Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

my advice--not to panic over the latest promo

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
ok,here ppl r going crazy over pondering over next situations after the latest MOHAN KE BHALAI KE LIYE DUSARI SHADI promo...i am little shaken reading over the few reactions full of rage from few furious fans...in fact,my 1st reaction was also..ARE YAAR...YE KYA HO RAHA HAIN..? but thinking deep(like papaji's manthan),i have realised that intentions behind releasing the promos beforehand is to provide the viewers with the possibility of future track n automatically get to know the response from them.

PROMOS does never mean that the track will surely happen,if there is too much negative response with A SENSIBLE N LOGICAL EXPLANATION from the viewers,they can correct or make little adjustments.
i have experienced it during the times of GEET.

also,
i want every1 to calm down n see how the track is executed.sometimes things r more convincing when we watch rather than just read about it.so chill n enjoy nbt... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
I agree with you.. & from WU it seems this is not a specially shot promo but there are old scenes with a voice over... now it seems channel is giving us shandar wednesday promos πŸ˜†
I think talks of re-marriage will move forward... Still I have faith in CVs & I'll have to see the actual episode before putting my comments in this situation.
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I agree...we'll have to wait and watch!!!
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with you. Like before, we should maintain our faith in the CVs of this wonderful show and be happy plus satisfied in the belief that every time CVs make something fall apart, it's just for the greater good and charm of making it fall back together again, more beautifully.
-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree hum log kuch jyada hi react karte hain... πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haan yaar, hum show ke ander ghuss ke MM ki shaadi karvana chahtey hain πŸ˜› Hamey unn ki fikar hai😳
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
oh..yea..agree with u...😳...as they say PICTURE ABHI BHI BAKI HAI MERE DOST..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...N i love d PH...to d core...as they were so nice n sweet in presenting a love story...(they are d makers of 12/24 KB.n I am a die-heart fan of dat serial..😳..)...so..keeping my fingers crossed...for d future track...n i do wish...it will surprise us pleasantly...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒnahin tho Renu ki kasam...tomatoes se marenge..CV's ko...
ashoo_butt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yup agreed... agreeing to re marrying doesn't mean that megha will get married to some one else... that is for sure... its just that they have shown the consent of megha to get married again... with whom ya tu wakat he bate ga :)
ulooda thumbnail
totally agree with you they want PPL waiting crazily  for epi..!
fariya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
right now after watching the promo everything has becum a little confusing fr me..so i just wanna follow the show and c what happens nxt