Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 150

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmar

turgs this is personally my pov and accept this story/points are your own decession but i want to tell you something that as per serial running track with neg unbearable for me and dont want to read in this type of stories also.when mallika came out of this situation she should realized the fact that nidhi is Nidhi ashutosh mathur now.destiny also wanted ashnis relation.and she also remembered what she had done with nidhi but nidhi gave full support to her friend[ashu]in her treatment. what i had done [mallika] was really suited me?why ashutosh love nidhi,cares for nidhi,and merry her where i was his best friend since 12 years he didnot love me[mallika] she got answer of every questiones.she thought ;i am dignified doc.,have a friend like ahutosh who fights for me and god gave blessing to them.i did not get ashu because i donot deserve ashutosh. and she goes to ashutosh and nidhi and hug both and blessed nidhi[because she is very young than her] i want to confess everything with you and want punishment from you specially from nidhi  because  my maddness leads so many wrong things nidhi always tolerated this                                   again she became positive[all my person pov]                you raise questioned against jagan he was really bad person.ashu realised that he did not allowed mallika to merry him but mallika wants to blackmail ashu and wants to merry him by hook or by crook.and mallika rejects jagans proposal when they were in londan  college for ashu.so he may be taking revenge because he knew ashu dislikes him and cares for mallika lot[as a friend] so it can happened.

Thanks Alka..good pts indeed..will think them through and lets see what me and Libra can come up with..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 14)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Watching last night's episode D'ohhas made me all the more determined to get on with "Lets make our own KTLK" and show people that the same Mallika issue can be handled in a different way...and also its my way of salvaging the character of Dr Ashutosh...he was the reason i started watching the serial initially..my next chapter will be out shortly...hope everyone has a better time reading it than they had watching last night's yuck 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BinatSSA777

fanktlk

Goldie

fanktlk

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Yes Yes please salvage Ashu somehow... 

SSA777Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
am in the process since last night...but the current Ashu keeps popping into my head and spoiling my words...Cry  i will have to push him away otherwise he'll bring his soul mate also along with him..Wink

andkanSSA777

SSA777

Goldie

SSA777

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

am in the process since last night...but the current Ashu keeps popping into my head and spoiling my words...Cry  i will have to push him away otherwise he'll bring his soul mate also along with him..Wink

...bring his soul mate ... Too Funny!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSA777

Originally posted by turags

...bring his soul mate ... Too Funny!

Yeah...what with Kpji calling Nidhi "selfish bitch"..Mallu becomes the sainted soul mate, na!!

andkanSSA777

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Friends, here is Chapter 11 for you...esp to all the fans of Dr Ashutosh...

His thoughts are interrupted by the sound of door opening..he turns and finds Nidhi all fresh and radiant from the shower. Her hair still a bit wet, she looks at him and smiles, "Good morning Dr Ashutosh!" Seeing his scowl at hearing "Dr", she says "Jab aap par pyaar aata ho toh I'll call you Ashutosh aur jab aap par bahut zyaada pyaar aata ho toh Dr Ashutosh bulaungi." He grins at that! Honestly, he can't even stay angry at her for long. She makes a move towards her bag but Ashu holds her hand and says, "Nidhi, can you promise me something?" Seeing that he was really serious about it, she nods her head.

A – Don't ever leave me. No matter what, we stay together. I have lived alone for so long never knowing what I was missing. But now after getting a taste of our togetherness, I don't want to be alone again. Life is going to throw a lot of challenges at us from now on. Today its Mallika and tomorrow it will be something else. Waise toh every couple has some issue or the other but the difference in our ages is not going to help us. But come what may, always remember that I love you and only you. Don't lose your trust in that fact. My ego some times makes me say some things that should not be said. And when that happens, challenge me and correct me. I am not perfect and all said and done occasionally I feel guilty about the fact that my young vibrant Nidhi has married a straight laced uptight kind of person who is so much older than her.

Nidhi closes his mouth with her hand and shakes her head as if to say "No".

N - stop! Don't say any more. I know you and I understand you more than you think. I promise you I'll never leave you. How can i? I have accepted the fact that I am incomplete without you. The day I was leaving Lucknow and you to go to Europe was…I don't even want to think about that day. You were calling out to me at the airport and all I could think about was, "I am going because I can't stay here and be away from him. But how do I live without even an occasional glimpse of him in the passing?"

and sensing that the conversation was getting too serious, she adds, "and whom are you calling uptight? Last night you were not uptight..in fact last night you were…" now it was his turn to close her mouth.

Both get a bit startled by the sound of phone ringing. Its from Baba. – "Ashu beta I think you need to come home. Mallika has locked herself up in her room and not opening the door. She is not answering any of us and has not eaten anything since last night." Seeing the worry on his face, Nidhi asks,"what happened?" Ashu explains and both of them rush home.

Comments welcome!!

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993Candy_jsamit1944jayshreep2Shobha4496dancydreamerM.L.PriyaNaidushalini.malik72sudhajoshah1485ssss97SSA777jayasree.raoaarcharunsunita_gmkarajekarLibrasonyjknumChitaRKwavesniniborn2rulemudraswathi

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Now that Chapter 11 is done..how shall i go from here? KTLK fans...

1. should i put a quick closure to Mallika track and move on to something more interesting?

2. should i take more time to bring out Mallika's true colours without separating AshNi?

Being a first time writer, i need your input. please suggest.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top