Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

OS- 11th June - The scene - Indu shuts Sanchi up!

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
The humiliation of the Suhaag Raat episode still fresh in her mind, the spiteful girl scorns him brazenly 'Indu Singh, you think tearing apart my form would stop me? I thought you'd know me better than that. Ha! You are afraid that you would lose, Indu Singh! That is why you don't want me to contest these elections ... admit it... admit it...'
She studies his reaction, revelling in the fact that her defiance had made him even more fidgety. This was the beginning of her enemy's downfall. She would soon have him ousted from the campus too! 

Desperately fighting his urge to give in to his rage, Indu curls his fist in anger and warns her furiously 'Sanchi...I'm warning you... don't cross your limits...I have been trying to drill some sense into you for the past half an hour...'
Abruptly interrupting him; Sanchi makes an instigating remark, peeving him even further 'Tch tch tch...Indu Singh...now I'm sure you're afraid that I'll annihilate your reputation in this university... you know that the teachers support me...VC sir has always stood up for me...' she looks at him with a sarcastic smile 'I am sure you know that apart from a handful of your silly sidekicks, all the other students will silently vote for me too...they just needed someone to stand up AGAINST Indu Singh...' 

Already piqued by her antics, her last comment offends his sentiments even more. Gritting his teeth, Indu takes two steps towards her. 
Though forced to take a step back, she continues glaring into his bloodshot eyes, wanting to appear as unperturbed as she could.  

'Sanchi, you don't understand the extent of my anger...Indu Singh's wrath is the one thing in this world that CANNOT be controlled, even if 'Indu Singh' wanted to...' he shifts his glance trying to mellow his temper, but in vain 'Kaahe...kaahe Sanchi...you are my wife, so behave like one... why are you trying to provoke me and bring further misery upon yourself... stop your...'  
'No Indu...by applying Sindoor and putting the Mangalsutra, you thought you'd wreck my life... that you'd subdue me...but I wouldn't!'

Quivering in anger; he bangs his fist against a bench beside him, wishing there was some way he could shut her up. Lord! Her ceaseless rants! Walking two steps closer, he shouts at her 'Sanchi stop'
She tries taking a step back, but her back was now against the wall. Making a brief survey of her surroundings; Sanchi looks up to face him, endeavouring to remain unfazed 'Are you are not man enough to fight me at the elections Indu...what happened, angry that you cannot stop me...you cannot control me Indu Singh...'
Pinning one hand on the wall behind her, he then pins his other hand on the other side; trapping her in between. His breath fierce, he bellows in anger 'Sanchi STOP...I am so angry now...you...you are annoying me to no end...I might...'
She was beginning to feel edgy at the way he now towered over her. His face was so close to hers, she could feel the heat under his skin. 
But no! she couldn't afford to accept defeat now. The anxious girl swiftly attempts to shake off any budding fears by reflaming her quest for revenge. 'How dare you threaten me into subjugation Indu? I am doing the right thing here. You do not scare me... I will not submit...' dispelling her momentary fears, She fights back 'No I will NOT stop Indu...I will contest these elections and fight you...'
'How many times do I have to ask you to STOP!!!! STOP IT! Sanchi Stop...'
'NO...NO..NO..NO...'
As she refused to put a stop to her wild tirade and carried on raving for a while, Indu finds himself unable to control his wrath any longer. With little awareness of what he was doing, the possessed young man hastily removes his hands from the wall. Brusquely lacing his fingers into her cascading long locks, he pulls her face close to his and plants his lips on hers in a frantic bid to quieten her. 
Her words curtly muffled by the force of his lips on hers, the girl is taken aback. Never having expected this form of retaliation, she struggles to push him away, but she was no match for his powerful physique. 

Satisfied by what he now considered a victory, the dazed brute gradually parts his lips away from his girl's. 
Her echanting smell, her touch - they had brought back many painful memories for the reckless man - the feel of her lips briefly making him realize why he had fallen for her in the first place. His hazel eyes dewy with a soft hue; he gazes on for a moment. He had allowed himself to experience the feeling of her lips for longer than he had anticipated. 
Touching his lower lip, he relives the second 'So this is how a kiss actually feels...'

Facing little option to penalize him; the shaken girl inflicts a hard slap on his face in reprisal for his outrageous behaviour.
Barely flinching in response, Indu studies the aghast expressions on Sanchi's face. The unanticipated event might have tamed Indu's temperament, but it had obviously done nothing to calm the overpowered girl. Forcefully brought back to his senses by her blow, he immediately composes himself. If he did feel guilty about what he had just done, he was not going to show it to her. If he did feel embarassed, he was not going to reveal it to his enemy. But, yes! It was no secret that he had enjoyed it. 

'H...How d...dare you' she shrieks back fiercely, incapable of hiding the stutter in her voice
He had violated her privacy, her sanctity and she could do nothing to stop it. she was enraged, incensed, agitated, disturbed - and yet she couldn't seem to hold back the tears misting her despairing eyes. While she felt uncontrollably aggravated by the incidents, he seemed totally unruffled.  
Frustrated by the calmness in his persona, she questions him tearfully 'H...how dare you Indu Singh? Don't you even keep up your tall promises...you made false claims the other day...that you wouldn't even touch me... or let your hand take mine...and now...'
'I said I wouldn't take your hand in mine... I didn't say the same for your lips...'

Shocked by his reply, she watches the mischief clouding his eyes. Desperately endeavouring to keep up her battle against him, she tries to sustain her brave facade  'As I said Indu Singh...you only know to force yourself on others...you are an indecent person...you don't have etiquette...manners... don't know how to behave with a girl..' 
'What are you saying Sanchi ji? Only because you are a girl, I kissed you...if not, I'd have just slapped you ...'

Exasperated, she screams at him 'INDU SINGH! you professed that I am your enemy... and that you hate me...and yet you...' 
'Sanchi ji...I still hate you... I only did it to shut you up...why, did you think I did it because I lust for you?' 
He observes the stifled wrath on her trembling face with a wry smile. He had achieved what he wanted to 'Now don't look at me like that Sanchi...I did warn you umpteen times, didn't I...you just wouldn't stop!' 
Taking a few steps back, he nonchalantly starts walking towards the exit of the room 'Anyway, Mrs.Sanchi Indu Singh... don't take this much to heart...I am your husband... atleast on paper...' waving his hands in the air calmly, he bids her farewell before leaving 'Bye...Sanchi ji...takingg care...takingg care'

Now he's caught her arm, wrung her arm, carried her, hugged her (albeit in dreams) etc etc I've laid down the only scenario he hasn't done so far - as someone rightly said there's no limit to the scenarios that can play in one's mind! Yes yes girls .. I know it wouldn't play on screen... but this is how I'd like the precap to play out in Monday's episode

Edited by lashy - 09 June 2012 at 9:02am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

KamiAngelkwebbelbutterbeargingermeggssuki11bhavika0611Faayeyrusha4003bluedreamz953Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91NamzzFallen AngelAbsoluv

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Oh Lashy...

You made my day dear... Once again you have proved that you are among the best writers in this forum.

The lip lock ... OMG . ...  i was completely lost in your post and my imagination  went to next level... Hope this actually happens on Monday... It will fun to see them together. It is not Lust .. it s pure love.Heart

Hmmm Kash ayasa hota ... kash ayasa hotaDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gingermeggsFaayeyNamzzroshaeldsouza91lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
lol thanks rashmi... actually i find AD to be quite a bold actor... i.e. not one to shy from camera/acting or demanding/bold scenes ...i've also found that RJN has shown many many disturbing things since it started (all called for in the storyline though)...but i dont know how they'd show INSA romance, if they have plans for it... i hope they stick to their 'bold' outlook... 
anyway, one can't predict...you see, this is the mentality of the Indian audience -> slow daily torture of women is accepted on Indian TV... but a kiss is sacrilege...

for a second after writing this, I wondered if I'd be infuriating people's sentiments with the scandal but then again... what's romance for one is scandalous for another... and vice versa Ermm 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gingermeggsRashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzz

bhavika0611 Goldie
bhavika0611
bhavika0611

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Ankhon Me Raha Dil Me Utar Kar Nahi Dekha,
Ki Kasti Ke Musafir Ne Abhi Samandar Nahi Dekha.
Patthar Mujhe Kahata raha Mera Chahne Wala.
Mai Mom Hoon, Usne Mujhe Chhoker Nahi Dekha!!!

I never intended to hurt any body's feeling or to spoil mood , even i was disturbed,simply heartbrokenCry 

Ansun Nikal Aae Hain Rone Se Pahale
Har Khwab Toot Jaatein Hain Sone Se Pahele,
Ishq Hain ya hai Gunaah Ye To Samaz Main aa hi jayega
Par kaash Koi Rok Leta Ye Hone Se Pahele!!!

Edited by -Fragrance-- - 09 June 2012 at 9:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

bhavika0611 Goldie
bhavika0611
bhavika0611

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
double post

Edited by -Fragrance-- - 09 June 2012 at 9:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

Namzz IF-Rockerz
Namzz
Namzz

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Shraddha, brilliant writing. I told ya your writing style is very romantic. I am glad its not my over active imagination!
This exact scene you wrote is the reason I always feel my cheeks heating up. I wish I wish this happens. I know they won't show the kiss, but still a girl can hope! Love it! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gingermeggsRashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

Namzz IF-Rockerz
Namzz
Namzz

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
@Foram, kya hua? Are you okay? Did the scene bother you so much? I highly doubt we would ever get to see a scene like this but ever romantics on this forum can dream ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
mentality of the Indian audience -> slow daily torture of women is accepted on Indian TV... but a kiss is sacrilege...
Lashy It is person specific ... but ya u are right most of the people are still not mentally prepared to see a kiss on TV  BUT I LOVED READING YOUR POST .. It was like reading a romantic story . Especially when it is about Anirudh Dave . I am sure he will give a Flawless performance on this also LOL
Abhi toh kuch dekha nahi hai toh mera yeh haal hai .Dancing

Keep writing ... Love u for this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Namzzroshaeldsouza91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index