RAYA OS:Love And Life - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Neel dii...First of all many many congrats on becoming a goldie...you deserve it dii...Thank you giving us so many beautiful & wonderful updates & posts...πŸ€—

Thanks for the OS dii...very gripping & interesting OS...my heart was beating so fast while reading it...very very wonderful writing...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank you dii for the os and PM πŸ˜ƒ...and sorry for the late reply...😭

Take care of your health dii...
hey..congrats on becoming a goldie..
awesome updates..very well writtenπŸ‘..loved it so much...keep rocking..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by Pinkjali

Bravo... Standing ovation for u. And congo for becoming goldie

awww thank you soo much dear

Originally posted by kaviya10

Neel dii...First of all many many congrats on becoming a goldie...you deserve it dii...Thank you giving us so many beautiful & wonderful updates & posts...πŸ€—

Thanks for the OS dii...very gripping & interesting OS...my heart was beating so fast while reading it...very very wonderful writing...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank you dii for the os and PM πŸ˜ƒ...and sorry for the late reply...😭

Take care of your health dii...

thank you kaviya, love you dear

Originally posted by cutie88

hey..congrats on becoming a goldie..
awesome updates..very well writtenπŸ‘..loved it so much...keep rocking..πŸ‘πŸΌ

hi cutie ..thank you soo much dear

OMG. how beautiful and how heart wrenching at the same time! Loved it... what a post for your 1000th post! πŸ‘
Originally posted by mem1

OMG. how beautiful and how heart wrenching at the same time! Loved it... what a post for your 1000th post! πŸ‘

thank you dear ,im very glad that you liked it

congrats on being a Goldie...
its was a Golden OS...something to be saved and treasured...beautiful words...God is always with True Love...
keep rocking dear...thanks for all ff,os,
Originally posted by haribol79

congrats on being a Goldie...
its was a Golden OS...something to be saved and treasured...beautiful words...God is always with True Love...
keep rocking dear...thanks for all ff,os,

thank you very much dear ,im glad that youliked this attempt

πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ heartiest congratulation for becoming goldie and this was bound to happen now about the os i just loved it when i started reading it i had goose bumps on me all over 😳😳😳😳😳and when i came towards end i couldnt read more my eyesight was blurred due to all tears beaming in my eyes without even knowing i realised when my eyesight blurred read this os 10 times and everytime i read i felt new meaning to it new meaning to love thanks to you i am sure whenevr im gonna have any relation i would surely try to make it like one of your ffs not the tragedy bt romance emotions expresssions thats alll i could say and congrats again on becoming goldie god bless u take care and keep giving us the reasong of joy thru ur writting and postings...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️