Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by waves

Turags - awesome idea and love the story.
Libra - That was brillinat how you pitched in and carried it forward.
Love both versions. would love to read more.Clap
Thank you. Got lots of encouragement from deepa. I wouldolive to try and cont. but I thought this post was in answer to Thursday's precap. I wonder if it would be ok with the author of this post if we carry this story forward. 
I would need a little help from everyone. If people could tell me in which direction they would want the story to go, basically suggest some tracks, it would be very helpful.
I am not sure how much I can do. This is my first time writing. I've never done this before. But I can try.

Thanks a lot Waves and Shalini..we would def carry it fwd..

Libra, i know we started it as an answer to the precap..but lets make it a full fledged story..i am all for it...between you n me and all the KTLK loyal fan club pitching in...and the way we are able to carry where the other has left off, we can make a 1000 epi serial..lets give it a try.Cool
@turags.  Wow that's a tall order. I will try. But my chapters are soo long compared to yours,  i tend to put in too many details, sometimes that's good, but after a while it gets tiring and becomes a boring read. No matter how i try, i can not make short chapters. So if you are ok with that, iam game. But you will have to Let me know when it becomes too much.
I also just woke up. I will try and put the next chapter down as soon as I can.
By the way, just wanted to say you are a wonderful writer. It was our post that made me want to continue the story. I could never have started it myself. So hopefully I be back in a few hours with chapter 6.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72busybee..jayanti_dj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]@turags.  Wow that's a tall order. I will try. But my chapters are soo long compared to yours,  i tend to put in too many details, sometimes that's good, but after a while it gets tiring and becomes a boring read. No matter how i try, i can not make short chapters. So if you are ok with that, iam game. But you will have to Let me know when it becomes too much.
I also just woke up. I will try and put the next chapter down as soon as I can.
By the way, just wanted to say you are a wonderful writer. It was our post that made me want to continue the story. I could never have started it myself. So hopefully I be back in a few hours with chapter 6.
[/QUOTE]

Libra, funny you should say that..i kept thinking that how come i can't make long chapters like yours..Big smile seriously..i like the way you go into details..so don't worry about it...i am sure lots of KTLK fans are enjoying reading this too...Good Luck! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..Libra

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

story cont...

Anjie walks into the kitchen and says "Wah jeejaji..i think I am going to have my dinner here tonight..i HAVE to taste your cooking" Ashu smiles a little and says "if saaliji wishes that how can a jeeja say no." And seeing that Anjie actually wants to talk to Nidhi alone, he moves away. NIdhi immediately looks at her and asks with her eyes "what?"'ANjie says "yaar..i need your help with this village girl dressing up..my fashion designing course doesn't provide me with these kind of outfits." Nidhi says dressing up is the easiest part but she should take care with her attitude and language and not slip up anywhere. Both of them exchange some fun gossip n try out a few dialogues and Anjie gets ready to leave. Ashu stops her and reminds her to have dinner with them. Anjie says "not now jeejaji..you get well completely and make a full fledged dinner and I'll come." Ashu laughs at that.

Night time'Nidhi left for her night duty and everyone is down for the night. Ashu checks in on Mallika but she seems to be sleeping peacefully. He comes back to his room but unlike the previous night, both are happy with their memories and thoughts.

Nidhi comes home in the morning. Ashu is in his room sitting up trying to get ready by himself. Nidhi walks in and sees him and gets a mischievous smile on her face. She walk up behind him and closes his eyes. He gets a delightful smile on his face and says "who is this?" Nidhi ' "Guess"..Ashu ' "a beautiful young wife who has come to meet her budda husband"..Nidhi laughs at that and hugs him from behind. Just then Mallika starts her screeming "Ashutosh where did you go?".. Nidhi backs away from him and makes a move to get his wheel chair. Ashu is lost in his thoughts thinking, "Mallika starts getting disturbed only when Nidhi is with me..she was fine for 2 nights and now Nidhi walks in and she is getting agitated." He moves into the wheel chair with Nidhi's help but still seems distracted.

Comments welcome..

Libra, i am leaving it open as to whether Mallika is faking it or not..

This is great. Gives me a very good opening for the next chap. I be back with it as soon as I can. Let me breakfast for the kids and hubby. Maybe 2-3 hrs.

busybee..jayanti_dj

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

KTLK (cont) hey guys just a tiny effort to continue with the story. This is my first attempt ever at writing, so please excuse what ever you don't like, or if I have made any mistakes.  So please bear with clumsy effort.Smile

heya anu...
it is so beautiful.. are u sure u r writin for the 1st time?
d flow wasnt too fast.. but at the same time wasnt slow..so that d reader would skip parts...trust me i was hangin on to every word.. (i have such a fickle mind ..wanders a lot!)
very vivid details and i could actually see the scene in my mind.. the story clearly showed ashu's desperation and desire to be wid nidhi..
i esp liked d last part ..where he realised d impact of what he had  said..
dunno why ,but i loved this line a lot  "He didn't even want to think what he would have done if she had left him, even though it was more than justified, he was surprised that she had not. "

btw ... i had a smile through out readin...imaginin d scene and trust me when i say ,its very very difficult 2 make me smile.. let alone laugh..
lovely post...

busybee..Libra

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

KTLK(contd) deepa i just wanted to say thank you for giving me the courage to try once again.

Over at JS Nidhi was standing near the window looking out into the night, she felt totally lost, she had no idea in which direction her life was heading. Just a little less than a month ago, she had been so ecstatic, baba and db had given their blessings for her marriage to ashutosh. it had been a dream come true.  the weddding itself had been beautiful, everything she could have wished for and more, she was marrying the man of her dreams. the hm had been blissful, a little short because ashutosh had responsibilities at the hospital and at home, but everything had been the just the way she had dreamed.  

simply brilliant..
i was so lost in it.. such a superb narration of emotions..
u sure are a very emotional person anu..
and its so rite that ur writin this as this is what d track is right now..
u have used d past incidents like tree climbin n all that very well.. it was so nice 2 remember all that...
liked d last part best ..ashu just cant cant take it anymore.. that part was lovely...
would love 2 read more from u ...

Edited by deepa_jd - 10 June 2012 at 12:11pm

busybee..Libra

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_jd

KTLK(contd) deepa i just wanted to say thank you for giving me the courage to try once again.

Over at JS Nidhi was standing near the window looking out into the night, she felt totally lost, she had no idea in which direction her life was heading. Just a little less than a month ago, she had been so ecstatic, baba and db had given their blessings for her marriage to ashutosh. it had been a dream come true.  the weddding itself had been beautiful, everything she could have wished for and more, she was marrying the man of her dreams. the hm had been blissful, a little short because ashutosh had responsibilities at the hospital and at home, but everything had been the just the way she had dreamed.  

simply brilliant..
u have used d past incidents like tree climbin n all that very well.. it was so nice 2 remember all that...
liked d last part best ..ashu just cant cant take it anymore.. that part was lovely...

Thanks deepa. Means a lot coming from you. I mean it when I say I would not have had the courage put my writings before so many people, if not for you kind words of encouragement. Thanks again.Tongue

busybee..jayanti_dj

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by deepa_jd

simply brilliant..

Thanks deepa. Means a lot coming from you. I mean it when I say I would not have had the courage put my writings before so many people, if not for you kind words of encouragement. Thanks again.Tongue

thanks anu.. ur such a sweetheart..
u did all the hardwork and ur tryin 2 give me d credit.. not fair...
meant every word of what i wrote in my posts...
btw ...my motto
any problem ,call on me ..i would find a solution for ya..
no problem,still call on me.. i would create a problem for ya Tongue

busybee..Libra

SSA777

Goldie

SSA777

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Clap[QUOTE=Libra][QUOTE=turags]story cont...

Turags and Libra - absolutely a fabulous job!  I look forward to reading your post.  Please keep up with the story, better than the serial where you start to watch with apprehension and finish very disappointed!! ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top