Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 150

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Now that Chapter 11 is done..how shall i go from here? KTLK fans...

1. should i put a quick closure to Mallika track and move on to something more interesting?

2. should i take more time to bring out Mallika's true colours without separating AshNi?

Being a first time writer, i need your input. please suggest.

Hey...been following the story with great interest but commenting for the first time...please continue with the Mallika track if only to prove that the same track can be handled with finesse and sensitivity rather than this ridiculous contrivance that it is turning into on the show!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Shee_xaanLibraSuvika.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 15)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

1. should i put a quick closure to Mallika track and move on to something more interesting?

2. should i take more time to bring out Mallika's true colours without separating AshNi?

Hey...been following the story with great interest but commenting for the first time...please continue with the Mallika track if only to prove that the same track can be handled with finesse and sensitivity rather than this ridiculous contrivance that it is turning into on the show!

Thank you Sujatha...got stuck after watching last night's episode (went into creative thought block after seeing Ashu D'oh) and was in need of someone to help me out a bit..feel really great to know that you are enjoying my story. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaanSujatha.rao

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Friends, here is Chapter 11 for you...esp to all the fans of Dr Ashutosh...

His thoughts are interrupted by the sound of door opening..he turns and finds Nidhi all fresh and radiant from the shower. Her hair still a bit wet, she looks at him and smiles, "Good morning Dr Ashutosh!" Seeing his scowl at hearing "Dr", she says "Jab aap par pyaar aata ho toh I'll call you Ashutosh aur jab aap par bahut zyaada pyaar aata ho toh Dr Ashutosh bulaungi." He grins at that! Honestly, he can't even stay angry at her for long. She makes a move towards her bag but Ashu holds her hand and says, "Nidhi, can you promise me something?" Seeing that he was really serious about it, she nods her head.

A ' Don't ever leave me. No matter what, we stay together. I have lived alone for so long never knowing what I was missing. But now after getting a taste of our togetherness, I don't want to be alone again. Life is going to throw a lot of challenges at us from now on. Today its Mallika and tomorrow it will be something else. Waise toh every couple has some issue or the other but the difference in our ages is not going to help us. But come what may, always remember that I love you and only you. Don't lose your trust in that fact. My ego some times makes me say some things that should not be said. And when that happens, challenge me and correct me. I am not perfect and all said and done occasionally I feel guilty about the fact that my young vibrant Nidhi has married a straight laced uptight kind of person who is so much older than her.

Nidhi closes his mouth with her hand and shakes her head as if to say "No".

N - stop! Don't say any more. I know you and I understand you more than you think. I promise you I'll never leave you. How can i? I have accepted the fact that I am incomplete without you. The day I was leaving Lucknow and you to go to Europe was'I don't even want to think about that day. You were calling out to me at the airport and all I could think about was, "I am going because I can't stay here and be away from him. But how do I live without even an occasional glimpse of him in the passing?"

and sensing that the conversation was getting too serious, she adds, "and whom are you calling uptight? Last night you were not uptight..in fact last night you were'" now it was his turn to close her mouth.

Both get a bit startled by the sound of phone ringing. Its from Baba. ' "Ashu beta I think you need to come home. Mallika has locked herself up in her room and not opening the door. She is not answering any of us and has not eaten anything since last night." Seeing the worry on his face, Nidhi asks,"what happened?" Ashu explains and both of them rush home.

Comments welcome!!

wow Sujatha, that was great. I was so angry with ashu all day yresterday, am a bit today also, it getting better, though. But that was great, those dialogs managed to save him. Wonder ful.
I join back with you soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaanSuvika.

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Thank you Sujatha...got stuck after watching last night's episode (went into creative thought block after seeing Ashu D'oh) and was in need of someone to help me out a bit..feel really great to know that you are enjoying my story. 

Hey...is your name Sujatha too?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Hi guys
Just to let everybody know, I won't be able to help Turag  with our story for about a week. My moms comming to visit. So please bear with us if we can't post every day.
See everyone after a week
Bye
Take care.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Shee_xaanSuvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Libra..from now on i have decided that the more Ashu's character is butchered in the serial, the more it will be elevated in my story. I am not saying he is going to be "Mr. Perfect" but just a more sensitive human and a reputed doctor. Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Shee_xaanSujatha.raoLibra

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Hey...is your name Sujatha too?

[/QUOTE]

LOL yeah it is! it felt kind of funny just now when i typed "Thank you Sujatha." Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaanSujatha.raoLibra

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Here is Chapter 12: I especially thank my Mausaji for this chapter as he is a psychiatrist and i took his help to know more about this domestic abuse issue and its more glaring symptoms. here you go..hope you all like it. 

Baba is pacing around in the hall n waiting for AshNi. Ashu comes in his wheelchair being pushed by Nidhi. Baba "Thank God you are here Ashu..i didn't know what else to do." Ashu "don't worry baba I'll take care of it." He pushes his wheel chair towards Mallika's room and knocks. No response. He calls out "Mallika open the door." Mallika opens the door in a flash and throws herself at Ashu. "where did you go off? I had nightmares last night and couldn't sleep and couldn't find you either. Jagan will come now and take me away. Where were you when I needed you?" Ashu pulls away Mallika's arms and says "I went out with Nidhi but now I am back. Relax and come on..baba said you didn't eat anything. Come and have something." Mallika "I'll only eat if you feed me." Nidhi is looking on the whole thing. Baba observes this and says "sorry beta. I didn't have a choice. I was getting scared that she would again harm herself like that day in the hospital." Nidhi "its ok baba. We don't get to chose our family. God gives them to us. But friends..we pick and chose and make our friends..and its our responsibility to stay behind them in time of their need." Baba is very happy to hear that n blesses her.

In Mallika's room, Ashu is feeding her lunch. Nidhi walks in to give her water. When she is about to leave, Ashu asks if Nidhi has eaten. She says no. he tells her to go and eat as she skipped breakfast in a hurry to get here and also has to go to JS for her evening rounds. Nidhi says she'll wait for him.

Mallika "I won't allow you to move from here Ashutosh..you'll again go away and leave me to face Jagan."

Before Ashu could reply Nidhi says "its ok you stay here. I'll eat with Baba." Mallika looks at Ashu and takes a piece of roti from the plate and tries to feed him. Nidhi stands there as if turned into stone. Ashu takes away the piece from Mallika and says "its ok Mallika I'll eat later." Nidhi leaves the room feeling a little disturbed.

Ashu has his lunch with Mallika and tries to engage Mallika in conversation. Ashu "You know Mallika..you won't believe it but guess where we went for our honeymoon! A Jungle! Nidhi's choice. I don't know much about these things so told her to decide. She took me to a jungle in a city bus. Oh my God! I never thought I would enjoy something like that but during those few days I found there are some things about me that even I don't know." He looked up with an expectant smile and saw that she was looking away from him as if she doesn't want to listen. He thought may be talk about marriage n honeymoon is bringing back bad memories for her and changed the topic and observed the way she relaxed and smiled at him.

Ashu wanted to see Nidhi before she left for JS but Mallika starts clinging again. Seeds of doubt start filtering in. as a doctor and a neurosurgeon he had seen a few cases of domestic abuse and one was so bad that the patient had sustained head injury and he had to treat her. So he was well aware of PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and its symptoms. He could understand the mood swings, the anxiety attacks and the nightmares. But he was not very sure about her need to cling on to him and ONLY him. Women usually shied away from any sort of physical touch and intimacy after going through something like this esp with a man. He had seen instances where such patients only accepted a female doc or nurse anywhere near them. May be she should be treated by a proper psychiatrist. Her colleague Dr (Mrs) Rao would be ideal. She is a psychiatrist, female and Mallika's friend too. He tentatively suggests that to Mallika. She gets agigated and screams and clings some more saying "No Ashutosh I don't need anyone but you. You are my medicine. You are my treatment. I don't want doctors or drugs. No Ashutosh NO NO NO!" Further doubts start creeping in. Should he discuss this with Nidhi? No. not until he knows for sure whats going on here. He could be completely paranoid and off the tangent and he didn't want anyone including his wife to think bad about his friend without reason. He decides that may be he needs to get closer to Mallika to know whats going on.

Its time for Nidhi to go to JS so she comes in to say bye to Ashu and that she would return well before the dinner preps start to help HK. Nidhi turns to go but Ashu holds her hand and joins their palms and pulls her to him. Nidhi feels awkward in front of Mallika and seeing this Ashu turns his wheelchair facing away from Mallika and pulls Nidhi into a hug. Nidhi has a delightful smile on her face and while hugging Ashu her glance meets Mallika who was watching them with eyes filled with hatred. She moves away says bye and leaves for JS.

Nidhi finishes her rounds and medication at JS and is taking a break. She keeps thinking about Mallika and the way she was looking at her with so much hate. Doubts start crowding in. she tries to remember what she read about such victims and their trauma and symptoms during her MBBS. Something is not adding up here..she thinks. Should I tell Ashutosh? Then immediately thinks, no, I might be wrong and he'll get hurt for doubting his friend. May be I should get closer to Ashutosh in front of Mallika again to determine and test this theory of mine.

Meanwhile Mallika is busy with her plans to cause a rift between AshNi. Ashutosh didn't accept her love because Nidhi came into his life. He just got infatuated with her youthful beauty but it won't sustain them. They are not MEANT to be together. SHE is the one for Ashutosh NOT nidhi. SHE was his soul mate NOT Nidhi. And its time Ashutosh realized that fact. She waited for him for 12 yrs and meeting someone for 12 seconds and falling in love CANNOT happen. 

That evening's fading sunlight shows all 3 of them with plans of their own for the days and nights to come!!

Comments welcome. Smile

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilli6AditiDKuhughosh1993Candy_jsamit1944jayshreep2dancydreamerjahanaaraM.L.PriyaNaiduBinatsudhajoaarchfanktlkSSA777shobha21ssss97karajekarjayasree.raoarunsunita_gmChitrathanniniborn2rulewavesLibrarrdsumudraswathi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top