Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by shalini.malik72

@Libra I don't know how many times I have read the entire story and must say you two are very good writers thank you so much for this after all the depressing episodes given by KP you guys are too good ...
Wow thanks for the compliment. Bas ek CHOTI is koshish hai to share  our vision of what We wanted ktlk to be.

Thanks a bunch for the compliment Shalini...this post is for everyone and anyone who is a KTLK fan..don't hesitate to come n pitch in your version..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72Libra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 9)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

waves

IF-Rockerz

waves

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Libra - brilliantClapClapClapClapClap
Amazing flow. it just makes me want to keep reading it.
Don't hesitate to post, the longer the betterWink.

That's the beauty of this place it lets you be. There are fun posts, serious discussions, fiction and many many more and it's place where we vent out our creativity and pent up emotions. Embarrassed

Keep posting.Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
This story has been a joint effort by me and Libra and i thank her from the bottom of my heart to taking on my idea so beautifully...we have kept the story intact till the June 7th episode but from there on its our own version of how we want it to be..NOT how KPji wants it.. 

Story so far:

Chapter 1:

Chapter 2:

Chapter 3:

Chapter 4:

Chapter 5:

Chapter 6:

Chapter 7:

our story next version will be out shortly.. Thank you all once again!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944Librarrdsu

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Omg very nyc post! U opened a Open FF where all can add their story! Yay! Thnx

you are most welcome...looking fwd to your contribution
thnx yar, yup wil add it!

Libra

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waves

Libra - brilliantClap
Amazing flow. it just makes me want to keep reading it.
Don't hesitate to post, the longer the betterWink.

That's the beauty of this place it lets you be. There are fun posts, serious discussions, fiction and many many more and it's place where we vent out our creativity and pent up emotions. Embarrassed

Keep posting.Thumbs Up
Aww Thankyou so much. Your encouragement, inspires me to try and see how far we can take this story. But if you would like to join, that would be great also.
I am so glad everyone is liking the story.

Edited by Libra - 11 June 2012 at 12:37am

wavesSuvika.

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Yeh story parke feel so happy. Awesome writing. Mujhe to 365days Ashni-ke love story dekhne ko mil jae with age gapwala adjustments, understanding aur kuch nahi chahiye.Whats about you guys? Waiting eagerly for the next part of the story. KPji kiu aise nahi soch sakte?

LibraSuvika.

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Yeh story parke feel so happy. Awesome writing. Mujhe to 365days Ashni-ke love story dekhne ko mil jae with age gapwala adjustments, understanding aur kuch nahi chahiye.Whats about you guys? Waiting eagerly for the next part of the story. KPji kiu aise nahi soch sakte?
Thank you so much for liking our effort. Wel will try and do our best to make up for KP's mature ideas.

Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Our Story Chapter 8:

Mallika doesn't move from her place at the door. She just keeps staring at Ashu's hands holding Nidhi and Nidhi's head on his shoulders. Nidhi started feeling awkward with the way Mallika was looking at her and moved away from Ashu and got up from the bed. As she made to move towards the bathroom to take a shower, Ashu held her hand and said, "Why don't you wear the blue dress today? I like seeing my fav colour on my fav person." Nidhi gets a silly grin on her face and nods her head and walks off. Ashu stares after the closed bathroom door with a smile on his face. Mallika comes in and holds his hand and says "Ashutosh i am feeling scared and lonely. I need you to talk with me." Ashutosh takes her back to her room.

Nidhi finishes her dinner preparations and asks BB if he wants to have his dinner. BB says "today I will have dinner only if both of you have it with me. I have been eating alone for the last few days and I don't like it." Nidhi goes to Mallika's room and tells Ashu the same thing. Ashu says "ok lets do that. I am also feeling hungry." But when he makes a move to go, Mallika says, "No you said you'll stay and talk with me." Ashu – "yes Mallika but I have to eat too. I'll finish my dinner and come back." She still keeps clinging to him. Seeing this Nidhi says, "Why don't you ask Mallikaji also to come and have dinner with us?" Ashu – "yes Mallika, come..you also have to eat. So lets all eat together. After marriage Nidhi has become a nice cook." Mallika just looks at Ashutosh and takes his hand in hers and follows him into the dining room with Nidhi pushing his wheel chair. BB sees this and tenses up and little and looks at Nidhi. But Nidhi returns his look with a soft smile as if to say "relax, its ok Baba." BB is stumped at Nidhi's love and trust in her husband. He thinks to himself, "Wah Colnel, you are a great father and I applaud you for the way you have brought up Nidhi. I am amazed at her inner strength."

Everyone starts their dinner with Mallika sitting beside Ashu and Nidhi sitting opposite to him and beside BB. Nidhi looks at the watch and seeing the time tries to gulp down her food as its getting late for JS night duty. Ashu scolds her saying, "Nidhi stop! Don't do that. Relax and eat properly. Its ok. There are no emergencies at JS and they'll understand if you are a bit late." Nidhi's eyes are wide with surprise – "you are telling me this? You? Dr Kotnis General Hospital's Dean, Dr Heart Stone?" Ashu puts on a serious face and says, "Yes its me saying that. But not as Dean but husband to Dr Nidhi Verma." Nidhi says, "Correction correction…my name is now Dr Nidhi Ashutosh Mathur." Ashu suddenly realizes that its true..his Dr Nidhi Verma has become Dr Nidhi Ashutosh Mathur. He repeats the name to himself as if savouring it and smiles. Mallika starts getting agitated and says she doesn't want dinner and wants to go inside. HK makes a move to help her but she says , "Ashutosh!"

Ashu looks at her smiles and says, "Mallika I am hungry and am having my dinner. HK will take you to your room or you wait here until I finish eating. You want your friend to stay hungry?" Mallika sits back and keeps watching him. Nidhi finishes her dinner and gets ready to go. Ashu says "Drive carefully Nidhi..i don't like it when you drive alone at night. And call or sms me as soon as you reach JS." Nidhi smiles and nods her head in the "typical Nidhi style" and leaves. Ashu finishes his dinner and chats for a while with Mallika until she falls asleep and returns to his room.

Early morning brings Nidhi home. Ashu is up and reading the newspaper. He sees Nidhi and asks HK to make coffee..Nidhi is back home. She sits beside his wheel chair and says "aap ki chai ho gayi?" he says "no I thought we'll have it together." Hearing that she rushes in and stops HK in making the tea and does it herself with adrak and brings both the cups. Ashu tastes his tea and smiles and says "every time I drink this adrak tea, it brings me back so many memories." Nidhi – "who chodiye, I have a surprise for you. I don't need to do night shifts anymore. The current resident doc will take over and I will just need to go their for a couple of hrs in the mornings to do the rounds and take care of their meds." Ashu smiles and holds out his hand to her. They finish their tea/coffee and Nidhi goes in to fresh up and get the b'fast ready.

After b'fast, Nidhi pushes Ashu's wheelchair into Mallika's room and moves to leave. Ashu – "wait Nidhi..why don't you also sit for some time with us. Lets do one thing..Mallika has missed out on our marriage, right? Go and get our wedding album and we'll show her and you can boast about choosing my shervani."

Thats it for now. 

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilli6Kuhughosh1993Candy_jsmaxnrubyamit1944jayshreep2dancydreamerjahanaaraGoodOnealkaparmarritu3kumarshalini.malik72sudhajoaarchSSA777ssss97shobha21jayasree.raokarajekararunsunita_gmChitrathanniniborn2ruleLibrawavesrabzonedgerrdsumudraswathi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top