Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I agree with you. I still wonder how no one recognizes her laughter either.  We have known Jassi for what 1 year, and we can recognize her voice and/or laughter...

If I were a model of her shown caliber, I wouldn't ruffle hair of my agent amidst supposedly, all strangers either...oh well!

fingirl thumbnail
agree with you paheli that a model not so close to the family would not ruffle the hair..at the same time i feel that the family is not able to recognize her voice because of the braces like someone said earlier under this topic and yes i do believe that Bebe knows that Jessica is Jassi from the previous episodes..Edited by fingirl - 19 years ago
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
even i think so.... jessica also shows more effections 2 the walias & not 2 anyone else .... Bebe even called jessica jassi coz she thought it was jassi because of her voice & no one else can even recognise her voice not even her parents...... strange
vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 That "hair razing" incident should have alerted every one in the family that Jessica is Jassi.I agree Bebe has guessed it right and even Jassi and Bebe have talked about it and Bebe has been sworn to secrecy by Jassi and asked her to wait till the family name is cleared.
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya same here, it looks like Bebe is comign to the conclusion that jessica is jassi. And in a while, she will realize that it really is her Jassi, and Bebe will support her, just watch. If Nandu finds out, then I'd be really happy that atleast he recognized his bachpan ki dost.
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishakha

JJKN is soon going to be awarded as the 'dumbest show on Earth'. SONY and its creative heads, what a great fall

Well said, JJKN seems to beat all of ekta's shows put together in dumbness.

saturn567 thumbnail
 Nandu has noticed simliarities. I bet Bebe if not already, will soon call Jessica, Jassi.
celina thumbnail
i agree.. i think bebe knows jessica is jassi!!
shiverz thumbnail

I agree that Bebe is getting hints that Jessica is actually Jassi, but I don't think she knows just yet-- because if she did know, wouldn't she have questioned Jessica about it??

But yeah, it beats me how so many of her close ones fail to recognize her!!!😕