Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: fanktlk

Awesome... this sums it up so beautifully... I think i will spend the rest of the weekend thinking of this version than the precap. 

Thanks Libra... you do have the talent to write. πŸ‘

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement.
shalini.malik72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@libra and turags 
you both are amazing just loved your version of the story I wish KP sees this and takes some tips...
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Turags - awesome idea and love the story.
Libra - That was brillinat how you pitched in and carried it forward.
Love both versions. would love to read more.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: waves

Turags - awesome idea and love the story.

Libra - That was brillinat how you pitched in and carried it forward.
Love both versions. would love to read more.πŸ‘

Thank you. Got lots of encouragement from deepa. I wouldolive to try and cont. but I thought this post was in answer to Thursday's precap. I wonder if it would be ok with the author of this post if we carry this story forward. 
I would need a little help from everyone. If people could tell me in which direction they would want the story to go, basically suggest some tracks, it would be very helpful.
I am not sure how much I can do. This is my first time writing. I've never done this before. But I can try.
Edited by Libra - 11 years ago
alkaparmar thumbnail
Mallika and DB sitting together and making some deal to seperate Ashni.DB wants nidhi that she wanted rohan and nidhis marriage.and mallu wants ashu and her marriage.they are planning for some tricks                     In the evening dadibua came out from the mallikas room and saw bb sitting in the garden with the cup of tea and hk is also accompanied him.suddenly mallika shouted;'ashutosh,jagan mue maar daalega,please help me.' but she didmot get any reply.she shocked.bb says ,'samadhanji,mallika ki jimmedari aapne uthai thi aap uske paas jaiye aur uska dhyan rakhiye.' db is also shocked. bb smiled                                 db asked where is nidhi? bb did not answered.                                                      ashutosh and nidhi are at kerala airport with ranga and anji.actually bb heard the convo betwn db and mallika. suddenly he make a trick and told ashu to go to kerala for the weather change. firstly ashu refuses to go but bb convienced his as he and db will take care of her. rangas parents didnot agreed to ranjis marriage so they accompanied them to register there marriage there[kerala].as ashni came to know about mallika and dbs intension they became free and wanted to spare some time alone with each other.and ashu know that nidhi is with her so he donot need anybody and he smiled  at nidhi and told sorry to her.  they are happiest persons in the world.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† and mallu maa was under shock😲😲😲😲😲
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Libra

Thank you. Got lots of encouragement from deepa. I wouldolive to try and cont. but I thought this post was in answer to Thursday's precap. I wonder if it would be ok with the author of this post if we carry this story forward. 

I would need a little help from everyone. If people could tell me in which direction they would want the story to go, basically suggest some tracks, it would be very helpful.
I am not sure how much I can do. This is my first time writing. I've never done this before. But I can try.

Thanks a lot Waves and Shalini..we would def carry it fwd..

Libra, i know we started it as an answer to the precap..but lets make it a full fledged story..i am all for it...between you n me and all the KTLK loyal fan club pitching in...and the way we are able to carry where the other has left off, we can make a 1000 epi serial..lets give it a try.😎
anjalini thumbnail
Thanx Libra and turags, loved stories from both of you. I don't understand why KPji can't make us happy by writing such simple lovestory,he is just interested in bringing big twists and turns which we  Asnians hardly ever liked .So buckup u guys ur doing wonderful job and fulfilling our wishes as we want Ashni union in KTLK,Thanx amillion again.Love the forum.
Suvika. thumbnail
Thanx anjalini...ur encouragement means a lot to us...keep watching..we'll be out with the next episode soon..πŸ˜‰
Suvika. thumbnail
and btw, Libra, this is my first try at writing too..so if you are having as much fun at trying this out as i am, lets not stop..
Suvika. thumbnail
story cont...

Anjie walks into the kitchen and says "Wah jeejaji..i think I am going to have my dinner here tonight..i HAVE to taste your cooking" Ashu smiles a little and says "if saaliji wishes that how can a jeeja say no." And seeing that Anjie actually wants to talk to Nidhi alone, he moves away. NIdhi immediately looks at her and asks with her eyes "what?"…ANjie says "yaar..i need your help with this village girl dressing up..my fashion designing course doesn't provide me with these kind of outfits." Nidhi says dressing up is the easiest part but she should take care with her attitude and language and not slip up anywhere. Both of them exchange some fun gossip n try out a few dialogues and Anjie gets ready to leave. Ashu stops her and reminds her to have dinner with them. Anjie says "not now jeejaji..you get well completely and make a full fledged dinner and I'll come." Ashu laughs at that.

Night time…Nidhi left for her night duty and everyone is down for the night. Ashu checks in on Mallika but she seems to be sleeping peacefully. He comes back to his room but unlike the previous night, both are happy with their memories and thoughts.

Nidhi comes home in the morning. Ashu is in his room sitting up trying to get ready by himself. Nidhi walks in and sees him and gets a mischievous smile on her face. She walk up behind him and closes his eyes. He gets a delightful smile on his face and says "who is this?" Nidhi – "Guess"..Ashu – "a beautiful young wife who has come to meet her budda husband"..Nidhi laughs at that and hugs him from behind. Just then Mallika starts her screeming "Ashutosh where did you go?".. Nidhi backs away from him and makes a move to get his wheel chair. Ashu is lost in his thoughts thinking, "Mallika starts getting disturbed only when Nidhi is with me..she was fine for 2 nights and now Nidhi walks in and she is getting agitated." He moves into the wheel chair with Nidhi's help but still seems distracted.

Comments welcome..

Libra, i am leaving it open as to whether Mallika is faking it or not..