Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 150

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by deepa_jd

Originally posted by alkaparmar

don't misunderstand me dear,i am saying that as nidhis way ashu is doing same mistake[in her pov] so one side she said she put full trust on ashutosh and suddenly her attitude change.i am sorry if i hurt you as your point nidhi don't know anything it is correct as per her concern

i agree..
why is she doing flip flop ..take a stand and stand by it no matter what!
that day when ashu sent mallu back... he would have sulked for some days and thats all.. no need for her 2 be mahaan!

Deepa, i don't think ashu sent mallu away in OUR story here..that scene was not brought in..you talking about which KTLK?? ours or KPjis?
sorry for the MU. i was talkin abt KPji's KTLKLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LibraSuvika.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 34)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binat

You guys ROCK. Thanks so much for such a beautiful FF. Atleast your Ashu is a manWink
Could one of you post on KP's wall - maybe he will get the idea and write some immature stuff for us immature audiences so that we can finally enjoy KTLK.
Thanks againBig smile

i really don't know how to do that...(posting on KP's wall, i mean) and scared of the kind of mature gyan he is likely to dish out to me if i do that...LOL

BinatLibra

GoodOne

GoodOne

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Great Going Libra & Turags !!!

Just wondering - did u post  17th chapter after June 19th Epi or before it was aired as in  June 19th too  She wears Nidhi's dress- like in your story.

Keep Posting . Smile

LibraSuvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoodOne

Just wondering - did u post  17th chapter after June 19th Epi or before it was aired as in  June 19th too  She wears Nidhi's dress- like in your story.

Keep Posting . Smile

KPji is copying us...LOL 

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Chapter 18 - Pardafaash!!

Ashu is struck dumb. Now what does he tell his Nidhi without giving away his hand? He looks at Nidhi and without taking his eyes off her, gets up from the wheel chair. Nidhi is stunned. He makes a move to take a step and fumbles. Nidhi catches him before he falls and shouts, "what are you doing?" for a second, her concern overcomes her anger. Ashu had progressed from wheelchair to walker to walking stick now but still a few days away from walking without support. He still had the knee brace and putting weight on it was not allowed. Meanwhile Baba walks in with Ashu's walking stick and gives it to him. He looks at Nidhi and says, "Nidhi Beta, I am not saying that being a wife means you tolerate everything and anything Ashu dishes out. What he did is not a small error. I know that. But beta, don't spoil this special day by talking about choosing and leaving."

Nidhi  - the day has already been spoiled Baba and I am not the one who did it.

With that, she walks away from the room. She picks up the car keys, tells HK that she is going away and leaves. It would be easy for them to tell Nidhi about Mallika's deception regarding the house and the subsequent turn of events that were planned to keep Ashu and Nidhi away but that doesn't prove that everything that she is doing NOW is also deliberate. After the fire incident it would be even more difficult to prove that she is sane. Although Ashu felt Mallika to BE insane'just in a different way. But how to tell all this to Nidhi without putting her in the harm's way? How to get her to calm down? Ashu sighs and calls Anji.

Anji ' hello jeejaji..how come you remembered me today?

Ashu ' Anji, I need your help.

Anji ' aap ka hokum sar aankhon par'tell me jeejaji

He explains what he wants her to do. At the end of it, Anji is almost hopping with excitement and says ok. She doesn't know what happened over there and thinks Ashu wants to give a surprise to Nidhi. She thinks Nidhi is so lucky and she could change Dr Heart Stone to Dr Romantic with her love.

Meanwhile, Nidhi is driving around aimlessly. She doesn't want to go to her Baba's house every time a problem crops up in her life and she was sure DB would start screaming I told you sos. Besides, she wanted to be away from everyone. That has always been her nature. When faced with opposition she tended to runaway. She didn't want to face her Baba's opposition with regard to Ashu so she almost ran away to Europe. Now this!! That thought makes her stop the car. What am I doing? Why am I running away? Ashu is my husband and I trust him. For better or for worse, he married me and he WILL stay married to me. She cursed herself. "I am so stupid. Ever since I realized Mallika has been faking her illness, I decided that I will bring her out in the open by being close to Ashu and showing Mallika that he loves ME. That would DEFINITELY force her to react and come out in the open with her jealous and insane nature. But what did I do? At the first sign of challenge, I go off running! I don't know what is making Ashu act this way but I will bring Mallika out and make sure he realizes what he is dealing with is a different type of insanity." She quickly turns the car and heads home.

Its late evening by the time Nidhi enters home with a big bunch of roses in her hand and she steps into the house and just stares. The hall has been decorated with candles and rose petals were making a way from the door to the dining area. Ashu had heard the sound of the car and was standing with the help of his stick near the dining table. And on the table was the most beautiful cake (the kind of ones we find in weddings) with candles on. Everything is forgotten as they look at each other.

Ek din aap yun hum ko miljaayenge

Phool hi phool raahon mein khil jaayenge

Mein ne socha na tha

Ek din zindagi itni hogi haseen

Jhoomega aasmaan gayegi yeh zameen

Main me socha na tha

Both of them start walking towards each other. Nidhi in the white saree looks more beautiful than she did on her wedding day and Ashu looks awesome in a contrast black shirt. Nidhi has no words to say..just extends the roses she was carrying to him and says "Happy one month Anniversary Dr Ashutosh! I am sorry for my outburst earlier. Its just that'" Ashu closes her mouth and says "no. don't say sorry. I was the one at fault but we won't talk about it now. Today is about you and me..about us..about the triumph of our love." They are lost in each other's eyes and get startled when everyone starts clapping. Nidhi turns and finds Baba, HK and Anji all smiling and looking at them. Anji runs and hugs her. She doesn't find Mallika though and looks at Ashu with a question in her eyes. Ashu says "Mallika is sleeping and Mrs Khopidiwala is in the room with her to take care of her." He didn't add that he had mixed a sedative in the juice that he gave her after the fire incident. He had hurt Nidhi enough for one day and couldn't stomach his own behaviour in the process of bringing out Mallika. How much longer would he have to put on this act! How much longer can Nidhi sustain her blind faith in me? How can she love me so much? Would I have been the same way if our roles were reversed? They cut the cake and feed each other and laughter again fills the house. Ashu thanks Anji for helping him out and asks her about Ranga's parents. She fills him up as to whats going on, says bye and is about to leave when Ashu calls her back.

"Anji, I don't know much about these things but I am learning what a family is from Nidhi. Shall I talk to his parents? May be they'll be willing to listen and consider. I am not your brother but jeeja toh hoon na. and I want to see you happy in your life." both Anji and Nidhi get emotional hearing that. Anji sits on the floor near Ashu's chair and holds his hand and says, "thank you jeejaji." He smiles and pats her cheek awkwardly.

Next morning Mallika gets up feeling groggy. She looks at the time and wonders what got into her and then realizes someone had mixed some sedative in her drink. Never mind. These things happen. And after the fire incident, Ashu probably got scared that I will harm myself. She smiles to herself. She has won now. She saw Nidhi leaving yesterday. And these younger generation females have huge egos. She won't be back and if she does, she'll create another scene. Being with him for 12 yrs, she knew what Ashu's weaknesses were. You can't win him by beauty or brains. But through sympathy. And what better way to gain his sympathy than this!! She gets ready and goes out putting a lost look on her face. Mallika reaches the hall and sees the scattered rose petals and burnt out candles all over the place. She turns towards the kitchen and stops dead. There Ashu was leaning on the kitchen counter supporting himself and Nidhi was making tea. Both were laughing and teasing each other. Nidhi is giving Ashu his tea but he refuses to take it. She smiles and holds the cup to his lips and gives him a sip. Mallika walks in and calls out, "Ashutosh, what is she doing here? She left yesterday na? why did she come back?"

Ashu sees the anger and hatred burning in her eyes. He knows she is very close to breaking pt and hurting Nidhi so he tries to move away from his wife. Nidhi also sees the same thing and wants Mallika to reveal herself. She gets even closer to Ashu and looking at Mallika, says, "where will I go Dr Mallika? This is my home and this is my life." Saying that she puts her head on Ashu's shoulder and smiles at Mallika. Mallika ' move away from Ashutosh. You have no right to touch him. Ashu tries to move away from Nidhi and push her behind him but Nidhi was having none of it and held onto his hand. Nidhi -  why Dr Mallika? He is my husband. but if you are feeling embarrassed, please go to your room and I'll bring your tea there. You are my husband's friend and a guest in my house."

Mallika gets a wild look on her face. "then I'll make sure you are not his wife anymore." She snatches the knife from the fruit bowl on the dining table and pulls Nidhi's hand and slashes her wrist hard. Blood pours out and everyone is stunned for a second. Ashu shouts "Nidhi" and quickly wraps the hand towel around her hand. Mallika says "leave her Ashutosh. Our problem will be solved." Ashu turns and slaps Mallika across her face. So hard that she bounces off the kitchen cabinets. Baba and HK come running inside the house hearing the commotion. HK gets one more thicker towel to put more pressure on Nidhi's hand. Baba is speechless. Ashu says "baba, kaka I am taking Nidhi to the hospital. Lock Mallika in her room and NO MATTER WHAT happens DON'T open her door until I come back. Saying that he pulls nidhi with him. Baba shouts after him "but Ashu how will you take her? You can't drive yet!"..Just then Anjie walks in in her traditional attire. She sees both of them and gasps looking at Nidhi's hand. Ashu ' "Anjie no time to talk..just drive and take us to the hospital." Ashu sits beside Nidhi in the back seat of the car. The towels despite being wrapped tight are getting soaked in her blood and she is getting weak. He keeps a check on her pulse and asks Anjie to drive fast. He was worried that Mallika had slashed Nidhi's radial artery and if that's the case then stopping the flow like this is not possible. He calls Ranganath from the car and explains the situation all the while holding Nidhi's head in his lap.

Everyone at KGH is ready at the gate and take Nidhi inside for treatment. Anjie runs behind Nidhi and Ranganath stays behind to help Ashu to walk inside as he didn't get his walking stick in this hurry. Once inside though he refuses to sit and with one hand taking the support of the wall, limps and goes near the Ram Sita idols in the hospital. He doesn't pray just keeps staring at the idols'as if daring God to take Nidhi away from him. She is his and will stay with him. HE had taken away his parents, his Baba for 7 yrs but Nidhi..Nidhi is his life. HE takes Nidhi away from him, HE has take Ashu also along with Nidhi because he WILL NOT let her go alone.

The doctor who is a friend of Ashu comes and puts a hand on his shoulder. He says Nidhi Bhabhi is doing fine but there was lot of blood loss and she had to undergo some blood transfusion. She is resting now and he will be back after an hr to make sure everything is ok and that she didn't get any reaction after the transfusion. Ashu can't speak but looks with gratitude and thanks him. It never failed to amaze Ashu how quickly and easily his friends and collegues accepted Nidhi in his life. All of them liked and were protective of her. They never thought of the age gap and the odd kind of couple they made. They just accepted and approved. All except one. he requests one of the nurses to bring him a walking stick and with its help goes into Nidhi's room.

She is sleeping but there were dark circles under her eyes betraying her sleepless nights and disturbed thoughts. He thinks to himself, "I am sorry Nidhi. Despite all the care I took to make sure Mallika doesn't do anything to harm you, I have failed. I knew the dangers involved in this path but still forged ahead confident in my ability as a doctor to judge her condition. Open your eyes and look at me Nidhi. Please." As if hearing his silent plea, Nidhi opens her eyes. They smile at him and drown him in their love and passion. Slowly as if remembering all that has happened, her smile loses itself. She looks at Ashu uncertainly as if judging his mood.

N- you thought I would die or what?

A ' don't say things like that. Just don't! you don't know whats happening here and you don't know what I am going through

N ' NO. YOU don't know whats happening here..your friend is betraying you. She is not imbalanced. She is perfectly fine and somehow hell bent on getting you to herself and you are playing right into her hands.

Ashu is shocked.

A ' when did you know this?

N ' I suspected it within a few days after she came to live in our house and kept trying to provoke her into saying or doing something that would give her away. The day she tore our wedding picture in half and cut my side of the pic into pieces, I got all the conformation I needed.

A ' and that's why you were deliberately being intimate with me in front of her? To provoke her further and bring her out?

N ' yes. But you just kept hurting me and pushing me away. All I wanted was to protect you and our relationship but you were so filled with sympathy and guilt that you couldn't see anything that she was actually doing.

A ' Nidhi, I don't know what to do with you. Why do you think I was so close to her? I had the same suspicion the same day and came to the same conclusion as you. I wanted to her to think she is succeeding and not involve you in case she decides to hurt you.

Nidhi stares at him completely dumb founded by that statement!!!

Comments welcome!!

Edited by turags - 20 June 2012 at 6:00am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilli6Kuhughosh1993brindahdfcYessopamit1944jayshreep2swthrtnakshdancydreamerjahanaaraoaz30GoodOneRemya77ritu3kumarshalini.malik72shobha21fanktlkssss97aarchandkanSSA777kaks0211koyelbasujayasree.raoLibraniniborn2ruleCherishhChitrathanwavesrrdsumudraswathi

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Chapter 18 - Pardafaash!!

Ashu is struck dumb. Now what does he tell his Nidhi without giving away his hand? He looks at Nidhi and without taking his eyes off her, gets up from the wheel chair. Nidhi is stunned. He makes a move to take a step and fumbles. Nidhi catches him before he falls and shouts, "what are you doing?" for a second, her concern overcomes her anger. Ashu had progressed from wheelchair to walker to walking stick now but still a few days away from walking without support. He still had the knee brace and putting weight on it was not allowed. Meanwhile Baba walks in with Ashu's walking stick and gives it to him. He looks at Nidhi and says, "Nidhi Beta, I am not saying that being a wife means you tolerate everything and anything Ashu dishes out. What he did is not a small error. I know that. But beta, don't spoil this special day by talking about choosing and leaving."

Nidhi  - the day has already been spoiled Baba and I am not the one who did it.

With that, she walks away from the room. She picks up the car keys, tells HK that she is going away and leaves. It would be easy for them to tell Nidhi about Mallika's deception regarding the house and the subsequent turn of events that were planned to keep Ashu and Nidhi away but that doesn't prove that everything that she is doing NOW is also deliberate. After the fire incident it would be even more difficult to prove that she is sane. Although Ashu felt Mallika to BE insane'just in a different way. But how to tell all this to Nidhi without putting her in the harm's way? How to get her to calm down? Ashu sighs and calls Anji.

Anji ' hello jeejaji..how come you remembered me today?

Ashu ' Anji, I need your help.

Anji ' aap ka hokum sar aankhon par'tell me jeejaji

He explains what he wants her to do. At the end of it, Anji is almost hopping with excitement and says ok. She doesn't know what happened over there and thinks Ashu wants to give a surprise to Nidhi. She thinks Nidhi is so lucky and she could change Dr Heart Stone to Dr Romantic with her love.

Meanwhile, Nidhi is driving around aimlessly. She doesn't want to go to her Baba's house every time a problem crops up in her life and she was sure DB would start screaming I told you sos. Besides, she wanted to be away from everyone. That has always been her nature. When faced with opposition she tended to runaway. She didn't want to face her Baba's opposition with regard to Ashu so she almost ran away to Europe. Now this!! That thought makes her stop the car. What am I doing? Why am I running away? Ashu is my husband and I trust him. For better or for worse, he married me and he WILL stay married to me. She cursed herself. "I am so stupid. Ever since I realized Mallika has been faking her illness, I decided that I will bring her out in the open by being close to Ashu and showing Mallika that he loves ME. That would DEFINITELY force her to react and come out in the open with her jealous and insane nature. But what did I do? At the first sign of challenge, I go off running! I don't know what is making Ashu act this way but I will bring Mallika out and make sure he realizes what he is dealing with is a different type of insanity." She quickly turns the car and heads home.

Its late evening by the time Nidhi enters home with a big bunch of roses in her hand and she steps into the house and just stares. The hall has been decorated with candles and rose petals were making a way from the door to the dining area. Ashu had heard the sound of the car and was standing with the help of his stick near the dining table. And on the table was the most beautiful cake (the kind of ones we find in weddings) with candles on. Everything is forgotten as they look at each other.

Ek din aap yun hum ko miljaayenge

Phool hi phool raahon mein khil jaayenge

Mein ne socha na tha

Ek din zindagi itni hogi haseen

Jhoomega aasmaan gayegi yeh zameen

Main me socha na tha

Both of them start walking towards each other. Nidhi in the white saree looks more beautiful than she did on her wedding day and Ashu looks awesome in a contrast black shirt. Nidhi has no words to say..just extends the roses she was carrying to him and says "Happy one month Anniversary Dr Ashutosh! I am sorry for my outburst earlier. Its just that'" Ashu closes her mouth and says "no. don't say sorry. I was the one at fault but we won't talk about it now. Today is about you and me..about us..about the triumph of our love." They are lost in each other's eyes and get startled when everyone starts clapping. Nidhi turns and finds Baba, HK and Anji all smiling and looking at them. Anji runs and hugs her. She doesn't find Mallika though and looks at Ashu with a question in her eyes. Ashu says "Mallika is sleeping and Mrs Khopidiwala is in the room with her to take care of her." He didn't add that he had mixed a sedative in the juice that he gave her after the fire incident. He had hurt Nidhi enough for one day and couldn't stomach his own behaviour in the process of bringing out Mallika. How much longer would he have to put on this act! How much longer can Nidhi sustain her blind faith in me? How can she love me so much? Would I have been the same way if our roles were reversed? They cut the cake and feed each other and laughter again fills the house. Ashu thanks Anji for helping him out and asks her about Ranga's parents. She fills him up as to whats going on, says bye and is about to leave when Ashu calls her back.

"Anji, I don't know much about these things but I am learning what a family is from Nidhi. Shall I talk to his parents? May be they'll be willing to listen and consider. I am not your brother but jeeja toh hoon na. and I want to see you happy in your life." both Anji and Nidhi get emotional hearing that. Anji sits on the floor near Ashu's chair and holds his hand and says, "thank you jeejaji." He smiles and pats her cheek awkwardly.

Next morning Mallika gets up feeling groggy. She looks at the time and wonders what got into her and then realizes someone had mixed some sedative in her drink. Never mind. These things happen. And after the fire incident, Ashu probably got scared that I will harm myself. She smiles to herself. She has won now. She saw Nidhi leaving yesterday. And these younger generation females have huge egos. She won't be back and if she does, she'll create another scene. Being with him for 12 yrs, she knew what Ashu's weaknesses were. You can't win him by beauty or brains. But through sympathy. And what better way to gain his sympathy than this!! She gets ready and goes out putting a lost look on her face. Mallika reaches the hall and sees the scattered rose petals and burnt out candles all over the place. She turns towards the kitchen and stops dead. There Ashu was leaning on the kitchen counter supporting himself and Nidhi was making tea. Both were laughing and teasing each other. Nidhi is gives Ashu his tea but he refuses to take it. She smiles and holds the cup to his lips and gives him a sip. Mallika walks in and calls out, "Ashutosh, what is she doing here? She left yesterday na? why did she come back?"

Ashu sees the anger and hatred burning in her eyes. He knows she is very close to breaking pt and hurting Nidhi so he tries to move away from his wife. Nidhi also sees the same thing and wants Mallika to reveal herself. She gets even closer to Ashu and looking at Mallika, says, "where will I go Dr Mallika? This is my home and this is my life." Saying that she puts her head on Ashu's shoulder and smiles at Mallika. Mallika ' move away from Ashutosh. You have no right to touch him. Ashu tries to move away from Nidhi and push her behind him but Nidhi was having none of it and held onto his hand. Nidhi -  why Dr Mallika? He is my husband. but if you are feeling embarrassed, please go to your room and I'll bring your tea there. You are my husband's friend and a guest in my house."

Mallika gets a wild look on her face. "then I'll make sure you are not his wife anymore." She snatches the knife from the fruit bowl on the dining table and pulls Nidhi's hand and slashes her wrist hard. Blood pours out and everyone is stunned for a second. Ashu shouts "Nidhi" and quickly wraps the hand towel around her hand. Mallika says "leave her Ashutosh. Our problem will be solved." Ashu turns and slaps Mallika across her face. So hard that she bounces off the kitchen cabinets. Baba and HK come running inside the house hearing the commotion. HK gets one more thicker towel to put more pressure on Nidhi's hand. Baba is speechless. Ashu says "baba, kaka I am taking Nidhi to the hospital. Lock Mallika in her room and NO MATTER WHAT happens DON'T open her door until I come back. Saying that he pulls nidhi with him. Baba shouts after him "but Ashu how will you take her? You can't drive yet!"..Just then Anjie walks in in her traditional attire. She sees both of them and gasps looking at Nidhi's hand. Ashu ' "Anjie no time to talk..just drive and take us to the hospital." Ashu sits beside Nidhi in the back seat of the car. The towels despite being wrapped tight are getting soaked in her blood and she is getting weak. He keeps a check on her pulse and asks Anjie to drive fast. He was worried that Mallika had slashed Nidhi's radial artery and if that's the case then stopping the flow like this is not possible. He calls Ranganath from the car and explains the situation all the while holding Nidhi's head in his lap.

Everyone at KGS is ready at the gate and take Nidhi inside for treatment. Anjie runs behind Nidhi and Ranganath stays behind to help Ashu to walk inside as he didn't get his walking stick in this hurry. Once inside though he refuses to sit and with one hand taking the support of the wall, limps and goes near the Ram Sita idols in the hospital. He doesn't pray just keeps staring at the idols'as if daring God to take Nidhi away from him. She is his and will stay with him. HE had taken away his parents, his Baba for 7 yrs but Nidhi..Nidhi is his life. HE takes Nidhi away from him, HE has take Ashu also along with Nidhi because he WILL NOT let her go alone.

The doctor who is a friend of Ashu comes and puts a hand on his shoulder. He says Nidhi Bhabhi is doing fine but there was lot of blood loss and she had to undergo some blood transfusion. She is resting now and he will be back after an hr to make sure everything is ok and that she didn't get any reaction after the transfusion. Ashu can't speak but looks with gratitude and thanks him. It never failed to amaze Ashu how quickly and easily his friends and collegues accepted Nidhi in his life. All of them liked and were protective of her. They never thought of the age gap and the odd kind of couple they made. They just accepted and approved. All except one. he requests one of the nurses to bring him a walking stick and with its help goes into Nidhi's room.

She is sleeping but there were dark circles under her eyes betraying her sleepless nights and disturbed thoughts. He thinks to himself, "I am sorry Nidhi. Despite all the care I took to make sure Mallika doesn't do anything to harm you, I have failed. I knew the dangers involved in this path but still forged ahead confident in my ability as a doctor to judge her condition. Open your eyes and look at me Nidhi. Please." As if hearing his silent plea, Nidhi opens her eyes. They smile at him and drown him in their love and passion. Slowly as if remembering all that has happened, her smile loses itself. She looks at Ashu uncertainly as if judging his mood.

N- you thought I would die or what?

A ' don't say things like that. Just don't! you don't know whats happening here and you don't know what I am going through

N ' NO. YOU don't know whats happening here..your friend is betraying you. She is not imbalanced. She is perfectly fine and somehow hell bent on getting you to herself and you are playing right into her hands.

Ashu is shocked.

A ' when did you know this?

N ' I suspected it within a few days after she came to live in our house and kept trying to provoke her into saying or doing something that would give her away. The day she tore our wedding picture in half and cut my side of the pic into pieces, I got all the conformation I needed.

A ' and that's why you were deliberately being intimate with me in front of her? To provoke her further and bring her out?

N ' yes. But you just kept hurting me and pushing me away. All I wanted was to protect you and our relationship but you were so filled with sympathy and guilt that you couldn't see anything that she was actually doing.

A ' Nidhi, I don't know what to do with you. Why do you think I was so close to her? I had the same suspicion the same day and came to the same conclusion as you. I wanted to her to think she is succeeding and not involve you in case she decides to hurt you.

Nidhi stares at him completely dumb founded by that statement!!!

Comments welcome!!

Very nicely done sweety. Loved the slap. Wish he'd do the same in the show. I wanna see him kick her scrawny  butt, out of the house. I guess we will just have to make do with it in our FF.
But I loved your chap.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shah1485ssss97Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Thanx Libra..am leaving the butt kicking part of the story to you...am sure you'll have great fun writing it...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoodOne

Keep Posting . Smile
I put up my chap before the episode aired.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOneRemya77Suvika.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top