Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_jd

Originally posted by Libra

KTLK(contd) deepa i just wanted to say thank you for giving me the courage to try once again.

Over at JS Nidhi was standing near the window looking out into the night, she felt totally lost, she had no idea in which direction her life was heading. Just a little less than a month ago, she had been so ecstatic, baba and db had given their blessings for her marriage to ashutosh. it had been a dream come true.  the weddding itself had been beautiful, everything she could have wished for and more, she was marrying the man of her dreams. the hm had been blissful, a little short because ashutosh had responsibilities at the hospital and at home, but everything had been the just the way she had dreamed.  

simply brilliant..
i was so lost in it.. such a superb narration of emotions..
u sure are a very emotional person anu..
and its so rite that ur writin this as this is what d track is right now..
u have used d past incidents like tree climbin n all that very well.. it was so nice 2 remember all that...
liked d last part best ..ashu just cant cant take it anymore.. that part was lovely...
would love 2 read more from u ...

Thanks deepa. Means a lot coming from you. I mean it when I say I would not have had the courage put my writings before so many people, if not for you kind words of encouragement. Thanks again.Tongue

thanks anu.. ur such a sweetheart..
u did all the hardwork and ur tryin 2 give me d credit.. not fair...
meant every word of what i wrote in my posts...
btw ...my motto
any problem ,call on me ..i would find a solution for ya..
no problem,still call on me.. i would create a problem for ya Tongue

Will doSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayanti_dj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 7)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
KTLK(our story contd) 
Sorry guys, I tried, but the story got away from me, couldn't stop writing. I hope I did not make it too long.
Chapter 7

Nidhi helped ashu to finish getting dressed, and then helped Him into the wheel chair. All the while Mallika was getting more and more hysterical. Nidhi noted that ashu was very quiet and had not responded to mallika's shouts. Nidhi asked,"whats the matter, Dr. Ashutosh, why are you so quiet, is everything OK?"
Ashu replied, "nidhi, I am fine don't worry, I was just thinking about something." N-"What?" A-"Nothing important."  He was again, quiet. Nidhi did not want to push for an answer, she figured, if he said it was nothing important, it probably was.  He would tell her when he was ready. So, she said,"I think Mallika is getting very agitated, if you are ready we should go to her. You are the only one, that is able to calm her down. Shall we go?" A-"yes, thanks nidhi, would you please wheel me to her room."
The moment Mallika saw  ashu she rushed  forward, and clung to him. Ashu, felt very uncomfortable, the whole incident three days ago was still very fresh, and had forced him to see things from nidhis perspective, it would be hard for a wife to see her husband hugging a woman who was in love with him, even though, from his side their we're no ulterior motives. He looked up at nidhi, worry in his eyes. Nidhi gave him a smile, then she bent down and quickly kissed his forehead, and mouthed the words I Love You, silently and left  the room. He was over whelmed.
Suddenly, he realized Mallika was Still clinging to him, he pried her away and had her sit down on the bed.  He doesn't know why, but all of a sudden, he himself is very uncomfortable with mallikas clingyness.  He was again jolted out of his thoughts, by Mallika's," ashutosh, why aren't you listening to me, why aren't you paying attention to me. I've been calling and calling you for a long time. Where were you?"A- "Mallika, I was in my room getting ready. You are in my house now, no one will hurt you here. But you need to stop shouting, like that, it makes baba very nervous."M- " ashutosh, you know I don't like it when you are away from me, you promised you would stay with me and take care of me, but you keep going away." A- "Mallika I am in the same house as you just across the hall." 
Just then nidhi came into the room, Mallika saw her and was quiet. Ashutosh looked at the way Mallika was staring at nidhi, it made him feel edgy for some reason, he couldn't explain why. He shook himself out of his thoughts, "I am being ridiculous, it's probably my imagination. The fight with nidhi had him spooked, that was all."  anyway, nidhi had just come to call him for lunch. He told her that he would be there soon. Ashu said," nidhi, why don't you go ahead and bring mallikas lunch in here, and serve baba his, in the meanwhile, I help Mallika, then we can have lunch together." hearing that Mallika started screaming again, " ashutosh, I just told you you have to stay with me, how can you break your promise. You can't leave me, I won't let you. You have to stay." nidhi put a hand on ashu's shoulder and said," it's ok, I'll get your lunch along with mallikas, and I will eat with baba. Don't worry." ashu looked at nidhi she was smiling, but her eyes were troubled. He followed her gaze to where Mallika was gripping both of his hands. He looked at nidhi again, but she still had a smile on her face, and she said "it's ok, I understand, don't worry about me, i am fine. Take care of Mallika, I will see you later." and she left.
Nidhi, sent their lunch to mallikas room with HM kaka on a tray, she did not come back. While he was eating, he noticed that Mallika, was once again calm, almost as if nothing had happened, he was having  some very strange feelings, , though he could not pin point why? Then he thought of nidhi. And thought to himself," Why didn't I look towards nidhi before, why didn't I see how much this bothered her. She has never said anything to me, never complained once. Why didn't I see the tears in her eyes." ashu felt very guilty at his insensitivity towards his wife. 
After lunch ashu told Mallika to get some rest and said that he would come back later. That set her off again. It took him a while to settle her down, when she was asleep, he left her room and to find nidhi.
He wanted to see her, spend a little time with her. He realized he had been neglecting his beautiful wife, and wanted to make it up to her.  Out in the living room baba was reading the paper, when ashu came in the room baba looked up and said," ashu beta is Mallika all right, she has been very agitated today. I think more so than the previous few days. Beta is everything ok, what the matter with her." ashu-" baba I don't know what is wrong, but I am exhausted.  By the way baba where is nidhi, I don't see her around anywhere, and it's too quiet in the house. Has she gone out.," baba-"no beta, I think she is resting, inher room. She was very tired. The child has had no rest for the last several days. And plus she has to go  back again for her night shift tonight, so she needs to rest. Poor thing, she runs around all day for us and then at night at JS. Ashu, beta I am worried about her, I know she has a lot of energy and she is young, but she is also a human being, how long can this go on?" ashu was also concerened, he said,"baba I will talk to her before she leaves tonight." Ashu had completely forgotten, yesterday nidhi had informed them , that she had volunteered , for as long as they needed her, for the night duty at JS.
Ashu went to their room, he wheeled himself to nidhis side. She was sleeping soundly. He looked at her and was over come with love and a feeling of awe. He couldn't believe she was his at last. She had suffered through so much to be with him. He remembered, when her father and DB had given their blessings for their marriage, he had felt a joy and peace settle over his heart, the likes of which he had never felt before. And he had made a vow to himself that day, a vow the he would treasure her always, he would do anything and everything in his power to make sure she was happy. He promised that he would never let her cry or be sad ever again , that he would protect her from the the whole world. And it shamed him to realize, that he himself had been the one who had hurt her, had made her cry. And that to , through no fault of hers. He had taken his anger and frustration on someone else out on her. Some one else? Oh my god, he suddenly had the realization that the some one else was nidhis DB.  He thought "how could i have done something so disrespectful, towards an elder, moreover my grandmother-in-law." one more nail in the coffin. He could not forgive himself for that,  ever. Yet nidhi had not said anything to him. He had felt no complaint from her in either her actions or words or her love.  She had forgiven him, he knew that, for everything. He looked at his wife and thought, is there anyone in this world luckier than me. He looked at the treasure, that god had gifted him with, and thanked god with all his heart. His wife was just as beautiful, inside as she was on the outside. And with a heart big enough to encompass the whole world.  He knew no other woman would have tolerated Mallika in his life, let alone her home, and yet nidhi had done that for him, without hesitation. She had endured a lot, but no more. He was going to see to it that he did not hurt her again, and to keep her feelings in mind when caring for his friend. He thought of Mallika, and had that strange feeling again, like he was missing something, but what? 
Just then nidhi opened her eyes and saw him, a smile lit up her face. That's it , thats all it takes to make her happy, to make her while face light up, ME. It so simple. And I've been so selfish, in not giving her that what she wanted most, and moreover, what belonged to her in the first place. He was hers heart, body, and soul. 
Nidhi looked at him, " you look very happy, what up?" a-"you. You make me happy, your smile.  Just you." nidhi put her arms around him, they both stayed like that for a few minutes, then ashu pulled a way a little, and  he lowered his head towards her lips and kissed her , it seemed like forever, not just a few days, since they had had any private moments with each other. He could not get enough of her, he wanted more, but he knew it was not the right time, it was still day time and everyone in the house was awake. He lifted his head reluctantly, and looked at her with a wry smile on his face," we do not have time right now for doing what's  on my mind, later, I will show you exactly what I am thinking." nidhi looked down shyly, she was blushing. Ashu laughed and kissed her on the cheek. But he did not let her go."Nidhi, do you have to go tonight, couldn't  you call them and tell them something came up, they would understand, they will find some one else for tonight, we need to spend some alone time together, I need to have some time with you all to  myself. I miss you nidhi."  nidhi pulled away from him and lowered her eyes, and looked away,"I can't do that, you know how hard it been for them to find someone to cover them for the night. I gave them my word. I can't go back on that. Besides, you have to take care of Mallika also, so we wouldn't be together anyway. Please don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, I understand she is your responsibility. I am ok with it?" throught this whole dialog nidhi did not look at him and tried to keep her face averted, but ashu heard the quiver in her voice,"Nidhi, look at me...nidhi I said look at me"  nidhi slowly turned her face and looked up at him. She was crying, she had been trying to hide her tears. Ashu wondered, how many times before had she done that, hid her tears in front of him, cried by herself and had  had to wipe her own tears. He should have been there to hold her and wipe her tears, when she was crying, instead, he was doing that for someone else. When his wife had needed him he had not been there for her. He pulled her to him," nidhi what's wrong, tell me."  N-"I can't bear it anymore, I can't be in our room alone at night, with you in someone else's room. I am sorry, I just can't bear it anymore. I know you are probably, disappointed with me, and my thinking, but I can't help it. Please, dr. Ashutosh, let me go to JS, I need to be away from here at night. The past two nights have made it bearable for me. But to see Mallika clinging to you all the time, in the day, and in the nights also, is killing me. I am sorry to complain, I didn't want, to I just could not control myself any longer. Iam sorry, iam so sorry..." nidhi could not stop crying. She held on tightly to ashutosh and sobbed her heart out. Ashutosh, was floored. So much pain , his wife was in so much pain and he didn't even see it. She had been keeping it inside, bottling it up. His heart was breaking with each sob she took. How could he have been that cruel? No more, he decided. Things were going to change. His wife was his first priority. He had to take care of her first, everything and everyone else came after. 
He lifted, nidhis face, wiped her tears and kissed her eyes,"nidhi, I am sorry, I didn't realize what I was doing to you. Nidhi for me no one is more important than you are. I promise you things will change, you don't need to leave your own house, to make your life bearable. This is your house, I want you to be happy, and I promise you we will not be apart at night again. Now I need to see my wife smiling, I need to see the sun come up out of the rain clouds. Cause that what your smile is for me, like the sun comming up,  your smile brightens my life." nidhi smiled and hugged him tight "dr. Ashutosh.."  "nidhi I am getting tired of your calling me dr. Ashutosh. I amyour husband now." n-"suniye ji, I love you. I love you very much."
they were still holding each other, when their room door suddenly opened, both of them looked up and saw Mallika, standing there looking at them. Nidhi was about to get up, but ashutosh held her tight, so she could not move. Mallika looked at ashu and yelled" you left me alone again, why? Why do you keep going away from me, you need to stay with me." then suddenly she was calm, she looked at nidhi and then at ashu,"why are you holding her, who is she? Ashutosh you are mine, you have to take care of me, you promised. You cant take care of anyone else. Ashutosh I need you to be with me now, I need you. Not her. Who is she by the way?" ashu still held on to nidhi, he calmly looked up at Mallika and said, " Mallika this is nidhi, don't you remember nidhi. Nidhi is my wife now mallika, she needs me too. Mallika I want you to go back to your room and wait for me, I will come as soon as I can , but right now I need you to go back to your room."

Edited by Libra - 11 June 2012 at 12:08am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilli6Kuhughosh1993maxnrubyamit1944jayshreep2Candy_jsShobha4496jahanaaradancydreameroaz30PooliciousGoodOneBinatritu3kumaraarchandkanjayasree.raossss97SSA777arunsunita_gmkarajekarChitrathanniniborn2rulewavesjayanti_djrrdsumudraswathi

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSA777

Clap[QUOTE=Libra][QUOTE=turags]story cont...

Turags and Libra - absolutely a fabulous job!  I look forward to reading your post.  Please keep up with the story, better than the serial where you start to watch with apprehension and finish very disappointed!! ClapClap

Thanks, For the appreciation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Suvika.

fanktlk

Goldie

fanktlk

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Libra

Awesome... now we can conclude why Ashu send Mallu to the asylum. Makes so much sense. Libra it is just a talent to take 2 incidents 

1. Ashu screaming 
2. Sending Mallu away 

and weaving such a  beautiful love story in the real sense. Thanks for sharing with us. 

Libra

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanktlk

Libra

Awesome... now we can conclude why Ashu send Mallu to the asylum. Makes so much sense. Libra it is just a talent to take 2 incidents 

1. Ashu screaming 
2. Sending Mallu away 

and weaving such a  beautiful love story in the real sense. Thanks for sharing with us. 
Thank you.
 I had been wracking my brains to see the reason behind why ashu would let Mallika be committed. This was the only way I could justify it. But then, again I do not have KP ka mature brain, so I can't predict what reason he will show. 
I have a few more thoughts to put down in writing, that hopefully, will make sense. I think that maybe, by the end of my next two posts, I'll catch up to the asylum Mallika scene.

SSA777Suvika.

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

KTLK(our story contd) 
Sorry guys, I tried, but the story got away from me, couldn't stop writing. I hope I did not make it too long.
Chapter 6

Nidhi helped ashu to finish getting dressed, and then helped Him into the wheel chair. All the while Mallika was getting more and more hysterical. Nidhi noted that ashu was very quiet and had not responded to mallika's shouts. Nidhi asked,"whats the matter, Dr. Ashutosh, why are you so quiet, is everything OK?"

very very beautiful anu...
loved d way ashu realised that he was hurtin nidhi and understood that no wife can see another woman touchin her husband.. it reminded me of d sponge bath scene...
also the way ashu couldnt wait 2 go back to nidhi... earlier he used 2 take her actions for granted .. now every action of nidhi's gonna be analysed by ashu.. and make him wanna love her more ...
the ending was simply superb. just what we all wanna see..
when i was readin d post,i was thinkin ,how nice could it be if this was d way show proceeded.. but no.. we gonna see somethin else all together..
me so wanna see more and more ashu nidhi scenes yaar!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777niniborn2ruleLibraSuvika.

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

KTLK(our story contd) 
Chapter 6

very very beautiful anu...
loved d way ashu realised that he was hurtin nidhi and understood that no wife can see another woman touchin her husband.. it reminded me of d sponge bath scene...
also the way ashu couldnt wait 2 go back to nidhi... earlier he used 2 take her actions for granted .. now every action of nidhi's gonna be analysed by ashu.. and make him wanna love her more ...
the ending was simply superb. just what we all wanna see..
when i was readin d post,i was thinkin ,how nice could it be if this was d way show proceeded.. but no.. we gonna see somethin else all together..
me so wanna see more and more ashu nidhi scenes yaar!
Thanks deepa.
I also want to see more ashni scenes. But we are not going to get that. Hence my version of current track. It's not the same as actually getting to see it, but it's the next best thing.  Reality is always better.

SSA777jayanti_dj

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Omg very nyc post! U opened a Open FF where all can add their story! Yay! Thnx

Libra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top