Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 150

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanktlk

Libra eagerly waiting for the next chapter

Libra already has her "thinking cap" on...currently planning ways and means to slap Mallika around some more and people dragging her away to put her in a van (don't know if its going to be a police van or asylum van though)...LOL am sure all of us are looking fwd to that one...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shah1485fanktlkkarajekarsshirley

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 42)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
waiting for update...Smile

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

waiting for update...Smile

Hoping for it sometime today...will buzz you as soon as we post it... Libra's mom is in town after a long time...so she is spending quality time with her and the process has slowed down a bit...

Spoiler Alert - upcoming one will show Ashu  - the friend, the lover and the husband..Wink 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shah1485karajekarniniborn2rule

shah1485

shah1485

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
We want to see more of Ashu the lover than the friend thoughSmile

shah1485

shah1485

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Libra and turag can you tell me how you became senior member as i saw turag you joined on 5th june 2012 and you are already a senior member how come.Just curiosity plz dnrt take it personal thanks

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shah1485

We want to see more of Ashu the lover than the friend thoughSmile

i think thats what most of us want...but i am sure you won't be disappointed when you read!! 

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shah1485

Libra and turag can you tell me how you became senior member as i saw turag you joined on 5th june 2012 and you are already a senior member how come.Just curiosity plz dnrt take it personal thanks

i think its got to do with the number of posts you do rather than when you joined..less than 100  - newbie, etc..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shah1485

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Hi, guys
I am so sorry for the delay. 

CHAPTER 19

Nidhi, looked at Ashutosh in surprise and asked,"But why didn't you, tell me, we could have avoided, so much, heartache and misunderstandings?" Ashutosh took hold of her hand(the uninjured one) and said," I didn't tell you because, I know you. I knew that you would have gone up to her and confronted her directly.  I couldn't let that happen Nidhi. I could not let Mallika get away.  I had already let her get away with too much.  Nidhi, you almost lost your life because, of my blind faith in my friendship with her. I never thought that she would ever betray the friendship and trust I had in her.  When I realized  the the full extent of her duplicity, I was devastated. What hurt the most was that because of her, I had hurt you, repeatedly. I knew what she had done to you in the past and I still brought her into our home. I passed off all your concerns and insecurities regarding Mallika, as  your immaturity.  I believed that I was doing the right thing, Mallika was my friend and she neede me, that was all that mattered. So, in the beginning, when something about her behavior bothered me, I just shrugged it off as my imagination, and little by little things just kept on happening, and nothing seemed to add up. By the time reality came and stared me right in the face, I was caught in a web of my own making. I had to keep up the facade, of being on her side, in hopes that, if I gave her enough rope, she just might hang herself with it. At that point, I  also began To fear for your safety.  I knew that as soon as my back was turned, she might try and harm you in some way. What I had not imagined, even in my wildest dreams was that she would attack you like that right in front of me, and with such viciousness. When I saw her slash your wrist, and all that blood spurting out, well...I never want to live through, any thing like that again.  Nidhi, if anything had happened yo you , I don't know how I  could have gone on, for me a world without you, is just not worth living. Nidhi, I know that my words might not mean much to you right now, but I promise to try and make up to you all the hurt and pain I caused by my selfishness.  None of this would not have happened if I had not been so full of my self and my belief that I was doing the right thing.  Nidhi, do you think you can ever forgive me, I am so sor...". Nidhi, put her hand over his mouth. She could  not to bear to hear anymore.  She was so ashamed of herself, for not trusting him.  She remembered, in the beginning Mallika had tried to do and say everything she could, to influence Ashutosh. But , even then he had not paid attention to her, he had not let her influence him, and had not let Mallika come between them. So now, how could she fault him for being what he was, she knew that he always did what he believed  was right, even against all odds, like the night he had so bravely and all by himself sided with her cousin Mandira, against DB.  That was the Ashu, she had fallen in love with. She also remembered the time, after his accident, when the whole world thought him dead, it was her belief in their love kept her going and gave her the strength to find him alive, and bring him back home. The only thing she had listened  to then,  was her heart, that told her he was alive and would never leave her alone in the world, like that. So why had she lost faith in him now. She needed to apologize to him too. Nidhi, said" please stop apologizing, I am just as much to blame as you. I should have trusted you and in our love. I should have known that you would never let anyone come in between us. If I  had come to you about my suspicions, we could have avoided, all this. But I promise you from now on I will  never doubt you ever again, I will trust in you , no matter what. Please say that you will forgive me also, I know that my mistrust of your motives, must have cause you a lot of pain also. I love you, I love you, very very much." and then the pulled his hand, to her and kissed him.  Ashu, noted, that her eyes were starting to close, the sedatives, were taking effect, he bent down and kissed her gently, "sweetheart, you need to go to sleep and get some rest, and get better quickly, so that I can take you back home soon. I am going to be very lonely with you  there. "  when he was sure she was sleeping soundly, Ashu gently withdrew his hand from her clasp, and got up. He  still had some more work to do, and some loose ends to tie up.

Ashu, walked over to the window in her room, he needed to make some phone calls. The first one was to call baba and reassure him that Nidhi was fine and resting peacefully. Bab, asked him what his plans were regarding Mallika. After talking to baba for a couple of minutes, he hung up and called the police station. He asked to speak to DIG Prashant Roy. Prashant had been a friend of his from his college days, he had known Mallika also. They had lost track of each other for a whole, but when Prashant had been transferred to Lucknow, he had called Ashutosh, and they had kept in touch ever since.  Prashant, had come to their wedding also. He had been very impressed with Nidhi. Later, he had even told ashutosh that when someone found a life partner like her, age didn't matter at all. He also said that Ashu was a lucky man , to have some one who loved him so much , some one with beauty, brains, and maturity, what more could he ask for. Prashant,came on the line ,"hello Ashu, how are you, I haven't heard from you in quite a while.  You seem to have forgotten your friends after marriage, not that I can blame you, if I had someone like Nidhi Bhabhi I wouldn't bother about the world either. So whats...". ashutosh, cut him off and said,"Prashant ,I need your help in an official capacity. I need to file formal charges against Mallika, she tried to kill Nidhi today."
Prashant, listened while Ashu brought him up to date regarding the events starting from Mallika reentry into their lives to today's incident and her attempt on 's life. Prashant was quite surprised, he could never have imagined Mallika could go to these extents. He had always known that she was obsessed with Ashutosh, and would've been aformidable enemy when crossed, but this was totally amazing. Ashutosh, told him that mallikawas locked up at his house, and he was with nidhi at the hospital. Prashant asked him a few ore questions, and then asked him how nidhi was. He also told  Ashu that he would meet him at his house and to hurry up and get there, he also asked him to call the Lucknow Mental Asylum and request a van to be sent there also. Ashu said that he would go ahead and make arrangements. Ashu also told him to wait at the station for a while because he was going to send Mallikas phychaiatrist, Dr. Avasthi, to make a formal statement , and his assessment regarding her mental state. Prashant , said that was good, and that he would wait and talk to the doctor when he came.
Ashu, also called the asylum asked asked them to send a van to his house and gave them his address. He then, called Dr. Rangnath, and asked him, as a favor to him, to accompany  Dr.Avasthi, to the police station, and give a statement regarding Mallika to the police. Ashu told Rangnath that his friend DIG P. Roy, would be there waiting for them. what a mess he thought, and put his phone back in his pocket.

He turned around to leave and saw, Arman, standing in the doorway. Arman, came in, and went to nidhis bed, and looked at her for a few seconds, then he reached out and passed his hand over Nidhis hair a couple of times and then bent down to kiss her forehead. Then, without looking at Ashu, or acknowledging his presence, left the room. Ashu, knew that Arman was angry with him. He went out, and saw Arman sitting outside on a chair, with his head between his hands. Ashu went up to him, and started to talk, when Arman looked up and said,"I don't want to hear a word you have to say. I don't  want any explanations. I am here only for Nidhi. As far as I am concerned, I hold you totally responsible for this whole situation. You have always been blind as far as Mallika is concerned. The whole world, can see what kind of a person she is except you. Look what your blind faith in her has brought you. Nidhi is in that room because, you refused to see reality. 
You know Ashu,  the day you married Nidhi, was one of the happiest days of my life, not only had I gotten the little sister I always wanted but I also got a Bhabhi. You know you are not the only one who loves her. There are other people who love her too. I love her as a little sister and I needed to be there for her, but you didn't think to call me. I had always thought that you considered me to be family, but I was wrong, you don't even consider me a friend. You have shown me clearly, without words, that I am an outsider.  You place no value in our friendship, and that hurt me more than I can ever say. I will never forgive you for this. If  Baba, had not called me last night, I would never have known what was going on. He was so worried, that he called me right after the fire incident, and asked me to come. 

I had warned you about  Mallika , after her first suicide attempt, I told you that she was unstable, and yet you took her into your home. You disregarded Nidhis feeling in that regard. No, you are not my friend. My  Ashutosh would never have hurt Nidhi, he would never have let Mallika harm her. I don't know who you are and I don't want to talk to you." 

Ashu came and sat down next to Arman  and said,"please forgive me, yaar, I am really sorry. You're absolutely right I should've called you. I didn't because I knew that you did not like Mallika and would not have let me bring her home. I thought that you were wrong about her. I was a fool,and by the time I realized the truth, It was too late, I had a mess on my hands, and then everything happened so quickly, and before I knew it Mallika slashed nidhis wrist and we were here. And you were also right about something else, I don't consider you as a friend. Arman, I consider you to be brother, you, baba, and nidhi are my family. You are just as much a part of my heart, and my life as they are. please forgive your Ashu, this one last time." with that Ashu hugged  Arman, and , after a brief hesitation, Arman hugged him back. Both friends drew apart and Arman smiled his forgiveness. Ashutosh, breathed a sigh of relief, he did not want Arman to be angry, and felt bad that he had hurt his friend, he had missed Arman, he had just not realized how much until now. 

Ashu, " Arman I have some loose ends to tie up, would you stay here with Nighi, and take careof her , until I come back." Arman-"I think that I should come with you, you are not even steady on your feet yet, you will probably need me to help you deal with everything at home."  Ashutosh-"no Arman , I will feel a lot better knowing that you are with Nidhi. I know that all the hospital staff and doctors are here to take care of her, but I would feel better, if you  were here with her also." just then Ashu heard his named called, he turned around and saw, that Nidhis whole family had arrived, her fatherCol. Verma(CV), DB, CS and Anji, and her whole family, everyone was standing there. They all had worried looks on their faces. Ashu assured them that Nidhi was fine and resting in her room. Then CV said,"Ashutosh, I think that, Arman is right, and you should take him with you. We are all here now and will take care of your wife till you get back. Don't worry nothing will happen to nidhi. Now you need to go and finish this business with Mallika, once and for all."   Ashutosh looked at CV in astonishment, there was not even a hint of anger or reprimand in his voice or demeanor,"Baba ahy are you not angry at me. Nidhi is here today, because of me because ,I refuse to face Mallikas reality. How can you be so calm?" CV-"Ashutosh, how can I blame you for a situation that you had no control over. You could not have known, in fact on one could have,  that Mallika would be so vicious and evil, that her anger and hatred towards Nidhi  was so great that she would even stoop to try killing her. I can't be angry, at you, I know how much you love Nidhi, and I trust you with my daughter." Ashutosh 's respect and admiration for his father in law, at that moment, knew no bounds. He bent to touch his feet and then CV hugged him. As he moved to go, he found that DB was blocking his path. Ashu, squared his shoulders and got ready to face her wrath.  When, DB reach out to touch his arm and said,"Ashutosh, beta,..."  he was dumbfounded, he had never thought that, he would ever hear the word'Beta' from her in regards to him. He was at a total loss for words. And all he could do was stare at her in amazement. DB said," Beta, once you had come to our house to apologize to me about the harsh words you had said to me, today , I came to say sorry, for my behavior towards you and all the hard and cruel things I have said to and about you. I was wrong about you, Yog, explained everything to me last night. He told me how you had been trying to protect my baby all along , and also the reason you spoke to me rudely at your house, was so that I would leave and Mallika would feel safe and show her true colors sooner. All, the while I was cursing you and the day I had given Nidhi my blessings to marry you, you had been doing everything in your power to keep her safe. I hope you can forgive me. You had once asked me to consider you as a son. I would be proud to do so , and would like it if you would also consider me as much your DB/mother as I am Nidhis."
Ashu, bent down to touch her feet, and hugged her, and said," I would be proud to have you as my  mother." DB kissed his forehead and smiled.  Then Anji also came forward to hug him and said," jeejaji, don't worry about nidhi, we are all here for her. Go do what and you have to and hurry back. I know she will be waiting for you." Ashutosh was overwhelmed, today, because of this wife, he had the family he had always dreamed about, a mother two fathers, a bother and little sister and an uncle and aunt."  he peeked in on Nidhi once more, and said bye to everyone, and left with Arman.

On the way to the house, Ashutosh briefed Arman. Giving him all the details and also letting him know that he had called the police and the mental asylum, and that Prashant would be waiting for them at his house.  When they reached home, they saw Baba and HM kaka, pacing on the front lawn.  They stopped when they saw the car and waited for Ashutosh and Arman. Ashutosh asked them if everything was all right, baba said," thank god both you are here, Mallika has been making such a racket, we could not tolerate being in the house. It sounds as if she is destroying everything in that room. She has been screaming and  throwing things ever since she regained consciousness. Thank god that ahe was unconscious, when we took her to the room and locked her up, otherwise we would never have been able to do so. Ashutosh was just about to say something, when they heard the sirens of the police cars and the asylum medical van, and saw them come to a stop in front of the house.  A doctor and four orderlies came out of the van and Prashant , and a other officer and two constables alighted from the police jeep. Ashutosh, greeted them, Prashant said hello and touched Babas feet and then asked Ashutosh to take him inside and show them the crime scene and then take them to Mallika. Arman, had  been observing ashu, he looked to be in a lot of pain, so he went inside and got his wheelchair and pain medication. Ashu smiled at him in gratitude and sat down in relief and took the medicine. Then Arman asked Prashant, if he could take them inside as ashu was in pain and needed to relax. Prashant agreed. 
They first went to the kitchen, the police asked him to wait outside, while they gathered evidence, the knife and the blood soaked towels,and took photos of the crime scene. Prashant then asked Arman to show them mallikas room, and asked himTo wait outside with Ashu while they got Mallika.  So, Arman took them to the guest room and left to join Ashu and baba out in the front lawn. A few minutes later the police constables and the asylum orderlies came out with a kicking and screaming Mallika. She looked totally insane,  but they all knew that that was an act for everyone's benefit, Ashutosh knew that she  was totally sane and absolutely evil. Mallika saw Ashutosh and jerked out of their bold and ran to ashutosh, she grabbed his feet and put her head down on his lap. "Ashutosh, why are these people here , where are they taking me. Ashutosh, you promised me that you would not send me out of your house, you promissed me that you would keep me with you and care for me. Why are you sending me away. Ashutosh , please don't let them take me away, I can't live without you, if you were going to do this, you have just let me die on the roof of the hospital that day." Ashutosh-" I wish I had let you die also Mallika."  uttered those words with, without any emotion, his face held such loathing and hatred, that Mallika just looked at him , she didn't know what to say. She coud not believe that this was her  Ashutosh.  Mallika-"How could you say such a thing to me, After all   I have done for you.  I bought back your  house for you from Nidhi,  i even hired those two goons and had them beat me to an  an inch of my life, just to come back into your life and this is the thanks  I get. So, ok , maybe I  shouldn't have slashed that b... h's wrist,but she deserved it, how dare she come between us. You belong to me and always have. And she needed to realize this fact." Ashu-"Mallika, please cut the crap, stop trying to act insane, I realized a long time ago that you are not. Right from when you tried to jump from the roof of the hospital. Everything you have said and done since then has only srtenghtened my certainty, that everything you were doing was an act. And I pretended to go along with everything because I wanted you to trip yourself up and also because I was trying to protect Nidhi. You thought I was fool enough to be taken in by your pathetic act. You are the fool not I." Mallika-"how could you do this to me. I thought you were my friend, you tricked me. I did everything for you for us. You are mine ashutosh, I have known you longer than she has, I have been your friend for twelve years, and she has just come into your life. I know you better than anyone else on this earth. Ashu, you need to recognize that that she is not right for you. She's too young and immature,she doesn't kow you like I do, you will never be happy with her." Ashutosh, "Mallika , Nidhi is a100 times the  person you are,look at her generosity and goodness, she even forgave you, and kept you in her house. As far as knowing me, you don't know me at all, if you did you'd know that Nidhi is my life and I could never love anyone but her, not only in this life but in all our lives hereafter. And she has made me happier than I have ever been in my life. And has fulfilled my life . She is the light of my life and you are not even an pebble in my life. As for being my friend and the whole 12 year nonsense, well I wish that I had never set eyes on you. I wish I could go back and erase you from my life. I can't do that unfortunately, but I will definitely not even give you another thought ever again. And by the way, Nidhi is fine, and she will be back, home soon. Thank god you will not be here any more. I don't ever want to see you face as long as I live. Your biggest mistake was hurting Nidhi, I could have forgiven you anything, your lies your deception, but I will never forgive you for that. You could have been a part of my life, if only you'd been satisfied with my friendship, but no, you wanted everything, and in doing so have ended up with nothing. Oh and my house, I know exactly how you got it. You brother, Sandeep Bagchi, and the bank employees have all given statements to the authorities against you.  So you can drop the act. Nidhi's father almost died because of you. You are a disgrace to your profession, Mallika. And you are a disgrace as a human being, and a sister. Your actions got your brother fired from his job, he could not get a job any where, so he had to leave the county and relocate to Australia. But you dont care about him do you, all you care about is your sick obsession with me, and your misguided hatred for Nidhi." 
He looked at Mallika with contempt, and then looked at Prashant, " please take her away, I can't even bear to look at her any longer, she makes me sick. Please take her and lock her up so that she can't harm anyone ever again."  'Mallika's face lost all color, she realized that he really meant everything  and that he hated her now. She should not have hurt Nidhi. It was probably the biggest mistake of her life. 

The orderlies and the two constables came forward, and grabbed her arms and started towards the asylum van.  Mallika panicked, she started screaming,"ashutosh, please help me, please . You are my only friend, please don't turn away from me. Ashutosh I am sorry, please tell them to let me go, I promise that I will never bother you or Nidhi ever again. Please ashutosh , please  tell them to release me, I'll go away and never come back again, please help me. "  Ashu, wheeled his chair up to her and looked her in the eyes and said, "I would nto lift  a finger to help you Mallika, let alone tell them to release you. Your lies will not work on me again. Don't you think that I know that, if I got you released you would come right back and take your revenge out on Nidhi. No Mallika, never again. You and I are finished. You are less than nothing to me." saying that he turned his face and wheeled back to where Baba, HM kaka, and Arman were standing.  The constables put handcuffs on Mallikas wrists and the orderlies shoved her into the van, and closed the doors, Ashu, could see her through the windows of the van, beating against the glass with her hands, and screaming sorry. Then the van drove off. 'good riddance' ashu thought. He did not have any regrets about handing her over to the authorities, when he though about Nidhi lying on the hospital bed, he thought that even handing her over to the police was not enough, she deserved even more.  Prashant came over, and put a hand on Ashu's shoulder, and said,"don't worry  Ashu, I'll take it from here, don't worry. We will make sure she  gets what's coming, to her. Shes going away for a long time. I'll keep you informed. Take care of yourself and Nidhi."   After, the police left, Ashu, turned toward the house,"Baba, I'll freshen up a bit and then I'll head back to the hospital. I want to be with nidhi." Baba said,"ashutosh, beta I know that you are hurting right now, I know that mallika's betrayal has been hard to bear. You did the right thing in handing her over to the police. Don't worry beta, we are all with you, everything will be alright. But now we need to concentrate on nidhi and get her back home." 

Ashu, had just come out of the bathroom, he was anxious to get back to the hospital, he missed Nidhi, and he knew that if she had woken up, she would be missing him also. There  was a knock on his door, Arman came in, his face was pale, Ashu knew something was wrong. He looked at Arman questioningly, Arman said," Ashu, I just got a call from the hospital from Nidhis father, he said that Wrist had started bleeding again , apparently the stitches tore, she had had a lot of bleeding and they had to transfuse her again, apparently it was touch and go for a moment, but now things are stable again. She is under heavy sedation, and under observation, they however did not need keep her in the icu. Which I suppose is good news. Ashu, we need to go to the hospital immediately." 

Ashu,  was already half way across the room. All four of them were very stressed all the way to the hospital. As soon as they, reached they rushed to Nidhis room, the whole family was standing outside. Baba was pacing, and DB was crying. Ashu walked up to her, and put his arms around her, she looked up at him and laid her head on his shoulder. "Beta, I am so glad you are here. Don't worry Nidhi is fine now, but we were all very scared, for a few minutes. I need to go to the temple and give thanks to Bajrangbali , for saving our Nidhis life." DB asked Anji to take her to the temple, when they lef, CV, came up and patted his shoulder and told him to go to Nidhi. 

Ashutosh, went to Nidhi, and sat down near her side, he picked up her hand and kissed it over and over again, tears running down his face. She looked so fragile and pale, so unlike his Nidhi. His nidhi had a glow on her face, that attracted everyone to her, and her smile lit up the whole room. He prayed to god, to make his wife well and promised god that he would never hurt her again, and that he would always take care of her and keep her happy. 

Ashutosh,  stayed with her all night, he refused to leave her side, even for a minute.  The next morning, when Nidhi, woke up, she found her husband sleeping with his head on her bed, he was sitting on his chair. He must be really uncomfortable she thought. And sitting, in the chair, probably was not to good for his leg. Nidhi moved her hand and brushed her fingers through his hair. Ashu woke up and looked at her. He could not believe his eyes, His Nidhi,  had her eyes open and was looking at him with love and had the most beautiful smile on her face. Ashutosh grabbed her hand and said," Nidhi, you're up, how are you feeling, are you in any pain,  do  you want anything, tell me and I'll get it for you. Do you know what a scare you gave me, I swear that you knocked 10 years off of my life, I thought I had almost you, you are not allowed do do something like that to me ever again." Nidhi laughed weakly, " ashutosh, stop panicking, I am fine, and I am not in any pain. I know I must have scared you a lot, but  I am fine.  I assure you , I was not about to go anywhere. How could I leave you when you didn't leave, me, besides the good part of our lives is just beginning.  Dr. Ashutosh, I love you, I adore you, and I promise you that we have many many years of happiness still ahead of us. but, if you're asking, I would like to ask you for something..." Ashutosh-"what is is you name it and I'll get it for you  Nidhi, just tell me."  Nidhi looked at him with a naughty look in her eyer and she a blush on her face, 'oh lord, what is she  going to ask for now.' he thought, he didn't trust that look. Whenever she looked like that, she came up with one of her hair brained ideas, and his life became very, difficult. Nidhi-" I would like my husband to make love to me, I've been missing him a lot." Ashutosh, laughed out loud, all his tension seemed to melt away, only his wife could be saying some thing like that while lying in a hospital bed, barely recovered from  a potentially life threatening situation.  He bent down and kissed her gently on the lips.  Ashutosh-"you are a little minx and I love you, but you are totally crazy , you know that.  You are asking for something that I cannot give right now. So that kiss will have to suffice for the time being!" Nidhi pouted, and said,"ok a kiss will do for now, but I thought you could do a better job than that, apparently I was wrong, I guess you probably are tired from the long sleepless night sitting, beside me. Thats. ok I understand. After all at your AGE, people do get tired easier and I imagine that you are also not used to staying up all night any more. It ok it's the price I have to pay for marrying a Buddha." Ashu-" I know exactly what you tried to do, and it worked.  So I am a buddha, am I.  That's ok you can call me all the names you want, but I know, that you love your buddha husband.  And I can't do what you want right now, but I can promise you that as soon as we get home, I show show exactly how old and tired I am. But for right now, I can't have my Young wife disappointed in me so..." Ashutosh, proceeded to kiss her, in a way that nidhi could not complain about her Buddha being too tired, and when when Ashutosh lifted himself away from her she had a smile on her face. She was ready to face the world.

Edited by Libra - 23 June 2012 at 7:44pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993Candy_jsamit1944jayshreep2swthrtnakshdancydreamerDeepikikamandaljahanaaranigahladoaz30PooliciousGoodOneBinatanjalinishobha21aarchfanktlkssss97andkankarajekarkoyelbasujayasree.raoniniborn2ruleChitrathanwavesMehek25rrdsuSuvika.mudraswathi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top