Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

alkaparmar

alkaparmar

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
true buddy but true love can forgive betterhaalfs angry words and everything

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kpbhaktaLuvKrithikabusybee..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

busybee..you really think we should again turn dadi bua negative to that extent??Ermm rest i think looks cool..
I don't agree with @busybee. You are right. 
Plus I don't think DB will ever do that to nidhi. And all the  arguments for age etc, have been made by DB only, and Inspite of her misgivings she gave the ashni marriage her blessings. She would ever listen to mallu, cause DB didn't like her sticking to ashu anyway.

Edited by Libra - 09 June 2012 at 6:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvKrithikaSSA777busybee..Suvika.SwastikAshNi

alkaparmar

alkaparmar

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
ek zagda aisa bhi;                                                                                                         C V ;aanedo aanedo use [mallu] aana hai.pagli ko bhi wada nibhana hai                                                                                                                                       rajan saahi    production to mera hai.paisa hai paisa mera paisa           CV   mallika hai meri jaan mera kehna maan                                                   rajan saahi    aamdani atthani kharcha rupaiya natija than than gopaal     CV ab to raam hi trp laaye beda paar lagae                                                           mallika entered in cvs office  jor se bolo cv;jai mata di                                     dar se bolo  rs,nidhi,ashu,baba,bb,db,hk all loudly   jai mata di                                                                                                                                                     mallika paise to dekar jaao

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvKrithikabusybee..

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
my version cont...

After listening to Baba Ashu goes in search of Nidhi..she is in their room talking over the phone..he gets to hear the ending of the conversation "yes..i'll be there tomorrow morning as soon as i can." she disconnects the phone and senses Ashu's presence behind her..doesn't turn or look at him..says, "its a call from Jeevan Sandhya..the resident doc has a personal emergency n has taken off..lots of inmates are down with viral and one is injured during his daily exercise session..i have to go there tomorrow." Ashu says, "Nidhi.."..she interrupts n continues, "i know what u r thinking..don't worry..i'll get up early, finish all the work at home and then go.you'll have kaka to help you and you'll be anyway taking care of Mallikaji yourself. waise i feel we should consult a proper psychiatrist and start her medication soon..but then again, she is your friend so its your decision." she leaves the room.

Night approaches and Ashu looks fwd to talking to Nidhi but Mallika again wants him and he as usual ends up pacifying her..but that night he thinks may be talking to the psychiatrist is a good idea. he sleeps off in the wheel chair..again! Morning he wakes up and kaka pushes his wheel chair into the hall..his eyes keep looking for Nidhi. Baba sees this and says Nidhi has already left. she gave us all tea n got the bfast and lunch ready. hiraman kept saying that he'll take care of it but she didn't listen. Ashu then begins to realize the extent of Nidhi's hurt and the fact that it wasn't just what he said in front of DB but how many times before that she got hurt by something he said or di.d but was very sportive and smiley about it.

thats it for now..will be in touch soon..hope u liked this one..let me know..

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993Candy_jsamit1944dancydreamerM.L.PriyaNaidujahanaaraLuvKrithikaanjaliniGoodOnealkaparmarsudhajoaarchssss97karajekarbusybee..shobha21jayasree.raochumki...ChitrathanwavesLibraAazeen02rrdsumudraswathi

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

my version cont...

After listening to Baba Ashu goes in search of Nidhi..she is in their room talking over the phone..he gets to hear the ending of the conversation "yes..i'll be there tomorrow morning as soon as i can." she disconnects the phone and senses Ashu's presence behind her..doesn't turn or look at him..says, "its a call from Jeevan Sandhya..the resident doc has a personal emergency n has taken off..lots of inmates are down with viral and one is injured during his daily exercise session..i have to go there tomorrow." Ashu says, "Nidhi.."..she interrupts n continues, "i know what u r thinking..don't worry..i'll get up early, finish all the work at home and then go.you'll have kaka to help you and you'll be anyway taking care of Mallikaji yourself. waise i feel we should consult a proper psychiatrist and start her medication soon..but then again, she is your friend so its your decision." she leaves the room.

Night approaches and Ashu looks fwd to talking to Nidhi but Mallika again wants him and he as usual ends up pacifying her..but that night he thinks may be talking to the psychiatrist is a good idea. he sleeps off in the wheel chair..again! Morning he wakes up and kaka pushes his wheel chair into the hall..his eyes keep looking for Nidhi. Baba sees this and says Nidhi has already left. she gave us all tea n got the bfast and lunch ready. hiraman kept saying that he'll take care of it but she didn't listen. Ashu then begins to realize the extent of Nidhi's hurt and the fact that it wasn't just what he said in front of DB but how many times before that she got hurt by something he said or di.d but was very sportive and smiley about it.

thats it for now..will be in touch soon..hope u liked this one..let me know..
This is really great. This is the way it should go. Lekin KP ko kaun samjhaye.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944LuvKrithikaanjalinissss97SSA777busybee..niniborn2rule

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
KTLK (cont) hey guys just a tiny effort to continue with the story. This is my first attempt ever at writing, so please excuse what ever you don't like, or if I have made any mistakes.  So please bear with clumsy effort.Smile

Ashu felt really hurt that nidhi left without even saying bye to him. The whole day passed very slowly, Mallika did not seem to need him, she was resting peacefully in her room. Ashu really missed nidhi, he had gotten so used to having her around the house, her cheerful, bubbly chatter, her energy, the way she was always hovering over him seeing to his needs, he was lonely without her.
He was eagerly waiting for her to come back, so they could talk. He wanted to apologize to her, to take away the hurt he had caused. 
At 4  o clock the doorbell rang, Hiraman Kaka opened the door, it was Nidhi. Ashu couldn't stop looking at her. She dressed up like she she used to before their marriage, it took him back to the day he had first seen her. She came in and touched Babas feet and talked to both kaka and baba for a few minutes, ashu kept waiting for nidhi to look at him. He was so busy, looking at her that he missed the conversation. He looked up when he heard baba saying,"but Nidhi beta, when will you rest! You were up late last night, and you were up very early this morning, don't they have anyone else they can get, to cover the night shift?" "no Baba, they can't get someone at such short notice, besides, I am familiar with everything and everyone over there, and I don't mind."  In all this time nidhi had not so much as glanced at ashu, he had never seen her like this, he did not know how to react to this new facet of his wife. 
Next thing he knew, nidhi was rushing away saying how she had to get dinner ready, before she left to cover the night shift at JS.  Ashu called out to her,"Nidhi...", she didn't respond. Ashu asked HM kaka to wheel him to the kitchen, when he got there he saw, she was talking to Anji, something about Dr. Rangnath and his parents, it was all so confusing, she was talking so fast. All ashu saw, was that she was smiling, that was all that mattered. He felt relieved to she that her mood was improving, at last. 
Ashu was waiting for the opportunity to speak with her before she left for the night, he knew she was getting ready to leave , and that she would be in their room, so he was waiting for her when she came out of the shower. Just as he started to talk, he heard Mallika screaming for him, "Ashutosh, where are you, jagan is coming to getme. You have to come here, where are you, you have to protect me from him.". Ashu looked at nidhi helplessly. Nidhi came forward, and without a word wheeled him to mallikas room and left. It took him a while to calm her down, by the time he came out of her room, Nidhi had left once again without a word. Ashu tried calling her cell, she did not pick up, instead she just sent a text saying, 'busy, can't talk.' 
Dinner time, Mallika was again calm, she had had her dinner and was sleeping. HM kaka was serving dinner onthe dinning to ashu and baba, when baba suddenly asked, "Ashu beta, have you heard from nidhi since she left.". Ashu said, "yes baba, I had tried to call her, and she texted that she was busy. I did not have a chance to talk to her before she left, I was with Mallika at the time."  Baba had a worried look on his face, so ashu asked, "Baba what is the matter?"  Baba said,"beta, I am worried about nidhi.  She is not behaving normally. She left without breakfast this morning, and didn't have anything to eat before she left either. I don't know whether she had anything for lunch at JS."   Baba asks HM to hand him the cordless landline phone, and calls nidhi. Nidhi picks up, and baba talks to her and says bye and hangs up. Ashu looked up questioningly at baba, baba tells him nidhi said she is fine and that she had lunch and dinner with the residents.  Ashu was hurt that nidhi had answered babas phone and talked to him, but was to busy to even say hi to ashu. This really bothered him, because ever since they had confessed their love, he could not remember  that nidhi had ignored him even for a second. She had gone out of her way to call several times a day, and always picked up his calls no matter what.
After dinner, (mallikawas sleeping, it didn't look like she would need him any time soon) HM kaka and Baba settled ashu in his room, and told him that if he needed anything, he should call out and they would come. Ashu sat alone on the bed, he missed nidhi, he remembered their wedding night, when he had left her alone, and then all the other nights that he left nidhi alone, when he was with Mallika. He started to realize how nidhi must have felt all alone in their room with out him, how much it must have hurt her to leave him with Mallika every night. Yet through out it all she had not said a word in complaint, on the other hand had been supportive and loving towards him. She always had a smile on her face. Then he remembered the fight with DB two days ago, and his words. The realization of the enormity of his words hit him suddenly, the feeling, the pain was overwhelming.  He had no words to justify his outburst, not even his anger, however justified,at DB could excuse what he said to his wife. He could only imagine the kind of pain it must have caused her.  Her not talking to him, not even smiling at him, even for two days was unbearable, he could not imagine even a single minute without her, let alone a lifetime. He didn't even want to think what he would have done if she had left him, even though it was more than justified, he was surprised that she had not. 
Ashu was at a loss, he didn't know what to do...

Edited by Libra - 09 June 2012 at 6:24pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

AmmsmaxnrubyCandy_jsamit1944jayshreep2dancydreamerjahanaaraLuvKrithikaGoodOnealkaparmaranjaliniPooliciousBinatritu3kumarshalini.malik72SSA777ssss97oaz30aarchchumki...karajekarbusybee..Roza_DUshobha21jayasree.raosonyjknumniniborn2ruleChitrathanwavesrabzonedgejayanti_djrrdsuSuvika.mudraswathi

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
 awesome Libra..just simply awesome.. Clap i know i started this path in the story but you have taken it off to the next level..i hope someone from the KTLK team reads these and get into their heads that it IS possible to make a love story that actually HAS love in it...now lets see who takes it fwd from here..Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvKrithikabusybee..jayanti_dj

LuvKrithika

LuvKrithika

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Libra @ Great. I like it.

Edited by LuvKrithika - 09 June 2012 at 11:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..jayanti_dj

Post Reply New Post

Go to top