Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

do you guyz feel?

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
do you guyz feel that the show kinda ripped us off, i mean im a die hard fan of this show but looking at the track now and watching the first promo of this show before it was aired. in the promo neha was yelling saying Kabir wasnt her husband and now she is aditi and kabir is her hubby.
someone watching that promo and then watch the show now it kinda doesnt make sense

but i still love my kabir😳😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She yelled "kabir mera pati nahi hai"...may be that was just the anger she have for kabir as she thinks he shot her to death. 🤔
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

she said cause she was disguised as Neha.. n Neha's husband was Rishi.. 

we didn't know back then Neha never exists..

n remember d line... kisne kiya kiske saath chhal..

fact is that this show is a rip-off of Kahiin kissi roz and all the track of Rishi being kidnapped and neha blackmailed was to cover-up this fact...
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
aare u juz said my thought i too was remebering tat promo wen she told kabir mera pati nahin hain see personally i too felt hw the story nw has changed and kabir usika hi pati hain actually asli chhal toh audience ke saath ho raha hain🤣 and still i love being chhaled after all its entertainment  tat must matter ðŸ˜³
and with this show am really njoying so lets leave sm logic behind !!😆
sallu_lover thumbnail
i juse feel that the current track is not going per first promo but thats just how i feel..
the CVS are chhaling on all of their audiance hahahahah lol
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
True But Might be Dere Will be big chhal lets guess in the end kabir turn out to be evil  it will be fun means totally unpredictable
sallu_lover thumbnail
omg no no i dont want kabir to be evil hahahah but one thing is for sure that it will be hard guessing who is doing the chhal but i have always believe its Ija who is behind all this coz kabir is her step son and he take care of the property and business and not her real son ranveer
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Oh No, I hope Kabir does not turn out to be evil... Many hopes are based on him and the show is going great because of him...
Atleast let him be good throughout...
sallu_lover thumbnail
i agree cosmogirl.. this show is great coz of his characar otherwise the show would be not as interesting.. i love him