Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 150

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waves

Turags and Libra,   

Just love the way you two complement each other's work. Keep at it!! ClapClap Would love to read more.

Thank you Waves..we are glad we clicked too..Chapter 13 will be given by Libra soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wavesLibra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 18)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shah1485

shah1485

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
I think Ashu should be more reasonable towards NidhiShocked she who left evrything for him young dinamic even leaving her carrier and acting like a maid for him and wat abt BB she is her granddaughter Ashu should b more protective towards Nidhi she is still young and needs love and attention they r just newly married.As Nidhi told him b4 ( I feel good wen u hugg me ) but still Ashu doesnt understand he doesnt feel reluctant to hold Mallu hands but for nidhi yes as if he has to think twice.When gng to the room instead of appologising to nidhi for wat he said he was upset like to tell nidhi that this house is yours also.
He is making emotion attyachaar with her as he knows nidhi loves him so much instead of hugging her he turn his back to her as if he cares more abt Mallu than her. Please director show us the real show of KTLK abt love boundaries in Doop Kinare Dr Ahmer didnt touch Zoya or talked romatic to her coz they  were not married but wat they were feeling wen they were together we could feel it too . They were shown spending time together their eyes their choop choop ke ek doosre ko dekhna this is wat we wnt to see whatever is the problem Love solve them at the end.We could see how Nidhi was so happy wen Ashu painted her nails only this made her so happy so imagine few things that Ashu could do for her evryday will make them survive any crisis.Ashu should be more romantic he has this charm so take it out of him plz.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shah1485

I think Ashu should be more reasonable towards NidhiShocked she who left evrything for him young dinamic even leaving her carrier and acting like a maid for him and wat abt BB she is her granddaughter Ashu should b more protective towards Nidhi she is still young and needs love and attention they r just newly married.As Nidhi told him b4 ( I feel good wen u hugg me ) but still Ashu doesnt understand he doesnt feel reluctant to hold Mallu hands but for nidhi yes as if he has to think twice.When gng to the room instead of appologising to nidhi for wat he said he was upset like to tell nidhi that this house is yours also.
He is making emotion attyachaar with her as he knows nidhi loves him so much instead of hugging her he turn his back to her as if he cares more abt Mallu than her. Please director show us the real show of KTLK abt love boundaries in Doop Kinare Dr Ahmer didnt touch Zoya or talked romatic to her coz they  were not married but wat they were feeling wen they were together we could feel it too . They were shown spending time together their eyes their choop choop ke ek doosre ko dekhna this is wat we wnt to see whatever is the problem Love solve them at the end.We could see how Nidhi was so happy wen Ashu painted her nails only this made her so happy so imagine few things that Ashu could do for her evryday will make them survive any crisis.Ashu should be more romantic he has this charm so take it out of him plz.

thats our plan and aim...hope we can salvage something out of the wreckage created by KPji

anjalini

anjalini

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@Sujata and Anu. excellent writing. u 2 compliment  each other very well. Enjoying every bit of it , Thanx for the joy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LibraSuvika.

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjalini

@Sujata and Anu. excellent writing. u 2 compliment  each other very well. Enjoying every bit of it , Thanx for the joy.
you are very welcome. i will have chap 13 on by tonight. 
good timing hunh? well need some cheering up after todays episode. kp ne kasam kha rakkhi hai hamare weekend ko miserable banane ki. hopefully Turags and i can cheer you up a bit.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karajekarniniborn2ruleSuvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Def need cheering up...or viewers will likely strangle the whole KTLK team incl the actors...Oh God! why was i even tempted to watch tonight's episode and ruin my sleep in the process!!! some things i'll never learn i guess!!

KPji aap ke charan kahan hain?? "Ashu doosron ke bare mein zyaada sochta hain??" how are we even supposed to respond to that dialogue? Dead

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Hi guys, after reading a bit about today's episode, I am glad I didn't watch it. But jitna thoda as padha, was absolutely disgusting. I am also a bit sad, itni  pyari story ka KP ki mature brain ne keema bana diya. 
Well I hope this might cheer you up a little.

CHAPTER 13
Ashu, was in mallikas room, supervising her dinner. He was worried, it was getting dark, and nidhi had not come home yet. He kept looking at his watch, checking the time, he looked up when he heard Mallika shout his name," ashutosh, what are you thinking, I have been trying to get your attention, and you are only looking at the time over and over again. What is it, what is so important that you can't even pay attention to me, I thought that I was the most important thing in your life.? Ashu looked at her for a minute before answering," Mallika I am worried about nidhi, she hasn't come home yet. And she had said that she would be home before dark. I hope she comes home soon." Mallika -" she will come back, don't worry, she always does doesn't she.?" the way she said this made ashu's hair stand up on end.M-" besides, why are so so concerned, so what if she is late, she's a big girl isn't she. You don't need to worry about her, you just need to concentrate on me. I should be the only thing on your mind not her. I knew you before she did, so you are mine. You made a promise to me, to care for me, to keep me with you. I am going to hold you to that ashu. You are mine and I need you not her," and the she put her arms around ashu and clung to him, muttering some nonsense.  There was so much malice in her voice, and venom in her eyes, when she said nidhis name that she had succeeded in frightening him. 
Ashu didn't know, why all of a sudden he felt very uncomfortable when Mallika was around, and he specially didn't like her holding his hand all the time, and clinging to him at every chance, she specially in front of nidhi.  He had begun noticing, small things here and there, that made him feel very uneasy about her, the vibes coming from her seemed... To be almost...evil(for lack of a better word). What had specifically caught his attention was the photograph tearing incident today. He hadn't noticed at first, but the wedding picture Mallika had torn, was ripped almost exactly down the middle, and while his was still intact, the part with nidhi, was ripped into small shreds, then her always having her attacks when he and nidhi were together, or some excuse that would keep them apart. He had also realized that, ever since coming home from the hospital, he and his wife had not had even one night together, till last night. And that to they had had to sneak out of their own home, to have some private moments. This was really ridiculous. Ashu was in two minds his brain was telling him something and his heart was telling him altogether something else. But the fact was that he could also not ignore, what was staring him plainly in the face. He did not want to believe that his friend was betraying him, and that she was pretending, and that this whole mentally disturbed thing was an act,  but for what?  Then it dawned , to separate him and nidhi, and he like a fool had bought ,this whole farce hook line and sinker. Still he did not have any concrete proof, after all for 12 years she had stood by him through thick and thin. And the biggest, favor of all, she had bought babas house for him as a gift, even at the expense of, spending every last dime she had. And that was just to make him happy, cause at time he had been separated from nidhi, and had no hope for the future. She had done all this for him so that he wouldnt be sad anymore. 
She had done so much, how could he even think such vile things. But this nagging feeling would not let him go. So he thought that he would try and be more observant from now on, he did not want to accuse Mallika of anything with out concrete proof. Whatever he had to do, he would, but he would not let anyone or anything ever hurt his wife. She had been hurt enough, in the past because of him, by Mallika. And then more recently by ashu himself. She had not once complained, about anything, and he knew that she had forgiven him, but when he remembered how much pain his insensitive actions, had caused her, he felt very ashamed of himself. But all that was over, he and nidhi were happy again, and he would not let anything come in between that.
Over at JS, nidhi was trying to finish her work quickly, she was already running late. She knew everyone at home would be looking for her., today was just not her day, she was having one bad luck after the other, first she had a flat tire , almost as soon as she got to JS, and discovered that the spare in the trunk was flat also, her cell phone batteries were dead, and to top it all off, the JS landlines were out of order, so she could not call home and inform anyone. It was also getting dark and she did not know if she would be able to find a taxi at this time. She could not come up with any idea of whatshe was going to do. She finished her work and started walking towards the exit. She wanted to see if  maybe, she could find a taxi. Just as she rounded the corner before the exit, she bumped into a gentleman , she was about to apologize, when she spotted a cell phone in his hand. After, apologizing for bumping into him, nidhi explained her situation, asked asked him if he would mind calling a taxi for her. He was very nice and at once called for a taxi. Nidhi thanked him and ran inside to collect her things. The taxi arrived just In time , and with a sigh of relief , she got inside and gave him the address to her house.
Back home, Mallika sat on the bed inher room, ashu had left after she finished dinner. He wanted to talk to baba, about his concern for nidhi, she had not come home yet. Mallika grinned, well the way she had planned things, nidhi would not be comming home tonight at all. It had been so easy, she had unplugged nidhis phone from the charger, and gone out, saying she wanted to sit outside for a while, and put a nail in one of nidhis tires, and let the air out of the spare. She just hoped that the tire with the nail would last until. Nidhi reached JS, otherwise her plan would not work, and it did. So, she thought, this takes care of tonight, she would come up with something for tomorrow night, tomorrow. Right. now she just wanted to bask in the success of her plan, ashu would be hers again to tonight, for the whole night, without that interfering BITCH, to come in between them. Ashutosh was hers, no one else could have him. He would either belong to her, or to no one. She had thought the same thing when she married jagan, ashu refused to marry her. He claimed he loved nidhi, and would not even think of anyone else, so she had married jagan, he had been in love with her since college, she also was tired of waiting for ashu, she also knew that nidhis father and grandmother would never give their blessings for their marriage, so she had gotten married and gone away to America, secure in the knowledge, that ashu would not belong to any one else. 
Then one day jagan came home and informed her that ashu tosh had gotten married, her rage and hatred for nidhi knew no bounds. How could ashu, marry nidhi, when he had refused to marry her, even though she had gone to all the trouble to buy that stupid house, he loved so much , for him.
She decided that she would go to India and have her revenge. Nidhi and ashutosh could not stay together. She told jagan of her plan to return home, he had tried everything to stop her in the end he had threatened to go to ashu and tell him about the whole house deal, that had been the biggest mistake of his pathetic life. Actually, the poor pathetic fool, and really loved her. But any way, where jagan was now, hewouldn't be able to say anything to anyone ever again. 
After that it had been easy, she had booked the trip to India. And then she started making plans, she had to come up with a way, to get back into ashu's life. When she reached Lucknow, she booked herself into a hotel. And then through Internet, her own connections in the city, and some leg work, she found exactly who she needed. She hired two goons to come to her hotel room and beat her up, really bad, they had been surprised at this but with the amount of money she gave them, they happily complied. Mallika had not  been able to wlk the first 2-3 days. After that she had to figure out a way, she could accidentally run into ashu, well luck had been on her side, ashu happened to come to the very hotel where she was staying. She had to scramble , but , she managed, to find to staff members, who agreed to pretend to throw her and her stuff out of the hotel. She had not planned on ashu being in an accident though, and she felt really bad about that, and was worried about what she had to do next. Well ashu came through for her again, he sent his wife, the poor besotted fool, to find her and bring her to ashu, after that it had been easy, everything had gone exactly the way she had planned. The best was the photograph incident, nidhis expression had been worth all the trouble, she had gone through. The only time she had failed was last night, they had tricked her.  Well that was going to be their last night together, she would make sure of that.. Just then , the doorbell rang, and Mallika looked up in surprise, and wondered who that was at this time. She peeked out of her room to look.
Meanwhile, Inthe taxi, nidhi had a chance to think about certain things. She was not sure how her cell phone had not had enough battery life, she had put her phone on the charger herself. And then both tires on her car, being flat, what were the odds. She was trying to come to some sort of an explanation. When she remembered that Mallika had been in her room today and had gone outside also. And when nidhi had come to say  bye to ashu before leaving, Mallika  had had a Cheshire grin on her face, like the proverbial cat that had swallowed the canary.  Nidhi shook her, head, she was just being silly, it couldn't be what she was thinking, that was just to horrible to comprehend. But her instincts told her that she was not wrong. Nidhi wondered whether she should share her doubts about Mallika with ashu, but decided against it. It she was wrong then, it would just cause more problems between them, and also because, she didn't know if ashu would believe her, it was better to be sure and get evidence before going to her husband with her suspicions regarding Mallika. The taxi stopped and nidhi, saw that she was home, she paid the driver and got out.
In  the the house, both ashu and baba, we're going out of their minds with worry, ashu didn't know what to do. He had sent the driver home, earlier, and baba could not drive and he certainly was not in any condition to,drive. Ashu did not want to call nidhis father, he did not want to worry him just yet, so  he picked up his phone to call Arman, when the doorbell rang. Baba opened the door, it was nidhi. Baba was so relieved he pulled nidhi into his arms, "nidhi, beta where have you been, we've been so worried, are you ok, why didn't you call, why haven't you been answering your calls, why..." N-"baba I will answer all your questions, but can income into the house first. " baba gave her a sheepish smile and and gently pulled her in. Nidhi had barely taken two steps forwards, ashu came up and blocked her Path and shouted,"where have you been, and why have you not been picking answering your phone?" nidhi had never heard her husband, shout so loudly before, any louder and she was afraid, the he would have shattered at least a couple of windows. She started to answer him, when he caught her hand and pulled her into his arms, and started kissing her on her cheeks and forehead, saying over and over again,"thank god thank god thank god..." she knew how he felt, she could see it on his face and hear it in his voice. Ashu was holding her so tight, she could barely breathe, she was about to pull away, when she saw mallika standing near the doorway to her room, looking at her. She had such hatred in her eyes it was scary, just to prove her point, nidhi turned her head slightly and placed a discreet kiss on ashu's neck,and hugged him back,  mallikas hands immediately balled up. Into fists, as if, if she could she would come at nidhi in a sec. Nidhi looked at her and smiled. Mallika nodded, as if to say ok we understand each other, and she knew that her act was up, at least in front of nidhi, after that she. Turned and went back into her room.   Ahsu was still holding her, she knew that he had been worried about her, She also knew that later, when he remembered that he had hugged and kissed her in front of baba and HM kaka, he would be mortified. And She she knew that she loved him more rhan anything else on this earth, more than life itself.
Nidhi gently pulled out of his arms and said, I will explain everything, let's sit down first, i am really tired.  They all sat in the living room,  and ashu said "this explanation better be  good enough to justify almost causing me to have a heart attack, or else." nidhi looked at ashu, whose face was red with fury, earlier, when she had arrived, it had been white with fear, all this because he loved her. She loved him too  with all her heart and soul, and no body was going to come between them evr, she looked at him again, he was so adorable,  and he was hers. Ashu looked at nidhi in disbelief. This woman is totally nuts, here i am furious at her, and shes sitting there smiling at me with so much lone and adoration. Then nidhi started talking and told them about all that had happened, with the flat tires her phone and also the JS phones being out of order also.  Both baba and ashu were shocked. Nidhi told them about the gentleman at JS who had been kind enough to call a taxi for her," otherwise I would not have been able to come home at all today." ashu said,but I saw you put the phone on the charger, and I have the cars, checked out regularly, to make sure that they are in top condition, how could this happen!" N-"I don't know all I can say is maybe I didn't connect my phone to the charger properly, and about the car, well maybe a mechanic can give us some answers. Oh, by the way, kaka, I am sorry I was not here to help you with the dinner. And aDr. Ashutosh, I left the car at JS. I didn't know what else to do." A-"don't worry about the car nidhi, the main thing is you are home safe and sound. Now let's have dinner, you must be hungry, and baba and I have been waiting for you also. Then you should get some rest, you look very tired."
They all sat at the dinning table and had barely begun, when the doorbell rang again.  HM opened the door and the nurse who had stayed with Mallika yesterday was standing there. Ashu asked her to come in. Nidhi and baba looked at ashu with questioning eyes. Ashu explained that  he had asked Mrs. khopdiwala(the big scary looking nurse from yesterday), if she would look after Mallika during the nights, until she got better, and Mrs. K had agreed. Ashu said that he felt good about Mallika being under her care at night, because, last night also Mallika had had a peaceful night under Mrs. K's watch. Plus that way he got to sleep in his bed rather than his wheel chair, as he had been doing for the past so many nights since he had come home from the hospital, with the exception of last night.
He thanked the nurse, who went to mallikas room, for her night watch duty.  
Nidhi, wished with all her might that she could have seen mallikas face, when Mrs. K, told her why she was there and under whose orders. Nidhi, would have given any amount of money to have seen mallikas reaction, she  could bet that it had been priceless. Ashu looked up and saw that nidhi had the naughtiest grin on her face, he wondered what was it that she found so funny, he would ask her later.
Later on, after everyone had settled down for the night, ashu was sitting  on their bed and thinking about what had happened with nidhi that day. One flat tire he could understand, but two, and her phone running out of batteries, too much of a coincidence, ashu had a really bad feeling about all of this, in the pit of his stomach.
Just then nidhi came out of the shower, drying her hair with a towel, and saw ashu sitting in the bed with a pensive look on his face. She asked,"is everything ok, why are you looking so serious? Is,there a problem with Mallika?" a-"no everything if fine. And I went to check on Mallika, she is slreeping peacefully, and Mrs. K is keeping watch over her. Alls well don't worry." and he went right back to brooding with a big scowl on his face. Nidhi finished drying her hair, and went over to sit next to ashu, she put her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss, ashu pulled her into his arms and held her tightly,"do you know what I went through tonigh. Do you know what all went through my mind. Nidhi if anything ever happened to you I could not bear it. Nidhi, you are my heart and soul, the reason i live and breathe is because, you live and breathe. To be in a world without you, would impossible for me, with out you, I might as well be dead too...," at that nidhi nidhi cut off his words by placing her lips on his.N-"please ashutosh don't talk like that, I can't bear to see you hurting like this. Look at me I am fine, we're both here together, and husband mine, in case you haven't noticed, we are alone in our room, without anyone to disturb us. And your wife is waiting for you to take notice of her. And to maybe entice you to take full advantage of this privacy, and maybe let her take advantage of you as well." she had a really naughty look, at that ashu put his arms around nidhi and pulled her onto the bed to lie beside him, he looked into her eyes which were filled with love, and desire and a bit of naughtiness, and his heart swelled with pride seeing the woman he loved. She was childlike in her innocence, naughty, crazy, generous, loving , loyal, beautiful and as sexy as hell.  Ashu proceeded, to show her just how much he noticed her and their privacy, and went ahead and took full advantage of that. Afterwards, nidhi was lying in her husbands arms, and thought can life get any better than this, she turned to look at him, ashu was asleep, nidhi put her head down on his shoulder and closed her eyes also, this was her heaven.
The next morning, nidhi was in the kitchen, making breakfast and tea for everyone, when HM kaka came and told her,  her father was there, and that he was sitting on the front lawn talking to her grandfather. Nidhi went outside and said hi and hugged her father,"baba what are you doing her so early in the morning. Are you ok, is everything at home ok." CB-"nidhi beta everything is fine, I just needed to talk to your grandfather about something. So I came early,"  nidhi looked at him questioningly. CB-" don't worry everything is fine, but I really need to speak to your grandfather in private. He will explain, everything to you and ashu later." nidhi went back into the house worried, wondering what was going on.
BB-"So, Col what is going on what is so urgent and important that it could not wait till later, I am worried, please tell me quickly." CB-" Drr. Mathur, my story has two parts, please bear with me everything will make sense in the end." BB-" please go on, I am listening"
"Dr.  Mathur, my business manager is a shady character,  for a while now I have suspected him of doing foul play at the office, but could never find any hard proof, well yesterday, I found proof that he had been embezzling from my company for a number of years, any way I called the police and they  arrested him, he wanted to speak to me, after his arres, saying he had important info I needed to know,but I would have to withdraw my charges. He said that he could give me the story behind my heart attack, and how nidhi was put in a position where she had to sell the house you had gifted her. So I agreed to half of his terms and he finally told me everything. This was last year around the time ashutosh and nidhi met and fell in love, at that time ashu was also trying to buy back your house from your grand daughter, they both did not know their connection to each other though you then. Well, what happened was ashu's lawyer , used my managers greed to ask him to make sure that nidhi had to sell the house. My manager sabotaged the order placed with my business by a foreign company. I coild not fulfill the order and the foreign co. Wanted all their money back, I did not have that much, as I had to take a loan from the bank, to fulfill the order. Just around the same time the bank started wanting installments towards the loan, when I couldn't pay they threatened foreclosure, on my business and house. The stress caused me to have a severe heart attack, but the bank manager did not relent and nidhi was forced to sell the house to pay the bank and save the business and our house. I thought that the bank was being unreasonable, demanding payments but was helpless at that time. Yesterday one of the senior Vice President s of the bank came to see me. He had come to appologize to me on behalf of the bank on what had been done to me. The VP said that even though it's their bank and the manger was their employee, he had acted of his own accord. The bank had no knowledge of this. They had been investigating this matter for months, finally they found record and such, and found out that this manager was acting of his won will. When they found out everything, they called the manager to their. Office. And showed him proofs and a file regarding this  situation. He broke down and told them( after they threatened jail and called the police) .that  his sister blackmailed him to do,this because she hated nidhi. And she had contacted my manager, also and bribed him to sabotage my business.  To create circumstances in which nidhi have no choice but to sell her house. Which she did. She had a middle man Sandeep Bagchchi who purchased the house on her behalf. Then she waited for the opportunity to gift the house to ashutosh, and put him under her obligation. And the bank manger was her brother Adiya Trehan. 
Dr. Mathur, I came to you with this story, because I did not know how ashutosh would react. He is very sensitive regarding ,Mallika. The point being, if she could do all this before, I don't know what she will do now. I am scared for my daughters welfare Dr, Mathur , now that she is in the same house. Any way, I wanted to give you this police file containing all the witness statements, proofs that would expose Dr. Mallika and her brother.  Statements are from S. Bagchchi , ashu's lawyer, aditya Trehan, regarding Mallika and her machinations  It's up to you about how and when to tell ashutosh." BB was shocked a the whole story, and amazed at mallikas devious and wicked nature. He too had been having uneasy feelings towards her so called mental imbalance act, for the past few days now, but he had no tangible proof of his suspicions until now.  BB assured CB that he would always take care of nidhi and that no harm would come to her. He told him not to worry. CB took his leave and went home. 
BB  did not know how to tell ashu, he knew how much ashu valued mallikas friendship. He would be hurt beyond measure. But ashu had to be told, and they would need to decide what course of action had to be taken against Mallika. Poor Nidhi, BB thought we hurt her and made her go through so much pain, ashu and I just because we turned a blind eye to Mallikas act.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993maxnrubyCandy_jsjayshreep2amit1944Shobha4496dancydreamerM.L.PriyaNaiduGoodOneBinatshalini.malik72SSA777ssss97jayasree.raorskumaraarcharunsunita_gmkarajekarniniborn2ruleCherishhChitrathanSujatha.raowavesmudraswathijayanti_djrrdsuSuvika.

shalini.malik72

shalini.malik72

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
@libra 
I don't have any words to say after reading your part...onlyClap
I really wish KP and others from the show should read this and know this is how the story should proceed we want to see this not some kitchen drama...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BinatSSA777Suvika.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top