Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 150

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini.malik72

guys waiting for your next post and update of your story..
Sorry about the delay Shalini. I will  post the next chap  as soon as I can. I am just trying to work out a few kinks regarding a couple of ideas I have about the story. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72SSA777Shee_xaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our KTLK-Version - 1 CH 35(pg 144)Ashu's Legacy (Page 11)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shalini.malik72

shalini.malik72

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by shalini.malik72

guys waiting for your next post and update of your story..

its on the way Shalini..how was chapter 8 btw??
it was great read it many times,it was like going back to my college days when use to read an mb and if the story was good I use to keep it.. after reading your story having all the characters in front of you it's like watching a new episode really enjoying itClap

SSA777Shee_xaanLibra

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binat

Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by Mehek25

Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

I think the original track is going in the right way-to the Mallu exposure step by step.From the beginning we have seen Ashu little confused about Mallika except one thing-he doesn't Love her.So in this sick stage of Mallika,Ashu is bound to be sensitive.And it's good-Nidhi has won over her insecurities,now it will lead to the exposure after some time.Ashu's Mall-confusion and feeling guilt will b over,AshNi's Mallu Kaantein will b over frever...So chill.

Am hoping ur prediction that this is all going to lead to Mallu exposure comes true...Its becoming unbearable (at least to me) to see Mallu always managing  to come between Ashni in some way or the other...and Ashu always remaining unaware of her devious desires and ways...

Thats the reason this story was taken up..i got tired of Ashu being sensitive to Mallika and insensitive to Nidhi...its as if he is now married to Nidhi so started taking her for granted n he can see only Mallika n her sacrifices..agree that Ashu doesn't and has never loved Mallika but it is my understanding that generally if such feelings are one sided, it makes the person who is NOT reciprocating a little uncomfortable..esp if he/she is already married. It just doesn't seem like the same Ashu who said, "If i marry you Mallika, i can neither be a good friend nor a good lover nor a good human." This story has started out as an effort to bring back the lover in Ashutosh and the doctor in Nidhi. Kpji anyway is not going to listen to us..toh humne socha chalo hamari khushi ke liye  khudh ka apna KTLK likh lete hain."Wink

I stopped watching KTLK also because of the Mallu track...its totally "over the top" as my teenage son would sayTongue
The forum keeps me going and entertained - who needs KTLK when we have such beautiful and talented writers hereBig smile
Wow, thank you for that beautiful compliment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaanSuvika.

anjalini

anjalini

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Hi both Turags and Libra,m loving ur story, read all chapters many times waiting for successive chapters. U R taking ahead story exactly the way all Ashnians want it to go. Thanx for the pleasure.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Shee_xaanLibraSuvika.

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjalini

Hi both Turags and Libra,m loving ur story, read all chapters many times waiting for successive chapters. U R taking ahead story exactly the way all Ashnians want it to go. Thanx for the pleasure.
Thank you. We just want to be happy with ktlk. We all love this show so much, and right now we are all disappointed with it. So we all need to anything we possible can to help each other get through this awful track. I am glad you like our story. Feel free to contribute anytime.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliniBinatSSA777Shee_xaanSuvika.

Binat

Binat

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by anjalini

Thank you. We just want to be happy with ktlk. We all love this show so much, and right now we are all disappointed with it. So we all need to anything we possible can to help each other get through this awful track. I am glad you like our story. Feel free to contribute anytime.

Please, please carry on with your story as even reading updates on KTLK are too depressingCry

SSA777Shee_xaanLibra

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER 9
Hi everyone here's chap nine , sorry to keep every one waiting, actually had a lot going on today. Plus with most of us feeling so bad after today's episode, I wanted to make this good and I also made it long . I hope you guys like it and don't get bored.

Nidhi came back with their wedding album, and with great apprehension handed it to Ashutosh. She didn't think was a very good idea. If,  Mallika couldn't even stand to have nidhi in the same house, cause nidhi had noticed that whenever she and ashu were together mallika had one of her hysterical episodes, how would Mallika tolerate seeing their wedding pictures. But...
She glanced over to where ashutosh was talking to Mallika, and showing her their wedding pictures, nidhi noticed the way, Mallika had gone eerily still, she was staring at a photograph of when 
Ashutosh was putting the mangalsutra around nidhis neck, both of them were looking at each other and were smiling into  each others eyes. Ashu also noticed Mallika staring at the picture with a great amount of fascination. He said, "Mallika do you like this picture? Isn't it beautiful, it happens to be one of my favorites also." he took the picture out of the album and looked at it smiling and remembering their wedding, the day his dream had come true, the day nidhi became his. Ashu looked up at nidhi and smiled tenderly, and with a bit of naughtiness in his eyes, which nidhi recognized, and she blushed.  
Suddenly both of them were rudely, pulled out of their dream world, Mallika had snatched the picture out of Ashutosh's hand and was tearing it up like a maniac.  She was hysterical," ashutosh how could you do this to me. How could you marry her. How could you belong to anyone else, you are mine. She can't have you, I will never give you up, never. You promised me that you were going to stay with me, and keep me with you. You can't stay with her. I won't let you , you are mine, you hear me." with that she lunged at nidhi, as if she would claw her eyes out, she reached for nidhis neck," that mangalsutra you are wearing is mine, I want it back , no body can wear ashutosh's mangalsutra but me." she had such a maniacal look on her face, that ashu felt very scared for nidhi, he tried to grab Mallika, to stop her, all the while she was yelling and cursing nidhi, trying to get at her. When nothing else worked, ashu gave Mallika a hard shove, and she fell back and sat down on the floor, she was so surprised at that, that she stopped yelling.
Mallika, looked up at ashu with tears in her voice, and said,"ashutosh how could you do that to me, how could you hurt me, you are supposed to take care of me. You said that you wouldn't let anyone hurt me again, yet you hurt me yourself." and she started to come towards him again with arms outstretched , like she was going to hug him. Before she could reach him, ashutosh said" Mallika stop. Mallika, i know you are confused about a lot of things but you know nidhi is my wife, I know you understand that much. I know you are angry right now, but what you did just  now is not right. I will not Let you hurt my wife. Mallika I know you have been through something horrible, but you know and understand everything that is going on around you.  We have been talking these past few days, and you have been very alert during our conversations, your responses also have been coherent. So I know that you know what you are doing. Maybe you can't control yourself right now, and you have trouble fighting the rages or fits of depression, but you know... And, Mallika if you don't ry to control your self, and if you ever try to hurt nidhi again..." M-"ashutosh, how could you speak to me like that, you are supposed to be my friend." A-"I am your friend. And I am trying to help you. That is why you are here with us In our house. And I am taking care of you, but I will not see nidhi hurt. Now Mallika calm down, while I send the maid to clean up this mess, and I want you you lie down and take a nap, I will come and talk to you later." Mallika reach out and grabbed a hold of his hand and said, "ashutosh please, stay with me , I feel very scared right now, I am scared to be alone, I need you." ashu, firmly withdrew had hand and said, " now, we talked about this Mallika. You are with me in my house, but I cannot stay with you all the time, you are safe here. No one can hurt you. I have other responsibilities to take care of as well. So lie down like a good girl, and I'll send HM kaka with some tea for you, then I want you to take a nap." With that ashu asked nidhi to wheel him outside .
As soon as they were out of the room, Mallika, (who had been sitting on the bed in a defensive pose with the covers drawn up to her neck) looked up and smiled. She got up from the bed, and bent down topick up the remains of ashu and nidhis wedding picture. "I think I over did it a bit today. I will need to be careful about that in the future. And I am so stupid I almost gave my self away. I also need to watch what I say to ashutosh in the future, I had forgotten how smart he is. I wonder what happened between them that he is suddenly back to full husband mode. Well it's not going to last long, I'll make sure of that.  Soon their love and dream of a life together, will be in as many pieces as this wedding picture of theirs." she smiled again, one of her really evil sly smiles. She heard someone coming, so she got back on the bed and pretended to sleep.
Outside her room, ashu looked at nidhi, her face was bone white, her hands were shaking, and she was trembling. Ashu got worried, he called out for HM kaka and baba. They heard ashu voice and came as fast as they could. Baba took a look at nidhi and said" ashu beta what happened to nidhi what's wrong with her. We should call a doctor." A-"baba, I am a doctor. Nidhi has had a shock. Mallika had a really bad hysterical episode, after seeing our wedding pictures. She got violent, and tried to hurt nidhi. But nothing happened. Nidhi is fine just a little scared. I need yours and HM kakas help to take her to our room and help me lie her down." 
As soon as nidhi was settled on the bed, baba said" ashu beta, we can't let this happen again. Just like you, I love Mallika also, but we also know your past history together, and also about her hatred for nidhi. Beta, if Mallika is reacting this way to nidhi, we have to take action. Today you were there, but what about when you are not, you know nidhi takes  tea and other things to Mallika several times a day. Beta we need to discuss other options. I can't take a chance with nidhis safety. I promised her father that I would always take care of her. She is also my granddaughter, I failed my daughter, I can't fail nidhi. We need to come some sort of a decision."  Ashu, looked at baba, with a sad but resigned look on his face"you are right baba, we can't take any chances. We will talk about it later, right now baba, I will stay with nidhi, and take care of her." baba and HM left their room with worried looks on their faces.
Over in her room, Mallika was really frustrated,because she had not been able to listen to what was going on between ashu and his baba. What ever it was she knew she was secure, ashutosh would never ask her to leave. He would not let anything come between their friendship. And she knew he would also forgive her outburst of earlier. Ashu would forgive her anything. Still, she wished she could have heard what they were saying. It was fun, plus if you found about events, it was easier to map out strategies. Her favorite was when she had interrupted their celebration, of ashu's welcome home from the hospital, night. She would never forget the look in nidhis face when she showed up. It was priceless, so far she had been successful, in her goal to keep the apart every night since. Today was no different.
Back in their room, ashu looked at nidhi , she had uttered a word since mallikas attack. A bit of color had returned to her face, and her pulse and come back down to normal. But she was still quiet. A-"nidhi, sweetheart." nidhi looked up at that and smiled the most wonderfull  smile ever, and there was surprise in her eyes"what did you just call me", A-"I said nidhi", N-"no after that," ashutosh smiled and said, "sweetheart" N-"you have never called me that before. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. And you  are the the sweetest man alive. I love you very much dr. Ashutosh." A-"I thought we settled this yesterday, I am you husband nidhi, and I don't like my wife calling me dr. Ashutosh. I want you to call me by my name, or make up a name or even suniye ji, bu not Dr. Ashutosh. Is that clear" N-"ok ok don't get all upset now. By the way, suniye ji, Thankyou."A-"for what" N-"I know what you did. You called me sweetheart deliberately. You knew that would shock me, and I would forget my fright. Well it worked. I am fine now, a little shaky, but iam ok. One thing though, I won't forget, and I won't let you forget. I expect to be called sweetheart by my husband quite often, I love the way, it sounds coming from you."
She started getting up from bed, ashu stopped her and told her to rest. He knew she had come home after her night shift, and must be really tired, and on top of that the whole Mallika incident.  She was still pale, but least she had lost the frightened look. He could not stand to see her quite and sad or frightened. His nidhi, was full of life, bubbly, naughty, she talked a mile a minute, and came up with the most hair brained ideas, she drove him nuts, but he would not have her any other way. She was his nidhi, and he loved her more than life itself. When he thought of what Mallika could have done, it frightened the life out of him.  Whenever he was with Mallika, now he got a really uneasy feeling. The seed of doubt that had sprung up in his mind was something he did not want to even think about. He refused to think such things about his friend. It was probably all in his head anyway, the last few days had been filled with a lot of tension and drama, so his brain was probably on overdrive.
Ashu. Shook off his morbid thoughts and looked at nidhi, she was fast asleep. She looked beautifull, like an angel, his angel, he couldn't reisist, so he bent down and pressed a gentle kiss on her lips. Nidhi smiled. 
Smiling ashu went to the living room where baba, was sitting with a worried look on his face. He looked up at ashu," beta how is nidhi, now, I've been really worried about her. I have never seen her like that." A-"I know baba, I was worried to, but she is ok now, she is sleeping. She was really tired after last night duty and on top of that the whole incident, it was too much. Sleep will be good for her."B-"your right beta, let her rest, dont disturb her." a-"Baba, I wanted to ask you something. I was thinking, that ever since we came back from our honey moon, nidhi and I haven't had much time together, and now with Mallika in the house iam having to spend all my time with her taking care of her, and then with all that's happened in the past few days, the fight, and today Mallika, well I thought if its ok with you I could take nidhi out tonight, and maybe we could spend the night at a resort or something, I think she will enjoy that, and I think it will be good for her to get out of the house for a bit, so...what do you think?" B-"ashu, beta that a wonderful idea, and HM and I we could take care of Mallika along with one of the nurses from the hospital." A-"ok baba great idea, I'll call the hospital right now and make arrangements. I'll also leave notice with the nurse that should, Mallika get violent again, or act up, to go ahead and give her a strong sedative."  ashu went ahead and called the hospital, and also made all the arrangements at a nearby resort.
Nidhi woke feeling really good and very refreshed. She was getting out of bed when she saw a packed suitcase near the bedroom door. She was puzzled, she got out of bed and noticed a rose along with a note on her dresser. She picked it up smiling, and started reading'Hi, Sweatheart,(does this scene look familiar, just taking a page out of your book) I know you are wondering about the suitcase, well don't , I'll explain everything when I see you. For now, I just want you to get ready, and come out to the front lawn, iam waiting for you.oh and wear something really pretty for me, I feel like showing off my beautiful wife.  I love you.'. Nidhi heart was bursting with joy. She could not imagine her ashutosh being so romantic. He was doing it for her.  She ran to get ready.
When nidhi came out, ashutosh was waiting for her. He and baba with sitting in the yard and talking, ashu had one eye on the house, as soon as he saw nidhi, a smile lit his face, and he held out his hand. Nidhi walked over and put her hand in his and smiled at him"I am so excited, I can't wait, so what's the surprise, and why do we need a suitcase." Ashu smiled just like my nidhi, the excitement on her face,like a child, and the whole sentence, said in one breath, she is adorable he thought."where we are going is a surprise. But what I can tell you is that we will be back tomorrow afternoon. So if you are ready lets leave, the suitcase is already in the car, and yes madam I made sure you have everything including the junk, you take wherever you go." nidhi scowled and made a face at him, and then frowned and said"but Mallika..." A-"don't worry all taken care of. I got a nurse from KGH, for the night, and she has all the instructions so let's go." nidhi went to touch babas feet, baba told them to go and have a good time and not to worry about anything.
It was night by the time they arrived at the resort. They went ahead and checked in and went to their room, the minute she stepped into their room, nidhi stopped talking(before that she had kept up a constant chatter). Well, ashu thought, that's one way to shut her up, but he preferred the other way better and was looking forward to it. Nidhi was still stunned. Ashu tipped the bellboy and closed the door.  "nidhi...nidhi...say something . Do you like it?" nidhi didn't say a word, the whole room was done up just like their wedding night, flowers on the bed making a canopy around the bed, candles lit around the room, and the small dinette had had dinner all ready waiting on it  and a bottle on champagne waiting on the side in a bucket of ice. It was beautiful, magical, and romantic. She finally turned to look at him. Ashu looked at her face, she had tears running down her face, her eyes were full of love , and her face had a look of happiness he hadn't seen since the moment the priest had announced that they were husband and wife. He wanted to see this happiness on her face always. 
Nidhi came to him, and knelt down in front of him took his face in her hands and placed a kiss on his lips tenderly," main aapse se bahut pyar karti hoon ashutosh. Kitna, yeh to main bhi nahin jaanti. But I promise to love you always, I till my last day on earth and even beyond that. Ever, since we met you have been a part of me. In the beginning I was uncomfortable with that, but when I realized I loved you, well you became as necessary to me as my own heartbeat. I am nothing without you, and everyday I think, ok , I don't think I could love you any more than I do already, the next day, I prove myself wrong, because my love for you just keeps increasing." 
Ashu pulled her into his arms and just held her. Holding her close was like coming home,  it gave him a feeling of peace and contentment that knew no bounds. He reluctantly let her go. "nidhi are you hungry, we can eat if you want, dinner is all ready." N-"yes i am a little hungry, but I'd like to freshen up a bit." A-"go ahead and in  the meantime I will open up the champagne, and see what the food looks like." nidhi picked up her overnight case and went to the bathroom, she looked in the mirror and smiled, ashu was not the only one that could surprise, before getting ready, she had put a special nightgown, in the suitcase, just in case. It was something Anji had given her as a surprise for their wedding night, but she never had gotten the opportunity , or could work up the nerve to wear it, until now. It was perfect for tonight. She could not wait to see her husbands face.
Ashu waited impatiently for nidhi to come out of the bathroom, he was looking out of the window, when her heard the bathroom door open , he turned around. He couldn't believe his eyes, nidhi was standing in front of him wearing a beautiful white nightgown. All lace and silk. It flowed around her and and yet clung to every single curve of her body, keeping modesty intact and yet leaving nothing to the imagination. He could not take his eyes off of her. He held out his hand, she walked slowly towards him and put her hand in his. Ashu pulled her closer and sat her down on the chair, then bent forward and took hold of her face and kissed her, he couldn't seem to help himself. Nidhi pulled away and said"but what about dinner," A-"I would rather have desert first." nidhi looked at him shyly and blushed. She could not believe that this was her reserved, shy stuffy ashutosh.  Ashu asked her to wheel him to the bed. 
Meanwhile, back at ashu's house Mallika woke up from her nap, feeling very groggy,it  took her a few minutes to clear her head. She was confused how could she have slept for so long and so deeply, and it dawned ashu had put a sedative in the tea, he had sent with HM.  She opened her eyes, she was alone in her room, and it was night, she wondered where ashu was, it was awfully quiet in the house. She got out of bed and opened her door a tiny bit and peeked out. She saw Baba in the living room talking on the phone and there was a nurse standing nearby. She was huge, it looked like she was a body builder or a descendant of Attila the Hun, and she was vaguely familiar, then she remembered, this was one of the nurses at KGH, they'd had hired her specially to help with patients who got violent,  or acted up. Then they called on her when they needed her to help control and subdue the more difficult patients. Mallika had a bad feeling about this. So she snuck out a little further and heard baba say," yes Col. We are fine don't worry. Ashu arranged for one of the nurses at KGH to say with us tonight. With ashutosh and nidhi out for the night, I'll rest easier knowing Mallika has some one that can take care of her, also it's a relief to know that she can handle difficult patients, for the most part Mallika is fine we have not had that much trouble, but today she got very violent, and nealy hurt nidhi.  Yes Col, don't worry,  Nidhi is absolutely fine.  Ashu thought she needed a break so he took her out, they will be back tomorrow. I don't know where, they went , ashu said something about some hotel or the other, well its not a big deal where they are as long as they are together and have a good time. Yes, we'll call if anything comes up. Goodnight. I will have nidhi call when they come back to tomorrow. Bye."  Mallika could not believe it, after everything, she failed. She didn't even know where they were, so she couldn't do anything to interrupt them. She was furious, she was just about to start on one of her tantrums , when she heard something that shut her up even before she began. Baba told the nurse, that ashu had left instructions that if she got difficult then the nurse should sedate her. Mallika was impotent with fury, but there was nothing she could do. So she crept back to her room and started planning her next hysterical episode, one that would not even allow them near each other even for a min after they got home tomorrow. She had a smile on her face when the nurse came into her room...
At the resort, ashutosh asked nidhis help get on the bed, she came and put her arms around to help him off the chair onto the bed, whole time his hands accidentally brushing, in places, that had her heart thundering. A-"nidhi I also need help undressing, could you help me please," he had a really naughty look in his eyes and that smile, he knew exactly what that did to her. N-"but I know you can do that yourself." A-"yes but is better if my wife helps me." nidhi sat on the bed in front of him, and started unbuttoning his shirt, her face felt so hot, she had not seen this aspect of her husband before, it was very exciting and endearing at the same time. She helped him off with his shirt. And could not resist  touching him, she reached out but ashu caught her hand mid way, nidhi looked up questioningly, ashu brought her hand to his lips and kissed it then he pulled her into his arms and laid her down, while he bent over her, looking at her with so much love, and tenderness it brought tears to her eyes. Ashu, leaned forward and kissed her forehead, her nose, her cheeks, and then finally her lips, then leaned back and said,"nidhi, tonight I want to make it up to you for all the pain , I've caused you, for all the times, I've ignored you, left you alone, all the tears and everything. Nidhi you are my hear and soul, you are the air I breathe, and you are every beat that my hear beats. I love you, more than words can say. And tonight is going to be our real wedding night, the one I should have given you, the one you deserved. Tonight is your night, it's for you." nidhi looked at him with wonder and love and said, "Aushutosh,a wedding night is supposed to be for two people. So this is our night, and for the both us. " ashu suddenly realized that she had called him ashutosh, plain ashutosh, and it sounded wonder ful. He got that naughty look in his eyes again and said," what did you say, say that again," Nidhi, laughed with mischief and said,"I wondered when you would notice. Ashutosh..." A-"say it again". N-"ashutosh, you talk too much come here..."

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

maxnrubyCandy_jsamit1944jayshreep2Shobha4496dancydreamerswathimanjula69M.L.PriyaNaiduPooliciousnigahladssss97Remya77Binatshalini.malik72GoodOneshah1485SSA777jayasree.raoaarcharunsunita_gmkarajekarniniborn2ruleChitaRKShee_xaanmudraswathirrdsujayanti_dj

Binat

Binat

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
My only comment - "If onlyCry"

Thanks for making our day better. You both are awesomeClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top