Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alkaparmar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
waah ram milaaye jodi ek kaani ek kodi .busybeeji badhiya hai.someone pinch me and save ashni from thesedevis
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: alkaparmar

read more                                                                                                                         ashu realised his mistake and feel bad for hurting nidhi.his mind turns reverse and forward and suddenly he remember each and every inseedentse how nidhi fighted with her family for him.her support when news/media blames him.his eagarness to see him.haldi ceremony mehndi ceremony and saat phere with saach vachan he remember all the .suddenly he dreamed of jungle where they both lost and seperated and that put one aah in his heart and he became eager to meet her.he runs toward nidhi where nidhi trying to avoid to come in front of him with eyes full of tears.ashus heartbeats became fast.he gave back hug to nidhi and took her face in his two hands and eyes are with full of love and said' nidhi achaanak hi muze laga ki maine tumhe kho diya.main to kuchh bhi bol deta hoo.i am sorry.aap to meri zindagi ka khubsoorat fool ho jo meri zindagi ko hamesha mehkata rahega.mallika to sirf meri dost hai per tum to meri zindagi,mera sapna aur meri dhadkan ho.please forgive me                                                                                                 nidhi;dr.ashutosh maine aapka gussa aur pyaar dono dekha hai aur muze aapke dono chere pasand hai aapka haq hai gussa karna mera farz hai bhool gana.i love you whatever you are 'so just chill. main aapko chhodkar kahaa jaaoongi her raaste yahi per to aate hai . mere raastoki manzil yahi hai                                                               they both see in each others eyes with full of love and passionate and gave tight hug to each other.                                                          guys do you like this story?please leave comments

Wow alka..i couldn't have handled better..i could really see that...great job..loved it..thanx for taking the story fwd in such a beautiful way..
alkaparmar thumbnail
thanks but originally your idea which gave path to think
Suvika. thumbnail
busybee..you really think we should again turn dadi bua negative to that extent??🤔 rest i think looks cool..
aa07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ashu looks mightily relieved but still keeps looking at Nidhi as if willing her to look at him..she refuses to glance in his direction and leaves the room. Baba walks up to Ashu and says "Beta..you shouldn't have said that..DB's fears do make sense..all of us know that Mallika is your friend but try seeing it from Nidhi's pt of view..she just got married to you n hasn't even got completely settled in her new life..now she has to take care of you n Mallika who according to what you said before, has caused lots of pain for her. there is a limit to her strength too and she knows Mallika loved you..just think how she must be feeling with her clinging to you all the time..i know we all think of Mallika like a member of this family but now you are married to Nidhi..she is your love n your life..i still remember how you were when both of you had to break off, as if all hope has left from your life n your eyes always searching for her no matter where you were and what you were doing..your love has won but now you have to make sure it stays strong."

Hey...great job...now try this...Replace Ashu with crazy CV's/KP. Nidhi with KTLK viewers...Baba with Rajan Shahi and Mallika with " god forsaken AshMa track".

so here is an example...Crazy Cv's/KP look mightily relievd...looking at KTLK viewers  who have promised to stay with the show...Shahi walks up to them and says..CV's...all of us know you all are obsessed with god forsaken AshMa track but try seeing it fromKTLK viewers point of view...they just got used to this new marriage track and have not completely settled yet...
Edited by aa07 - 11 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice ideas... People... But after hurting nidhi.. Itni jaldi ashu ke manane se nidhi shouldnt agree... Coz ashu words were unforgettable!
alkaparmar thumbnail
true buddy but true love can forgive betterhaalfs angry words and everything
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: turags

busybee..you really think we should again turn dadi bua negative to that extent??🤔 rest i think looks cool..

I don't agree with @busybee. You are right. 
Plus I don't think DB will ever do that to nidhi. And all the  arguments for age etc, have been made by DB only, and Inspite of her misgivings she gave the ashni marriage her blessings. She would ever listen to mallu, cause DB didn't like her sticking to ashu anyway.
Edited by Libra - 11 years ago
alkaparmar thumbnail
ek zagda aisa bhi;                                                                                                         C V ;aanedo aanedo use [mallu] aana hai.pagli ko bhi wada nibhana hai                                                                                                                                       rajan saahi    production to mera hai.paisa hai paisa mera paisa           CV   mallika hai meri jaan mera kehna maan                                                   rajan saahi    aamdani atthani kharcha rupaiya natija than than gopaal     CV ab to raam hi trp laaye beda paar lagae                                                           mallika entered in cvs office  jor se bolo cv;jai mata di                                     dar se bolo  rs,nidhi,ashu,baba,bb,db,hk all loudly   jai mata di                                                                                                                                                     mallika paise to dekar jaao
Suvika. thumbnail
my version cont...

After listening to Baba Ashu goes in search of Nidhi..she is in their room talking over the phone..he gets to hear the ending of the conversation "yes..i'll be there tomorrow morning as soon as i can." she disconnects the phone and senses Ashu's presence behind her..doesn't turn or look at him..says, "its a call from Jeevan Sandhya..the resident doc has a personal emergency n has taken off..lots of inmates are down with viral and one is injured during his daily exercise session..i have to go there tomorrow." Ashu says, "Nidhi.."..she interrupts n continues, "i know what u r thinking..don't worry..i'll get up early, finish all the work at home and then go.you'll have kaka to help you and you'll be anyway taking care of Mallikaji yourself. waise i feel we should consult a proper psychiatrist and start her medication soon..but then again, she is your friend so its your decision." she leaves the room.

Night approaches and Ashu looks fwd to talking to Nidhi but Mallika again wants him and he as usual ends up pacifying her..but that night he thinks may be talking to the psychiatrist is a good idea. he sleeps off in the wheel chair..again! Morning he wakes up and kaka pushes his wheel chair into the hall..his eyes keep looking for Nidhi. Baba sees this and says Nidhi has already left. she gave us all tea n got the bfast and lunch ready. hiraman kept saying that he'll take care of it but she didn't listen. Ashu then begins to realize the extent of Nidhi's hurt and the fact that it wasn't just what he said in front of DB but how many times before that she got hurt by something he said or di.d but was very sportive and smiley about it.

thats it for now..will be in touch soon..hope u liked this one..let me know..