Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

busybee..

IF-Dazzler

busybee..

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
So I m posting my prediction for future track here n not making new post..

As we know that Nidhi will stop mallika going to mental hospital..
After one month mallika will be absolutely fine .. N she still wanted to stay in ashu's house with d intention to seperate ashni..

Previously she marked dadibua's problems with ashu.. N she meet dadibua n say that ashu is not right choice for Nidhi .. Nidhi is young , intelligent , beautiful girl n ashu is very old for her n there will be so much MU between them due to different choices n different thinking... N dadibua agrees on that ...

After that dadibua agree to help mallika in her plan to seperate ashni n says it will be good for nidhi's future..

They started their planning .. They get success in 2-3 plans but after that Nidhi will come to know about their plan n challenge them that they will never get success in their plan..

After that Nidhi will tell everything to ashu n this time ashu will be with Nidhi n supports her n tell mallika to get out n never come back in ashni's life..:-)

(this is purely my imagination Plz muj par ande tamatar mat phenkna:-(:-(:-)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

M.L.PriyaNaidualkaparmarssss97karajekarTemptations.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
I think the original track is going in the right way-to the Mallu exposure step by step.From the beginning we have seen Ashu little confused about Mallika except one thing-he doesn't Love her.So in this sick stage of Mallika,Ashu is bound to be sensitive.And it's good-Nidhi has won over her insecurities,now it will lead to the exposure after some time.Ashu's Mall-confusion and feeling guilt will b over,AshNi's Mallu Kaantein will b over frever...So chill...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kpbhaktaalkaparmarSSA777karajekarbusybee..Mehek25Temptations.

alkaparmar

alkaparmar

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
waah ram milaaye jodi ek kaani ek kodi .busybeeji badhiya hai.someone pinch me and save ashni from thesedevis

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777busybee..Temptations.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmar

read more                                                                                                                         ashu realised his mistake and feel bad for hurting nidhi.his mind turns reverse and forward and suddenly he remember each and every inseedentse how nidhi fighted with her family for him.her support when news/media blames him.his eagarness to see him.haldi ceremony mehndi ceremony and saat phere with saach vachan he remember all the .suddenly he dreamed of jungle where they both lost and seperated and that put one aah in his heart and he became eager to meet her.he runs toward nidhi where nidhi trying to avoid to come in front of him with eyes full of tears.ashus heartbeats became fast.he gave back hug to nidhi and took her face in his two hands and eyes are with full of love and said' nidhi achaanak hi muze laga ki maine tumhe kho diya.main to kuchh bhi bol deta hoo.i am sorry.aap to meri zindagi ka khubsoorat fool ho jo meri zindagi ko hamesha mehkata rahega.mallika to sirf meri dost hai per tum to meri zindagi,mera sapna aur meri dhadkan ho.please forgive me                                                                                                 nidhi;dr.ashutosh maine aapka gussa aur pyaar dono dekha hai aur muze aapke dono chere pasand hai aapka haq hai gussa karna mera farz hai bhool gana.i love you whatever you are 'so just chill. main aapko chhodkar kahaa jaaoongi her raaste yahi per to aate hai . mere raastoki manzil yahi hai                                                               they both see in each others eyes with full of love and passionate and gave tight hug to each other.                                                          guys do you like this story?please leave comments

Wow alka..i couldn't have handled better..i could really see that...great job..loved it..thanx for taking the story fwd in such a beautiful way..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kpbhaktaSSA777busybee..niniborn2ruleTemptations.

alkaparmar

alkaparmar

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
thanks but originally your idea which gave path to think

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kpbhaktaSSA777busybee..Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
busybee..you really think we should again turn dadi bua negative to that extent??Ermm rest i think looks cool..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kpbhaktabusybee..

aa07

Groupbie

aa07

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Ashu looks mightily relieved but still keeps looking at Nidhi as if willing her to look at him..she refuses to glance in his direction and leaves the room. Baba walks up to Ashu and says "Beta..you shouldn't have said that..DB's fears do make sense..all of us know that Mallika is your friend but try seeing it from Nidhi's pt of view..she just got married to you n hasn't even got completely settled in her new life..now she has to take care of you n Mallika who according to what you said before, has caused lots of pain for her. there is a limit to her strength too and she knows Mallika loved you..just think how she must be feeling with her clinging to you all the time..i know we all think of Mallika like a member of this family but now you are married to Nidhi..she is your love n your life..i still remember how you were when both of you had to break off, as if all hope has left from your life n your eyes always searching for her no matter where you were and what you were doing..your love has won but now you have to make sure it stays strong."

Hey...great job...now try this...Replace Ashu with crazy CV's/KP. Nidhi with KTLK viewers...Baba with Rajan Shahi and Mallika with " god forsaken AshMa track".

so here is an example...Crazy Cv's/KP look mightily relievd...looking at KTLK viewers  who have promised to stay with the show...Shahi walks up to them and says..CV's...all of us know you all are obsessed with god forsaken AshMa track but try seeing it fromKTLK viewers point of view...they just got used to this new marriage track and have not completely settled yet...

Edited by aa07 - 09 June 2012 at 4:05am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kpbhaktashah1485SSA777busybee..LibraSuvika.Temptations.

Temptations.

IF-Stunnerz

Temptations.

Crazy Creative Baby, FF Graphicer

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Nice ideas... People... But after hurting nidhi.. Itni jaldi ashu ke manane se nidhi shouldnt agree... Coz ashu words were unforgettable!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kpbhaktaSSA777busybee..LibraSwastikAshNiSuvika.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top