Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 13)

Suvika. IF-Sizzlerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks Everyone! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

aarch Goldie
aarch
aarch

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Lovely, so romantic. Atleast we deserve half of what you have written...but.. sigh...

Waiting for next updates...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LibraSuvika.

Remya77 Senior Member
Remya77
Remya77

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Superb is all I can say right now... Thanks for making up our day...Beautiful... Waiting for your next episode where Mallu is being sent away back to KGH...:) Love to both of you.

Remya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LibraSuvika.

Suvika. IF-Sizzlerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Chapter 10: ENJOY Dancing

The look in his eyes changed from playful to intense..he wanted to devour her and treasure her at the same time. Suddenly he remembered the incident in Kerala when Nidhi had come running and hugged him for the first time..he never anything else would surpass the way he felt then..but tonight'with Nidhi looking up at him as if he has given her the whole world..he'll remember this look as long as he lives! He slowly started touching her with his finger tips..first her face,.her eyes..nose.,cheeks..lips..smearing her lipstick off in the process..it was as if a blind man was feeling something precious for the first time..getting to know her all over again through his touch..Nidhi's eyes were closed..part shyness part excitement. Ashutosh ' "Nidhi open you eyes..i don't want them closed tonight. I want to keep looking into them when I lose myself in you..i want to keep seeing you losing yourself in me and coming apart in my arms..i don't want darkness disguising anything tonight."

Nidhi looked at him with surprise..this was her husband? the one who didn't want to change his dress with her in the same room? the one who was hesitant when she wanted to give him a sponge bath? The one who said "yeh kuch zyaada nahi ho gaya?" when she wore a western outfit? Something has happened..something that has changed in him..changed HIM..She lovingly stroked his hair and said, "Ashutosh.." Ashutosh ' "that's all you'll be saying tonight..just my name..over and over..nothing else" His hands start their journey of discovery again..feeling the lace and satin and skin..but never once does he leave the hold of his eyes on hers.

Holding her in his arms he lies back on the pillows and pulls her over him.

Ashutosh ' "I have something for you."

Nidhi ' "what"

He doesn't let her move but stretches his arm and tries to take something. Nidhi makes a move to look in that direction. Ashu says "No..i told you..you get to look only at me..nothing else." He removes the lid of a cooler box and takes out a cup of choc ice cream..He removes the lid and scoops some on his finger and brings it to her lips. She automatically opens them and takes his finger. "Remember this?" he asks. "You wanted choc ice cream but I didn't get a chance to get you one." He takes some more with his fingers and feeds her the same way. Nidhi ' "what about you? Now its my turn." Ashu ' "no. this is your dessert and you are mine." Nidhi is lost in his look and that night in that resort with all the lights on in their room Ashutosh and Nidhi chase away all the remaining darkness lingering in their hearts.

Morning light filters in through the curtains and Nidhi stretches herself and tries to move but finds herself a prisoner of her husband's arm and leg. She blushes a little looking at the surroundings..the scattered pillows..the melted ice cream and the opened bottle of champagne with the glasses on the floor. She gets up without waking up Ashu and adjusts his leg so that it doesn't get uncomfortable for him and goes off to freshen up. Ashu wakes up to the sound of shower running and smiles to himself. He gets up slowly mindful of his leg but sees that Nidhi has taken care and put a pillow under his knee. He thinks "Dr Nidhi Ashutosh Mathur, I love you." His thoughts drift to Mallika "hope everything is ok at home. Am I being paranoid or is something else going on with Mallika? Why do I get worried whenever Nidhi is with Mallika?

Edited by turags - 13 June 2012 at 7:35am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilli6maxnrubyCandy_jsjayshreep2dancydreamerjahanaaraM.L.PriyaNaiduRemya77shalini.malik72sudhajoalkaparmarSSA777ssss97karajekarbusybee..shobha21jayasree.raoarunsunita_gmChitrathanniniborn2rulewavesLibramudraswathi

shalini.malik72 Senior Member
shalini.malik72
shalini.malik72

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
just opened my iPad and read chap 9&10 wow I am enjoying every bit of it loved it ..
thanks@Libra & turags awesome effort waiting for the next ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777busybee..LibraSuvika.

Suvika. IF-Sizzlerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Thanks Shalini..
Suvika. IF-Sizzlerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Fans of KTLK!!! need your input..give your ideas as to how the story should move after this and which way it should go. 

1. Should Ashu talk to Nidhi regarding his suspicions or confirm and confront Mallika by himself? 

2. Should Mallika's character be turned completely negative (all intent on separating AshNi even to the extent of harming Nidhi) or should it be in such a way that she can't stand losing Ashu n wants him back in her life?

3. Did she really go through a bad marriage and an abusive husband or is she making it up?

Awaiting your views..
alkaparmar Senior Member
alkaparmar
alkaparmar

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
turgs this is personally my pov and accept this story/points are your own decession but i want to tell you something that as per serial running track with neg unbearable for me and dont want to read in this type of stories also.when mallika came out of this situation she should realized the fact that nidhi is Nidhi ashutosh mathur now.destiny also wanted ashnis relation.and she also remembered what she had done with nidhi but nidhi gave full support to her friend[ashu]in her treatment. what i had done [mallika] was really suited me?why ashutosh love nidhi,cares for nidhi,and merry her where i was his best friend since 12 years he didnot love me[mallika] she got answer of every questiones.she thought ;i am dignified doc.,have a friend like ahutosh who fights for me and god gave blessing to them.i did not get ashu because i donot deserve ashutosh. and she goes to ashutosh and nidhi and hug both and blessed nidhi[because she is very young than her] i want to confess everything with you and want punishment from you specially from nidhi  because  my maddness leads so many wrong things nidhi always tolerated this                                   again she became positive[all my person pov]                you raise questioned against jagan he was really bad person.ashu realised that he did not allowed mallika to merry him but mallika wants to blackmail ashu and wants to merry him by hook or by crook.and mallika rejects jagans proposal when they were in londan  college for ashu.so he may be taking revenge because he knew ashu dislikes him and cares for mallika lot[as a friend] so it can happened.

Edited by alkaparmar - 12 June 2012 at 7:33am

Go to top