Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

India-Forums

Dissapointing background score for Krish Rajni

-Subbiha- IF-Rockerz
-Subbiha-
-Subbiha-

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
In all honesty; i wasnt able to enjoy the first Krish Rajni meeting even one bit; NOT coz of Shrenu and definitely NOT for Gaurav but the background score/ music which was a HUGE HUGE HUGE let down IMO. As much as I dont wanna make comparisons to other shows and lead couples background scores; i just cant help it...background scores especially for the lead couples are like the second most important elements of romantic scenes in serials these days after the leads themselves and the kind of scenes that they do; but the background score when krish rajni passed each other was an utter dissapointment that i couldnt even stand it for a moment...and if thats the music that will be the signature score for krish rajni then i got no clue how i will watch any of their scenes...maybe i will just have to mute the videoConfused

Then coming to the actual meeting; why oh why did they use hum dil de chuke sanam music for their first meet; the first meet is the best time to introduce an amazing background score for the lead couple that will make ppl love the scene even more; yes have bollywood songs but keep that to a minimum just for a few sequences; not when the leads have their first meeting...overall the music did not lemme enjoy krish rajni meeting at all today and i just got annoyed and couldnt look past that...just hope they stop using bollywood songs and get an amazing background score for krish rajni...after all its the 'rabba ve'Embarrassed ka zamana u gotta live up to it if cant make it better! just my opinion though...ur free to disagree :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105-scarlett-Thinker_Bellepatakha-guddiprc_fan1

illuminated. IF-Veteran Member
illuminated.
illuminated.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
What was the background score? Wasn't it the song Aankhon Ki Gustakhiyaan? That's all I remember hearing. Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Yeah, I dont think aankhon ki gustakiyan would be their BG music Subbihaben...Confused

Krish and Poulomi's BG score was a bit disappointing too, but I didnt mind it much, since he was going to fall in love with Rajni anyways..

Hopefully we'll have a  nice BG score for Krajni in the coming episodes.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praves-Subbiha-

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Yea, I the background score wasn't like the original catchy ones that we get with other lead couples...
this one was "Ankhon ki Gustakiyaan" and it was sort of a let down...but then again...this is a different production house and "Hats off" always have their things done differently...but hopefully they change it in the future :)

P.S: If you want, just put some music in the bg, mute the video and then watch ;)

prc_fan1-Subbiha-

-Subbiha- IF-Rockerz
-Subbiha-
-Subbiha-

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

What was the background score? Wasn't it the song Aankhon Ki Gustakhiyaan? That's all I remember hearing. Wacko

nope the krish rajni background music i'm talking about was played when rajni krish passed each other and rajni dropped the apples later on...do go watch that scene and u will see what i'm talking bout ...dint like that music one bit :)

as for aankhon ki ghustakhiyaan; its a nice song but i would honestly rather have a nice background music just specially made for krish rajni like we see in all shows; dont want them to be playing diferent bollywood songs during krish rajni scenes coz thats just gonna make the scenes OTT IMO

Edited by -Subbiha- - 09 June 2012 at 3:29pm
-Subbiha- IF-Rockerz
-Subbiha-
-Subbiha-

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thinker_Belle

Yeah, I dont think aankhon ki gustakiyan would be their BG music Subbihaben...Confused

Krish and Poulomi's BG score was a bit disappointing too, but I didnt mind it much, since he was going to fall in love with Rajni anyways..

Hopefully we'll have a  nice BG score for Krajni in the coming episodes.. 

yeh poulish background isnt that great either but that doesnt bother me coz the leads are krijni so i was expecting something really nice rather than using bollywood songs and that weird music when krish/rajni pass each otherConfused

Edited by -Subbiha- - 09 June 2012 at 3:32pm

Thinker_Belle

-Subbiha- IF-Rockerz
-Subbiha-
-Subbiha-

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vishwa-

Yea, I the background score wasn't like the original catchy ones that we get with other lead couples...
this one was "Ankhon ki Gustakiyaan" and it was sort of a let down...but then again...this is a different production house and "Hats off" always have their things done differently...but hopefully they change it in the future :)

P.S: If you want, just put some music in the bg, mute the video and then watch ;)

yeh i dont mind them using bollywood songs as long as they dont overdo it; coz for krish polomi they played kuch kuch hota hai and then ishq hua from aaja nachle and then for krish rajni they put on hum dil de chuke sanam...i mean all shows these days have a nice background specifically for the leads so i was expecting something like that here too...lolz good idea lemme go find a suitable music that i would like to hear on krish rajniLOL 

-scarlett-

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vishwa-

Looks like you're oblivious of "rabbe ve" effect.LOL

No nice bg score = no "kuch kuch hota hai" = less viewership.  Thats the basic equaltion of telly soaps!Big smile

Edited by Thinker_Belle - 09 June 2012 at 6:25pm

-scarlett--Subbiha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index