Nupur was dreaming about Mayank bt how come Mayank already know her name?Loved Mayur first meeting.Thnx for update and pm.😊
OMG!!!!!!
this is going to be super fantastic
interesting updt
waiting for the next updt
cont soon
thanks for the pm
Brilliant part...
Loved their first meeting nd now its obvious that they had some kind of connection in the past...Wanna know wat ws it...
Cont soon..
Awesome update SIS...
Beautifully written...
loved it to d coreee
it was sooo interesting n mysterious...Gosh!!!
i jst loved dat element in dis ff...
it was sooo amazing it gave me a feeling of reading a very interesting Novel...srsly!!!
loved dat lodsss
Mayank knew her n was actually waiting for her to be here...😲 
srsly!!! dat a mystery a BIG one...😳
i wonder hw come Nupur dreamt abt Mayank only!!!
waiting eagerly to read it further...
do update soon...
love u SIS...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by -Anila- - 11 years ago