Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ DSDDSB Frustration Thread +\ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Originally posted by BizzyLizzy

1. ZOMG everything is so freaking rushed.
2. I hate that they made Krish fall for Viraaj's tricks so easily...as far as I can see, Krish was always uncannily perceptive for a child this age. I wouldn't have minded if for the first few instances he would have been reluctant and suspicious but here he just simply forgets everything? 
3. Gayathri not doing a full-on investigation  on the employee? Doesn't sound like the Gayathri we know!
4. Um...is  there anyone (except us) who's really on Raghav's side anymore? Confused
That's wat, i hated 2 see krrish outta character...
He was not just a kid, but an intilligent one, and always was irked by Viraaj as he knew dat Viraaj is not a good person, then hw can only one magic trick make him fall 4 Viraaj...it had 2 b repetative tries by Viraaj, orelse, it cannot be possible in d 1st attempt itself that he wooed krrish, nd dat too wen krrish had heard Viraaj planning against RAGHAV...

So true lizzy, i think except us, the pankhas, no body is left 2 support RAGHAV, every1 took him 4 granted, esp SIA.

I hope that he realizes that Viraj is conniving and is therefore playing a double game w/ Viraj of his own LOL  It would be a tad funny if it turned out that way LOL

The one really frustrating thing to watch last night was Viraj managing to frame an innocent employee, when he was the one who had forged the document. Angry

Edited by .Vrish. - 29 June 2012 at 3:16am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ DSDDSB Frustration Thread +\ (Page 4)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taanu4harshad

taanu4harshad

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
How come Siya has so much ofpatience, why could not she just question Viraj that who the hell was he to announce the engagement?
And when will Raghav's past be shown? How was he related to Dev's death, i really wanted to see it, But creatives are only showing Viraj an his boring antics.

taanu4harshad

taanu4harshad

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
The creative team has lost it, why was there no Raghav on friday's episode?
I was waiting to see as he was about to come back home and not komal.
How long will they stretch the track like a rubber?
Will ever Viraj get his deserved punishment? Or will he stay in this Raghav's house forever?

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
The divorce track was poorly handled it was pretty much rushed. They should have shown Viraj entering Jahnvi's life at a later stage. It was a bit too early. The dialogues and scenes by the main characters were very repetitive. Jahnvi was never shown completely independent and showed lack of self-esteem. The redemption track  of Viraj should have been kept separate. Main characters got butchered badly.Just venting some of my frustration hereSmile I will probably come back when I feel like venting out more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dsdsb.addictMahinK

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
y is that Raghav has to part with his loved and dear ones again and ...again...
y is he has to be alone all the time..abhi sukh aayi nahi uske zindagi mein phirse siya se bhichadna pad raha hey...

always he has to leave home...cant the CVs show something else?
raghav asking for one moth time from his mom..does that mean they can fix the damage done in just one month?

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
i dont know how to vent my frustrations. there are so many frustration regarding this show. the list is endless!

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
if at all they had to kill of raghav y make his charecter entert in the first place ?Angry
how can sia run back to viraj?
is the message served?
pathetic..

seshu38

Groupbie

seshu38

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
plz shut this crap show it is waste of time seeing this show anymore

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.