Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 51)

Post Reply New Post

Page 51 of 150

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by SSA777

Turags and Libra,

Just completed reading chapters 19 and 20.  Once again a fabulous job.  Waiting for the next chapter. 
Soon. Hopefully tomorrow morning.Smile

ah...ok...waiting with bated breath...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Libra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 51)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
waiting for an update...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aru29

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

waiting for an update...Smile

LOL so am i buddy...so am i...Day Dreaming...wonder what she is writing for the next chap though...have to read it, think it and take it fwd from that pt...Thumbs Up

niniborn2rule

alkaparmar

alkaparmar

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
dear turgs and libra,you had started our ktlk after DB s exit from ashus house i want you start from the begining when asni met,their first crush,their date and they falle in love etc,etc,. in your own writing .their facing problems together,and how they tie yp,their engegement to their hm in your writing.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmar

dear turgs and libra,you had started our ktlk after DB s exit from ashus house i want you start from the begining when asni met,their first crush,their date and they falle in love etc,etc,. in your own writing .their facing problems together,and how they tie yp,their engegement to their hm in your writing.

whoa thats a tall order Alka...now how do we go back in the story? because whatever has happened till DB's exit has been kept intact in our story too...we are building this story basing on those incidents..we are even referring the past incidents in the present story (Ashu refers to his honeymoon in one of the conversations with Mallika in our story..about the jungle etc)...now how do we change all that? i mean, if we start from the beginning, its not going to be same, right? i would have handled valentines day differently, would have completely skipped off hair dye scene, removed the love aspect in Rohan and made the honeymoon spicy...the list will go on...and by the time we do all that the current story will be i don't know where...don't you think this is too complicated for a first time writer??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOnealkaparmarLibra

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys, I know I have made everyone wait.
This another clumsy attempt, on my part. With, what the current track is showing, it was hard to keep Ashu's character, shinning.  Also was feeling crappy, hence this episode is too mushy. Couldn't bring myself to inject humor.  I hope you all will like it.

CHAPTER  21

The look in their eyes, spoke volumes, and with their eyes alone, they renewed their vows of love.  

Nidhi, smiled at him, her need shinning out of her eyes and reflected on her face. She was smiling, when she pulled down to her, and she kissed him, gently, teasingly, and with a power that surprised them both. It took only an instant, an instant to be lost, to need and to imagine.  Ashu, moved his hands from her face, to her hair , to her shoulders, and then to her hips, to mold her closer to him, at the same time being gentle and mindful of her condition. The fire burned, hot and fast, so that even when they drew apart, Ashu, felt as if he was still burning. With his eyes still on her, Ashu let out a very long, very slow breath. "I guess this is not the right time for this," he said with a tiny laugh. Nidhi giggled," no it isn't. The door is also unlocked. Anyone can come in at any time."   Ashu,  pulled away and stood up, a horrified expression on his face. "Why didn't you tell me." Nidhi, looked at him,and with tongue in cheek, and said" You are the one walking around, I am the invalid right now.  It was up to you to know. And, besides, I was having too much fun."  Ashu, looked at her with exasperation, and amusement. What was he going to do with her, she was incorrigible, and he adored her. He bent down and placed a gentle kiss on her brow and said,"Ok, you little minx, you win, but now you need to relax, I want you to get strong again, really fast."  then he turned around and reached for the door knob, and turned, she smiled at him and winked then closed her eyes, Ashu, opened the bedroom  and left, softly shutting the door behind him, so as not to disturb her sleep.

Baba,  Arman, CV, DB, and Anji's parents, were sitting in the living room having tea.  Anji, was in the kitchen, along with CS and HM kaka in the kitchen, they were getting dinner ready, for the evening.  They looked up, when Ashu came out.  If is wasn't so cute, it would've been comical, all of them had the same identical looks of concern on their faces, and looked up at him expectantly. Ashu, smiled, and said," She is fine, she's sleeping peacefully." DB looked at him and spoke, "Ashutosh, beta...". Ashutosh, still could not get over DB calling him beta. And when he looked at her, he knew she meant it, there was no animosity, or hesitation, on her part at all. She had accepted him wholeheartedly. He looked at her and smiled. DB said, "Beta, why did you let her  go to sleep, she has not eaten anything, and she has yet to take her medicine."  Ashu, said,"DB you don't need to worry, I gave her juice and her medicine, before she fell asleep. She was really tired, so I did not force her for any food. I think she will feel better witha good rest, and hopefully, have a better appetite, when she wakes up. Then you can feed her properly."   When she heard that, DB, felt satisfied. Then she immediately sprang up, and said,"I don't know what those three are going in the kitchen for so long. I think I need to supervise them, otherwise none of us are going to get anything for dinner tonight, plus I want to make Nidhis, dinner, I know what she likes to eat when she is sick."  Saying this, she hurried off to the kitchen. She had a spring to her step that hadn't been there for the past few days, ever since Nidhi had been admitted.

Ashu was glad, everyone had been so worried and stressed out. It was good to see the whole family relaxed, and worry free.  Just then, he heard CV tell Anji's mom, "Shyama Bhabhi, could you please go to the kitchen also, before we have a mutiny on our hands. You what Bhua  gets like when she has a purpose. Before we know it, both HM kaka and CS will do on strike and Anji doesn't even know how to cook. Please Bhabhi, go save us." Shyama Aunty, laughed and got up and went to the kitchen, from where loud voices could already be heard. It appeared that chaos had begun.  Ashu, started to say something, but before he could, Arman stood up and said, "I think I need to go to the kitchen also, there has to be someone directing all the traffic and making sure everupything gets done properly." 
Before he could take a step, Ashu, caught his hand and pulled him back down on the sofa,"Please, Arman , we would like to eat dinner today, not next week.  Just sit down and  do not even think of going to the kitchen." Arman pouted  and looked at Ashu with a pained expression, and everyone laughed. 

BB, "Ashutosh, beta, I have something I would like to discuss with you, it about our house." Ashutosh looked at baba with surprise, he had been thinking about the same thing.  Baba, said, "Beta, I've been thinking, about our house, if you don't mind, I think we should move there. I built that house with a lot of love and had a lot of dreams and hopes for our lives, woven around that house. What do you think?" 
Ashu-"Baba, I was thinking the same thing. I just have one hesitation, I cannot live there, knowing how Mallika  bought it and she had the gall gifted it to me under the pretext of friendship and concern for my happiness. I can't accept anything from her."  Baba-"Beta, I know how you feel, I, too was feeling uncomfortable about that.  Do you have any ideas, about how to deal with this situation?".  Ashu-"yes baba, I was thinking that we could have a estate agent  appraise the property, for the current market value. If it is more than what Mallika, paid for it than I will give her the current market price and if it has gone down , I would like to give her back what she paid for it. I don't want to any obligations to her. I can deposit that amount in her account, and she can do whatever she wants with it after that, I don't care. We can shift after this, I don't feel right about moving there until, I get this resolved." Baba-"Ashu, I think that is  good  idea. Go ahead beta, let's get this done as soon as possible. I would like to go to our house, and start living my dreams."  Ashu, smiled, but the next second he became serious once again. "Baba I will need to go see Mallika once more, to deal with all the legalities. "Baba-"Beta, I know you don't want to see Mallika, ever again, none of us do. But some things are necessary.  What will you tell Nidhi? You know she won't like you going to see her." Ashu,-"I  know Baba, but I have to go, finish this, and sever all ties with her once and for all.  The only thing, iam afraid of is that Nidhi, will want to come with me. I don't think that she should see Mallika again.". Baba-" On the other hand Beta, I think she should go with you. She also needs closure. And, seeing Mallika locked up,  will be good for her. She will get to have her say."   At this Ashu nodded,
"you are right Baba , I had not thought of it that way.  I will go call my real estate agent and set the ball rolling. ".  

Ashutosh made the call and hung up. He told Baba, that the agent would get on it right away, and that he may have the papers ready as early as day after tomorrow.  Just then DB came out of the kitchen, she sat down and said, "thank god I am here, otherwise my baby, would not get anything to eat . Nobody knows what they are doing. " CV smiled indulgently at her," Bhua, Nidhi will be fine, HM has been working for BB for a lot of years, and Ashu, BB and Arman are also here. Don't worry, Nidhi is in good hands." DB, didn't look convinced, and she had an unhappy look to her face.  Ashu, knew that he had wronged her badly and had been unforgivably rude and disrespectful, DB had made amends now it was his turn. He went to her and took her hand in his,"DB, will you please stay with us, it would mean a lot to me and Nidhi. And I would also feel better knowing you are here to look after her, and make sure she eats properly, and does everything she is supposed to. ". DB looked  up in surprise, she had tears in her eyes," No Beta,  thank you  but I  cant stay.   I know Nidhi  will be fine.  I will come visit her as often as i can.  Thank you for asking. Now I think that I need to get back to the kitchen and make sure that everyone followed my directions, other wise dinner will be ruined.". She started to get up, but Ashu, held her hands firmly and did not let her move. Ashu-"DB, that means, that you have not really forgiven me. I know I hurt you very badly. But I am really very sorry. If I had been your own son, or if it had been Nidhi, wouldn't you have forgiven them? And you said that you were also my mother, so how can you still be angry with me. Please won't you forgive me, and stay. After all this is your home too. You have every right to be here, just like any one of us. And you have the right to say anything , you can even yell at me as much as you want, I won't say a thing, but please stay. For Nidhis sake?" DB  eyes were full of happiness and she had tears running down her cheeks, she hugged Ashu.  DB-"I'll stay beta, not for Nidhi's sake , but for yours."  Everybody had a smile on their face.

Arman patted Ashutosh on the shoulder and smiled at him, and said,"I am proud of  you yaar." Ashu-"Arman , I'd like to ask you for a favor?"  Arman chided, " Ashu, do do need to even ask. Just because I don't live here anymore, doesn't mean you go all formal on me. I am the same Arman. Just say what you need."  Ashu smiled gratefully,"That's what, I was going to ask you. Would you move back with us. If you don't feel comfortable, for a prolonged stay, then at least for a short time. Nidhi, feels very comfortable, and close to you. And after  Mallika, I think she needs people around her that care for her and love her." Arman-"Ashu, you don't have to ask. I've been trying to think of an excuse to ask you he same thing. And with Amma back in Mumbai, I am lonely. I'd love to come back. But do have enough room, with DB also being here?" Ashu laughed, relieved," don't be ridiculous, of course there's always room for you. This is your home. And we will be moving to OUR house in a couple of weeks, then there will be plenty of room for everybody, with room to spare. And also I need somebody to help in the moving process." Arman-"Oh,so that's why you want me to stay. To do the grunt work. Fine, for you my friend anything." both friends hugged.

Just then, Nidhi came out of her room and said," what's going on, and how come everyone is having a party without me." All the faces in the room whipped around to look at her.  Arman, was the first one to get up. He went to her and put his arm around her for support, because she was leaning against the wall.  "Nidhi, what are you doing out of bed, if you needed something you should have called out.  You shouldnt be out bed, let me help you get back."  Ashu, had also come up to her, "Arman, that my wife, you  have your arms around , and it's my job you are trying to do." Arman smiled, "Well,,the way I see it she likes me better, so eat your heart out." Nidhi, also smiled and hugged Arman, "actually, I do like him better." Arman-"see I told you so." Nidhi also laughed. Ashutosh felt so happy to see her laughing, he hadn't seen her so light hearted in a long time.  Nidhi swayed, Ashu immediately pulled her into his arms and said,"sweetheart, you need to get back, to bed. You are not strong enough  yet." Nidhi-" two things, first I  do not want to lie down any more, I want to be here with everyone, and secondly," with a mischievous smile," you  do realize you just called me sweetheart in front of everyone?"  Ashutosh's face became red with embarrassment.   He helped her onto the sofa, and Arman brought a footstool over for her to rest her feet on, and CV brought a couple of pillows and a blanket from her room. DB pushed everyone out of the way and fussed over her, by putting the pillows  behind her for support and covering her with the blanket, and putting her feet up. Ashutosh just stood to the aide, watching his wife, she looked so happy, and the color was coming back to her face, everyone that she loved was around her fussing trying to make her comfortable,  talking over each other, giving directions or trying to adjust everything to make is just right. This was exactly what she needed, her family, all around her pampering her, after the past several weeks with Mallika, and putting up with his behaviour, she deserved to be spoiled.  Just then Nidhi looked over and smiled, and mouthed I Love You. 

Over dinner, Ashu, brought her up to date,  regarding the plans for shifting to BB house and also Ashu's intentions of paying back Mallika.  And as expected,  Nidhi, insisted on going with him, to visit Mallika, to get the house issue resolved .   Ashu also told her that he had asked DB, to come stay with them for a while to take care of her. She looked at him with surprise, happiness, and  and tears of gratitude. No wonder she loved him so much.  He was a man with a big heart, and no artifice whatsoever. He always admitted when he was wrong, and went out of his way to make amends. She thanked god that she was fortunate enough to have him as her husband. Ashu, also told her that Arman, would also be staying with them, that made her even more happy.  She really loved Arman, he was the big brother she had always wanted, and had felt close to him, ever since they first met.  She also had a great deal of respect for him, underneath, his jolly smiling exterior, he was the most kindhearted person she had ever known.  She knew that he went out of his way to take care of and protect Ashutosh,  and to ensure his happiness.  He had been instrumental in getting them together, she could never forget that.  

After dinner, her family and Arman left.  DB and Arman, promised to come back the next morning, with their luggage.  DB had been worried, as to who would look after her, after all Ashu, himself was recovering also. She offered to stay, and have CV bring her stuff in the morning. But Ashu, convinced her that Nidhi would be fine till morning.

Alone In their room, at last, Nidhi hugged Ashu tightly. He looked at her with questioning eyes.  She said" I have missed you. I don't like being away from you."   Ashu-"I missed you too sweetheart, but now you need to get some rest, you have exerted yourself too much today.". Nidhi-" ok, but I need to take a bath first, I feel really sticky, and I will be able to sleep better once, I have freshened up.". Ashu-"let me help you. You are too weak to stand up by your self.". Ashutosh, had  a naughty look to his face, Nidhi blushed,"No thank you Dr. Ashutosh. I'll manage, but I would appreciate a  chair or stool, to sit on while I take my bath.". Ashu, put a stool , in the bathroom for her and got her to promise to call, if she even felt the slightest bit dizzy.

After,her bath Ashu helped her lie down, the bath had taken a lot out of her she was very tired. After settling her down, Ashu went for his own shower, and got ready for bed.  He was so glad his wife was home safe and sound. And even though he wanted her very badly, it was enough that he would get to hold her in his arms tonight, the rest would come later.  When he came into the room, he was surprised to see her awake. "Nidhi, why are you awake,  are you ok, you're not in pain are you,  can i get you something?" Nidhi-"Yes, you..." with that she pulled him to her and kissed him. "remember your promise at the hospital? I am going to hold you to to word. I have been waiting all day, for our time alone together.". Ashu started to say something, but she cut him off,"please don't say no, I am fine, I'll be better when my husband makes love to me. That is my  best medicine. I need you tonight Ashutosh, I was so scared, when Mallika, cut my wrist, I thought that I would not survive.  I didn't want to die. I wanted to live with you for you, I want those 10 children we talked about, I want to grow old with you. Now I need to feel you close so that I won't be scared anymore, I want to have the feeling of oneness, to be so close to you  that nothing and no one will ever come between us again. Please. " Ashu, gathered her close to his heart,"how can I say no, to a request like that. I also want to make love to you, for the same reasons, to assure my self that you are here back with me. In our home.  I love you, Nidhi.  More than life itself." saying that, he turned off the lights and came and lay down beside his wife and took her into his arms, he kissed her as if she was the most precious thing in the world. Her mouth was soft and eager, his hands tangled in her hair, and he kissed her with passion and need. His heartbeat was, as hard and quick as hers was.  He started with her throat, he wanted to feel her pulse beats, to make sure that she was here beside him, he skimmed his fingers to her elbow and then her wrist. He felt the pounding of her blood. Her body trembled with need, she ran her hands down his back and up again, Ashu moaned. He looked at her, she looked so delicate in the moonlight, coming through their bedroom windows, so delicate, that he felt an overwhelming urge to protect her, from everything, even himself.  He slowly removed her nightgown, "you are so beautiful Nidhi. Every time I see you ,it's like the first time. I still remember our first night, in the jungle, underneath the stars, and the moonlight, when I first saw you, this way.   The light is not as pure here, but you are just as beautiful, even more so."  he brushed her hair back from her face, and  stared at her, and watched her with an intensity that had her heart thudding. He kissed her, once, twice, slowly, but lightly, over and over again. As her lids closed he brushed his lips over them, as well. His gentleness brought tears to her eyes, and he kissed them away with his lips.  She thought that she had known pleasure and ecstasy in his arms before, but nothing compared to what he was making her feel this time.  This night was tender, and it brought along with it a pleasure, she had never even dreamed of. This was different, this excitement was different, it was not exactly soothing, but not any less sweet. She had not felt this restlessness in him before. But she willingly gave herself up to it and him. She knew that she would never be able to forget tonight. She sighed as his mouth traced and adored her body, taking her to places she had never imagined. The anticipation was layered with, pleasure and satisfaction. She adored him with her hands and eyes, and when she would have moved, he said"no this night is for you, for my loving you, for my adoring you, for showing you that you are the light of my life, and that I am everything with you, and nothing without you." Ashu had never felt this way before, he had never needed anything as badly, in his life, as he needed her now. She was his life and she filled him, fulfilled him, and love for her overwhelmed him, as nothing else had ever before. She trembled beneath him. And at last he  gave in to these overwhelming feelings, of need, and took her  over to their own private little heaven , where it was just the two of them and their love. 

PS: ok guys this is the first and last time I do any love scenes. It took me two days filled with embarrassment to write this. My husband started  looking at me strangely, saying what was I writing that I was blushing so much about.  And if any body laughs . Well I'll come personally and beat you up.  So now if any body wants intimacy , turags is it.

Edited by Libra - 26 June 2012 at 9:12pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

AditiDKuhughosh1993maxnrubyCandy_jsamit1944jayshreep2dancydreamerjahanaaraoaz30PooliciousRemya77shah1485jayasree.raossss97SSA777fanktlkaarcharunsunita_gmChitrathanaru29Mehek25niniborn2ruleSuvika.ttrocksmudraswathi

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Libra..real cool..Thumbs Up  ..and Guys..don't look at me for more intimate scenes...i am inserting lyrics of different songs these days...i know i am probably pathetic...but what to do!!! Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777ssss97Libra

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Libra..real cool..Thumbs Up  ..and Guys..don't look at me for more intimate scenes...i am inserting lyrics of different songs these days...i know i am probably pathetic...but what to do!!! Ermm
Very smooth, nice way to dodge the bullet.LOL

Suvika.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top