Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

/+ DSDDSB Frustration Thread +\ (Page 3)

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Viewbie note: Due to our addition of 3 new glued threads, I've had to unglue this.  Note that that doesn't affect the status of this thread as the official frustrations thread of this forum - this thread continues to be exactly that.  There are however, limits on the #sticky threads allowed, which is why we needed to unglue a few.  However, that in no way affects the status of any thread

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowflake.

nadaanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
nadaanmasakalli
nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
YAy Ash can i vent here ?? 
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
^^^ Anybody is allowed to vent here - this is the official frustrations thread of the forum, and is open to all.  Of course, the new rules apply, as they do to all threads.  Read them.

Edited by .Vrish. - 12 June 2012 at 9:33pm

snowflake.

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

YAy Ash can i vent here ?? 
offcourse fary
its all yours
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Looks like our venter has disappeared LOL
harshu.sundas IF-Stunnerz
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
CVs better stop showing krrish getting wooed by Viraaj...

.Vrish.

BizzyLizzy Senior Member
BizzyLizzy
BizzyLizzy

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
1. ZOMG everything is so freaking rushed.
2. I hate that they made Krish fall for Viraaj's tricks so easily...as far as I can see, Krish was always uncannily perceptive for a child this age. I wouldn't have minded if for the first few instances he would have been reluctant and suspicious but here he just simply forgets everything? 
3. Gayathri not doing a full-on investigation  on the employee? Doesn't sound like the Gayathri we know!
4. Um...is  there anyone (except us) who's really on Raghav's side anymore? Confused

.Vrish.

harshu.sundas IF-Stunnerz
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BizzyLizzy

1. ZOMG everything is so freaking rushed.
2. I hate that they made Krish fall for Viraaj's tricks so easily...as far as I can see, Krish was always uncannily perceptive for a child this age. I wouldn't have minded if for the first few instances he would have been reluctant and suspicious but here he just simply forgets everything? 
3. Gayathri not doing a full-on investigation  on the employee? Doesn't sound like the Gayathri we know!
4. Um...is  there anyone (except us) who's really on Raghav's side anymore? Confused
That's wat, i hated 2 see krrish outta character...
He was not just a kid, but an intilligent one, and always was irked by Viraaj as he knew dat Viraaj is not a good person, then hw can only one magic trick make him fall 4 Viraaj...it had 2 b repetative tries by Viraaj, orelse, it cannot be possible in d 1st attempt itself that he wooed krrish, nd dat too wen krrish had heard Viraaj planning against RAGHAV...

So true lizzy, i think except us, the pankhas, no body is left 2 support RAGHAV, every1 took him 4 granted, esp SIA.

.Vrish.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index