India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jessica yah jassi ke emotions? (Page 2)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

I think Jassi has already understood that Armaan loves her but she is not yet ready to face their relationship.Remember her paranoia of meeting Armaan?

She is trying to keep herself detatched. I think Purab too has something to do with it. He did say she behaved strangely when Armaan was around.....so she is tryiing to keep herself a little distanced.

Besides,what peaches says is true. She has just but realised Armaan has truly changed. Somehow she is becoming sure of his love. In the boardroom she acknowledged she is getting to know Armaan's love. Then again at yesterday's episode. She does want Armaan but she does not want to get near him as Jessica so she is probably stealing herself away for it and waiting for thetime she is Jassi again........

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peaches

Originally posted by KiRaN_K

ok..this jessica is jassi...i have a simple questions..but i don't know the answer. Does miss. jessica know that armaan changed? Does she know that he loves her to death? Does she know what he says to her? Does she listen to what he says? Does she have eyes?

after seeing armaan crying, desperate, talking about jassi 24 hours a day, helping her family, best friend with nandu( who he beat up), and preserving her kamra where they had romantic moments...what does she think..what are her emotions...I am confused about what she feels for armaan now! Whyyyyyyyy is she staying away from armaan!!

why did purab come in her dream! ( i didnt' see episode yet)Dead

Well, if I was Jessica I really wouldn't care about my feeling for Armaan right now.

Her father is about to see her house to help pay for his mother's hospital bills....I guess that's good enough reason for now being so involved in anything else.

Besides in yesterday's episode, she is slowly realizing Armaan's feeling.

Somehow I think I must have missed the episode where....Jassi/Jessica claimed to be super woman.

She supposed to be the all mighty woman that has to takes people's nonsense and rude remarks and not say anything to them, then she's sppose to be the best daughter in the world, a best friend to Nandu, a great girlfriend to Armaan, the savior of GM, has to be greatful to Purab, has to be a matchstick to be a model, and ofcourse she should not take revenge on Mallika.

Mean while she's been through so much in her life.

God forbid, she makes a mistake.... is off with her head.

Let's get off her back ....already!!!

Thanks

If I were Jessica then after watching all these changes in Armaan, I would have taken him in confidence. Jessica is thoroughly confused. And I can understand why. She was dancing on Nandini's tune all these days. It took Purab ( I really don't know how Purab came to know that Mallika is behind this, but I am assuming he has supernatural powers!) to knock some sense to her head.
Jessica is so lost..
kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
In all this, I feel sad for Jassi. She seems to have completely stopped taking decisions or analyzing problems and tackling them. Had it been a third party case, the old Jassi would have found out much earlier that Mallika was the culprit.
vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdokka

In all this, I feel sad for Jassi. She seems to have completely stopped taking decisions or analyzing problems and tackling them. Had it been a third party case, the old Jassi would have found out much earlier that Mallika was the culprit.

She is not using her brains. That's for sure
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Jessica is really confused these days. I guess this how T&D plan to drag on the show one more year.

Note to T&D: Please, oh Please end this show ASAP, so it can retain its glory. I beg of you.Unhappy

Edited by Selina - 28 April 2005 at 9:51pm
smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Selina

Jessica is really confused these days. I guess this how T&D plan to drag on the show one more year.

Note to T&D: Please, oh Please end this show ASAP, so it can retain its glory. I beg of you.Unhappy

AMEN TO THAT Big smile

irresistable Groupbie
irresistable
irresistable

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 1:44am | IP Logged

i'll pray and hope that by some miracle T n D, wake up tom and decide to, bring jassi bak to armann...jessica to drop her modeling carrer and become the ritefull owner of GM, where her love for armann, and for gods sakes acknowledgment for that love grows!!!!

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

ok..this jessica is jassi...i have a simple questions..but i don't know the answer. Does miss. jessica know that armaan changed? Does she know that he loves her to death? Does she know what he says to her? Does she listen to what he says? Does she have eyes?

after seeing armaan crying, desperate, talking about jassi 24 hours a day, helping her family, best friend with nandu( who he beat up), and preserving her kamra where they had romantic moments...what does she think..what are her emotions...I am confused about what she feels for armaan now! Whyyyyyyyy is she staying away from armaan!!

why did purab come in her dream! ( i didnt' see episode yet)Dead

Well, if I was Jessica I really wouldn't care about my feeling for Armaan right now. 

nvm..i forgot this is jessica not jassi..

Her father is about to see her house to help pay for his mother's hospital bills....I guess that's good enough reason for now being so involved in anything else.

i know her father is in a crisis..and she has a lot on her mind..but it seems like she is not realizing that armaan loves her so much...and staying away from her family isn't really helping her papaji!

he is slowly realizing Armaan's feeling.

maybe..but it still seems liek she is ignoring everything..

Somehow I think I must have missed the episode where....Jassi/Jessica claimed to be super woman.

Confused

She supposed to be the all mighty woman that has to takes people's nonsense and rude remarks and not say anything to them, then she's sppose to be the best daughter in the world, a best friend to Nandu, a great girlfriend to Armaan, the savior of GM, has to be greatful to Purab, has to be a matchstick to be a model, and ofcourse she should not take revenge on Mallika.  

I never said anything about not taking revenge on malika! I actually am very happy with the way jass/jessica is acting with malika!I never said take rude or nonsense remarks..i would like it if she didnt and do something about it as jassi!

God forbid, she makes a mistake.... is off with her head.

Confused

Let's get off her back ....already!!! 

I am not on her back..I am trying to understand what she feels for armaan..because it seems like she is ignoring that he is changing...

Thanks

Kiran,

I admit I was wrong in making those statements directly to your posts.  I stand corrected that you did not make any comments in regards to the revenge.

Big smileno problem

But it's really had for her to focus on love right now.  Not to mention she is now realizing Armaan's love....that's what happen in yesterday's episode.

I totally understand why she's so confused.  Look at her family's situation. 

i guess you are right, that so mucch in happening and she can;t understand wut to do!

Maybe after she has sorted out her family's situation, she will conentrate on Armaan. Jessi/Jessica loves her father as much as she does Armaan.

u see after knwing that it was a dream! i got so irriated that i jsut wanted tooooo strangle jassi..but hopefully she realizes armaan's love for her!..but since she loves her dad so much she should hurry up!!! like helooooo when si she going to get back with her family..but i guess the directors are the blame for that

It's only been a week or two since she's started realizing that Armaan has now changed.  She's probably in denial.  Not to mention maybe she plans not to reveal her identity to him because she wants to get to the bottom of her criminal alligations. 

i guess you are right about this

It's we forget so easly how Armaan put Jassi through so much before he realized his true love, so now let him wait.

CryCry..jassi jao na jao na...armaan ke paas..apna badla kataam karo na..karo na ...karo na..

"What goes around comes around".....that's nature.

Big smilehopefully

Thanks

Go to top