Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

ARTICLE: Manvi to fall in love with Virat

virumanu thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain, Virat And Manvi, Kushal Tandon, Nia Sharma, Star Plus

Manvi (Nia Sharma) who always live in her spunky fun loving world will fall in love and will realize closeness and love for Virat (Kushal Tandon) in Star Plus Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain.

Present track shows that Jeevika, Virat and Manvi have reached Mumbai for Manvi's cancer treatment. Manvi is excited because Mumbai is her dream city.

So, she decided to have fun to see Mumbai rather than to be sad by thinking her treatment.

Besides it, Manvi is also surprised to see Virart's change of behaviour for her. Manvi has also started feeling restless of Virat's absence.

The upcoming episode will show that Maanvi will actually realize that she has fallen in love with Virat. After realizing love, Manvi will start to make her look better for Virat. Virat's presence will make her conscious.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rezevendous thumbnail
 I want CVs to take this track slowly, not rush.. we have waited so much for this, and I want it to be sensible and smooth progress rather than a over night acceptance of love :)
tulip.flora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow dat's great๐Ÿ˜ƒ
virman story is goin to get started n
even manvi is falling for virat i'm sooo excited n thanks for sharing
Edited by tulip.flora - 11 years ago
lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rezevendous

I want CVs to take this track slowly, not rush.. we have waited so much for this, and I want it to be sensible and smooth progress rather than a over night acceptance of love :)

seriously men no rush agree...

but im so very desperate for manvis realization that alil rush chalta hain boss he he๐Ÿ˜†
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
r all these articles indicating towards makeover of manvi?? ๐Ÿ˜•
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ahhh! i'm ever so excited! Yess finally maanvi will realize what she feels for Virat. He is truly her partner in every way. 
Can't wait to see maanvi dress up for Virat. 

shine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tfs...
damn excited...