Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 46)

Post Reply New Post

Page 46 of 150

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Friends...need a title for my next chapter after pardafaash and aftermath...help me out and suggest some names...please..

a new beginning

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LibraSuvika.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 46)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

Friends...need a title for my next chapter after pardafaash and aftermath...help me out and suggest some names...please..

a new beginning

Thanks Buddy...let me see if i can fit it in.."Lets Make our own KTLK Ch 20 (pg --) a new beginning" character limit might exceed but let me try it once i finish this chapter..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niniborn2ruleLibra

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged

a new beginning

Thanks Buddy...let me see if i can fit it in.."Lets Make our own KTLK Ch 20 (pg --) a new beginning" character limit might exceed but let me try it once i finish this chapter..

so will u update today???

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged

a new beginning

don't know...i think the aftermath should sink in more before your reading glasses get fogged up with AshNi romance..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niniborn2rule

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged

a new beginning

don't know...i think the aftermath should sink in more before your reading glasses get fogged up with AshNi romance..Wink

pls update today only if possible...dil to ashni romance padne ke liye taras raha hai show mein to kuch hota nahi hai...this ff is my only hope..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shah1485LibraSuvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
pls update today only if possible...dil to ashni romance padne ke liye taras raha hai show mein to kuch hota nahi hai...this ff is my only hope..Smile
[/QUOTE]

ok..will try...still have some way to go..if i can't do it tonight..then tomorrow morning...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Friends, here is chapter 20 for all of you...HAPPY WEEKEND!!Smile

Chapter 20:

A nurse had come in and was hesitating to interrupt. Ashu turns and asks her what is it. She says the paediatric ward kids are making a fuss asking to see Dr Nidhi. They came to know that she is not well and have been insisting since last night. Shehensha has also come and is refusing to leave until he sees his Nidhi Didi. Nidhi's face lights up at that and asks the nurse to send them all in. a min later all kids about 8 of them come tumbling into the room and shout "Nidhi didi!" and climb on her bed. All of them start talking at once..one is asking about her hand, one is asking if she had taken an injection, one was showing her own wounds and the smallest one literally sat on Nidhi's lap. Nidhi was uncomfortable and weak. Ashu could see it in her eyes. But her smile never slipped. She was answering everyone and asking them about their meds and new stories and changed TV timings in the hospital. The kid who was in her lap fell asleep and Nidhi was absent mindedly rubbing her hair and talking to the other. Ashu signalled the nurse to take the sleeping kid and it was as if just then the kids noticed his presence. They quietened down and looked at him sheepishly. He said "your Nidhi didi is doing fine. Don't worry. She'll come back soon to you all and will take care of you. but you have to be good kids until then." But Nidhi was observing the look on his face. It was as if his thoughts were elsewhere…someone really good…she asks, "what are you thinking?" Ashu looks at her and says, "Nothing." Nidhi – "I know what you are thinking. You are thinking about your ten kids, aren't you?" Ashu smiles and says, "No. I am thinking of YOU as a mom for our ten kids." One of the child hears this and asks, "Dr Ashutosh, you are going to have ten kids?" all the kids get excited at hearing that and Ashu's face turns red. He diverts the topic and tells the kids to get back to the ward and they can come back later again to visit. All the kids make a line to go out and are met by CV at the door. One bold kid pulls CVs hand and says "do you know? Dr Ashutosh and Nidhi didi are going to have ten kids." And she runs away. CV looks at AshNi and says, "ten??!!" Ashu doesn't know where to look and Nidhi starts blushing. CV starts laughing and soon DB joins and gets to hear this. She pulls Ashu aside.

DB – Beta, is Nidhi alright?

Ashu – yes Dadi Bua. Why?

DB – no its not that..i mean is there anything special going on that we should know about?

Ashu – special? What special? If everything goes well during Nidhi's check up she'll probably get discharged today.

DB – you are deliberately misunderstanding me now. You are all talking about kids. Is there something we should all know about?

CV hears this and interrupts. He sees Ashu still giving DB a confused look.  – Bua, its been only a month since they got married. How will they know so soon if Nidhi is pregnant?

Ashu chokes at that. "Pregnant?" as if he is hearing the word for the first time.

DB – so what Yog? These days you get to know everything fast. And it HAS been one month!

Ashu excuses himself and leaves the room with his walking stick. Honest to God! He can't handle this conversation anymore. He, who kept even the most mundane thoughts private, now had a family who doesn't hesitate at discussing the most intimate details of his life with him. And he was sure by the end of the day every member of the family would want to know the ten kids issue!

Later in the day Anji and Shyama aunty drop in to help Nidhi fresh up and change. The doctor had checked in and assured that everything is fine and she just has to take it easy for a while and have lots of juices etc. Armaan walks in just as the doc is leaving and Nidhi is surprised to see him.

Nidhi - "when did you come armaanji? The other day I called and auntyji said you went to Singapore for a fashion show." 

Armaan – I came yesterday soon after all the ruckuss..how are you feeling today? You know I am so angry at Ashu for doing all this. What would have happened if Mallika had done something when you were alone in the house with her?

Nidhi – actually Armaanji, it was not Ashu's fault. It was mine. If I had left him alone to handle things his way, we would have solved the issue without all this.

And then she went on to explain her conclusion and her idea to bring out Mallika in the open by making her jealous and how she kept on instigating close contact with Ashu in front of Mallika in order to achieve that. If it was not for her refusal to move away from Ashu's embrace yesterday, Mallika wouldn't have done it. But now everything is done and everyone can take a breather.

Armaan and anji and Shyama aunty after hearing all this were lost in their own thoughts. Armaan thinks, "what a pair these 2 make!! Each so intent on protecting the other. Ashu, I can probably understand. He was an orphan, who has been repeatedly abandoned in life...he is extremely diffident and insecure when it comes to personal relations. He probably feels that he is not good enough to be loved or something like that...for him to completely surrender to the emotion and have faith in it is a big deal. when he went ahead with this idea to bring Mallika out, he was risking abandonment and rejection by Nidhi. yet he still went ahead and did this because his love and faith and need to protect Nidhi far outweighed his considerable insecurities...He could imagine what it must have cost Ashutosh to make that decision and stick to it.

But Nidhi, he could not understand. She was brought up in a secure home and was pampered every step of the way. To love someone like Ashu to the extent that she doesn't even care for her life!! She literally set herself up as his armour. Koyi kisi ko itna pyaar kaise kar sakta hain?!"

His thoughts were interrupted by Dr Ranganath who had come in with Nidhi's discharge papers. He gave a sweet smile to anji who was still holding Nidhi's hand (ever since Nidhi got admitted, she rarely left Nidhi's side..only last night coz Ashu had refused to leave Nidhi..she was so angry at Mallika that she wanted to scratch that woman's eyes out of her sockets) and touched Shyama aunty's feet. He gave papers to Armaan and said Nidhiji is free to go. Armaan said they will leave as soon as Ashu comes. Nidhi asked where Ashu is and he replies, "police station"

Soon after leaving Nidhi under her baba's care, Ashu makes his way home. He badly needed his pain medication. Armaan didn't want him to spend the whole night sitting in the hospital room. But he wouldn't have traded it for anything. Initially, when he thought Mallika to be genuinely sick and going through PTSD, his intent was very clear. He wanted to offer comfort and help. He allowed her to hug him and hugged her back because he thought she needed some kind of physical reassurance of her safety. That was all he was offering. A comfort to a wounded person in pain…nothing more nothing less. But Nidhi is the love of his life. Their touches and hugs hold a whole new meaning..new emotion..something that he is still trying to adjust and accept. He who has never touched a fellow-being except out of a need to comfort or heal is experiencing tactile pleasures for the first time. His physical and emotional need for Nidhi is something that's overwhelming and at times out of depth for him. His thoughts get interrupted by Prashanth's call requesting him to come to the station to sign the report. He goes home freshens up and with HK bullying him has some breakfast and meds and then leaves again with CV accompanying him.

Prashanth was waiting for them at the station. After the psychiatrist's statement and the evidence collected, they are in the process of shifting Mallika from the asylum to the prison cell. After signing the necessary papers, Prashanth enquires about Nidhi and feels happy that she is ready to be discharged. Just then a couple of police women bring in Mallika to put her in the cell and she sees Ashu. She screams, "Ashu, you have come for me, right? I knew you would. I knew you would never leave me no matter what I do. You are mine and you know it. You have realized it. And don't worry about Nidhi. We'll think of something. No one will ever doubt us…" something in Ashu snaps at that. He reaches across and catches her throat. "shut up Mallika..just shut up! Do you even realize how low you have sunk? Its as low as it can get Mallika. There is nothing left to sink any more. Nidhi is MINE you hear me, Mallika…MINE..you have to go through me to get to her." Until Prashanth pulled him away from her, he didn't realize that he had nearly choked the life out of her. He, who took an oath to save people's lives, was doing this! Ashu shook himself off and nodded at Prashanth, a wordless way of saying "I am ok now." And left. Prashanth followed him outside and said "Ashu don't scare Nidhi Bhabhi by going there like this. Calm down. Take care and I'll be in touch with you again."

Everyone were waiting for him by the time he entered Nidhi's room in the hospital. Ranganath wishes AshNi luck and Nidhi says that now her aim is to get well soon and join KGH again. Ranganath says "but Dr Nidhi, won't you be too busy?"

Nidhi – why?

Ranga – I heard you are planning to have 10 kids so will you even have time to finish your internship?

He told this with a perfectly straight face but the whole room erupted with laughter and he earned a glare from Ashu. Nidhi felt a bit unsteady on her feet as soon as she got up and Ashu held her hand. He remembers the day he first tried to get up from the wheelchair and how Nidhi held onto his hands and pulled him up. He couldn't support himself and finally ended up in her arms.

Armaan controls his laughter, cleares his throat and says they have to leave now. Nidhi says bye to the kids and sits in the car. BB and HK are eagerly waiting at home. BB tells HK to make sure everything is comfortable in AshNi's room and get some fruit juice ready for Nidhi. Both hear the sound of the car and come out. Nidhi comes inside the house with Anji holding one hand and Ashu the other. She comes to BB and touches his feet and he hugs her. The thought of anything happening to this precious grand daughter of his, makes him shudder inside and his hug tightens. Armaan lightens the scene by asking HK for adrak chai. Anji takes Nidhi inside her room and covers her with a blanket once she lies down. Ashu walks in with the juice glass and Anji gives a smile and a wink to them both and leaves. She pops back in and says, "don't worry jeejaji, I'll put a Do Not Disturb board outside the room." Giggles and goes away closing the door.

Ashu – come on now, drink this up

Nidhi – but I just had one glass before leaving from the hospital. Can't I get a coke instead?

Ashu – Nidhi! You and your love for junk food! God knows what advice you'll give your patients while you have a coke can in one hand and a bowl of noodles in another!

Nidhi – seriously please..i don't like this juice. You drink it na..you are also a post operative patient, you also need nourishment.

Ashu rolls his eyes at that and then says, "why don't we share it?"

Nidhi nods her head happily at that. He gives her a sip and pulls her to him and kisses her and tastes the juice from her mouth. Then he gives her another sip. She says "now its your turn na." Ashu – "but I already had my turn. I sipped from you." Nidhi blushes and pouts at that and says, "that's cheating.." Ashu – "cheating or not that's the way I want to drink my juice." For every sip Nidhi takes, Ashu gets a taste of the juice from her. Neither realizes that the glass is now empty. He holds her face between his hands and covers every inch of it with his kisses. Then as if the last 24 hrs suddenly caught up with him, he pushes her back onto the pillows and hides his face in her neck. His hands are busy reassuring themselves of her presence..in his arms..in his bed…in his life and her arms pull him into her as if she can absorb him into herself. He takes her injured wrist and kisses the bandage. Ashu is trying hard to hold on to his emotions but they slip out of his strangle hold and come out of his eyes in the form of tears. Nidhi feels the wetness on his face and is startled. For the first time she realizes the depth of emotions and feelings that her husband has behind his shy and reserved nature. Her hands creep inside his shirt and she touches the place where she could feel his heart beating at a much faster rhythm. "Mine" she says. One word. A benediction! a declaration! Ashu looks up at that, gives her a rueful smile and says "yes. Bruised, battered..but all yours. ONLY yours!"

Mere haath mein tera haath ho

Saari jannathein mere saath ho

Tu jo paas ho phir kya yeh jahaan

Tere pyaar mein ho jaau fanaa

Tere dil mein meri saason ko panah mil jaaye

Tere ishq mein meri jaan fanaa ho jaaye

Rone de aaj hum ko tu aankhen sujaane de

Baahon mein le le aur khud ko bheeg jaane de

Hain jo seene mein khyd dariya who choot jaayega

Hain itna dard ki tera daaman bheeg jaayega

Adhoori saas thi dhadkan adhoori thi adhoore hum

Magar ab chaand poore hain falak pe aur poore hain hum

comments welcome.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Candy_jsYessopamit1944jayshreep2dancydreamerjahanaaraM.L.PriyaNaiduBinatritu3kumaroaz30alkaparmarssss97shobha21aarchandkanarunsunita_gmjayasree.raokoyelbasuLibraniniborn2ruleChitrathanMehek25mudraswathi

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
fab fab update turags...whaoooSmile...the first part the children coming to meet nidhi i think wo to atual main bhi dalna chahiye tha they were so close to nidhi...i mean they cud hav come to meet nidhi after ashni got married...and 10 kids wala thing...lol u used it very well...overall very good updateClapClapClapClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top